Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-02-2003, 01:14 AM

Rollie

Rollie looked down at the back of Susan’s head as she sucked his cock into her throat.

“Aaaagggghhhh,” was all he could get out.

He felt the truck leave the road and onto the shoulder. He looked up and jerked it back on the road, looking in the rearview mirror to see if anyone was behind them. Nope. He spread his legs giving her better access to his cock. He foot sliding off the gas pedal, as she rose up off his cock, just holding the head in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around sending the familiar feelings down his rigid shaft. He looked up to see he was only going twenty miles an hour. Stepping on the gas he sped up. Then her lips moved down his cock again, and he pushed his hips up to meet her mouth, his foot pressing on the gas. When she brought her mouth back up he was doing 60 mph.

That is how they went down the road, each time she swallowed him he pressed on the gas and when she sucked up to the head he would release the pedal. He could feel his cum churning in his balls and knew his time was close.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned. “I better pull over.”

“Mmmm hmmmm,” Susan mumbled around his cock.

He looked in the rearview mirror again before pulling over, nothing coming, well except him. He pulled over and slammed on the brakes, putting the truck in park. Susan rose up to see what he was doing, a long streamer of spit hanging off her mouth. Rollie grabbed her head and pulled her to him, kissing her hard, licking the spit off her mouth.

“Cum in my throat Rollie,” she purred, “I want to feel your sperm shooting down my throat.”

“Yes ma’am, Susan,” he said taking another lick across her mouth, sucking the spit off.

He reached down and slid his blue jeans down farther as she climbed up on the seat kneeling down over his groin, her short skirt riding up. She engulfed his cock, her mouth wide as she took him down her throat again, holding him there and swallowing. Rollie moaned as her throat constricted around the head of his cock. He reached down her back, across her ass and slid his hand over her panties. Moving his finger along the wet crotch. She wiggled her ass against his hand as her lips moved back up his shaft. As she sucked him back in, he moved his hand around to the front of her so he could get to her clit better.

He heard her inhaled deeply as her head sank down on him imbedding his swollen head in her throat.

“I’m gonna cum,” he moaned.

She swallowed knowing the constriction of her throat would bring the cock cream she loved so much. Rollie pushed down on the back of her head as the first load of his sperm went straight down her throat, then he bucked his hips up and sent a second jet after the first. He felt the crotch of her panties soak in her own orgasm as he held her cunt tight. She rose up off his cock just for an instant, long enough to take in another breath then swallowed him back.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” he groaned as he continued to cum in her throat.

He could feel her spit dribble down around his balls as her own pussy juices coated his hand. Finally his body relaxed as his orgasm ebbed, she moved her head up slowly and sucked until his cock popped free of her mouth. She rose up and starred glassy eyed at him as she finished cumming in her panties. Rollie bent to her face and sucked the spit off her chin and mouth.

“I think that is the best suck I ever had,” he said smiling at her.

“Just my way of saying thanks for picking me up. I could have been strained on the road all night if you hadn’t come along.” She replied trying to catch her breath.

They finally made it to the garage and both got out of the truck.

“Here’s the culprit Ma’am,” the garage attendant said holding up a nail.

“What’s that,” Susan said.

“A roofing nail Ma’am. See how big the nail head is? They just stand right up in the road, Jus’ right for punching a hole in yer tire.”

“Hmmm,” Rollie mumbled.

Susan took care of all the details and was finally ready to head back down the road. As they were standing by her car, Rollie bent down and kissed her again, deeply.

“If ya every get down this way, stop in a see me,” he said ending the kiss.

“I may just drive down here anyway,” she replied smiling back up at him. “Wait, these are for you,” she said reaching up under her short skirt and slipping her soaking panties off, stuffing them down the front of his worn blue jeans.

“Thank you Ma’am,” Rollie smiled patting the small bulge. “I’ll keep them close.

She kissed him quickly before getting into her car and starting the engine. He watched her pull out of the lot and start down the road. He waved his worn hat at her as she disappeared out of his life. He went over, got in his pickup, and headed toward his place. He reached over and took the bag out of the glove box as he drove down the road, tossing roofing nails out as he went.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:24 AM.