Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
too late

I think the poor boy is beyond saving now. that was part of the why behind my no virgins rule. I keep telling him "most girls dont do this.... most girls need foreplay.... many don't swallow..... etc" giggle
Old 07-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Getting her groove back

It's important for him to know that not every girl is the same, though
Old 07-25-2008, 08:25 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

have to say

He is outstanding and well educated in many things female. he was less embarrassed than I in the feminine aisle. God his mother did wonderful things for this young man. I actually e-mailed her and told her she raised a wonderful young man giggle you shoulda seen the look on his dads face on that one
Old 07-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Unfortunately you give me way too much credit on a lot of things. Most of the time I bury what I don't want to show. In a way we're both damaged. For the record, I was corrupted long before we got together, just a little less than now. Yes, I blame my mother for most of what I know about women. She started teaching me young about certain things, like that wonderful time of month where all they want is chocolate, etc.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 07-25-2008, 11:34 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow
You know we are glad to be here for you, just don't corrupt that young fellow any more than he needs.

Right! That's my job

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Well Lil you coorupt LS and I will corrupt Bama then.......

Old 07-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Wouldn't it be more correct in assuming that Bama and I corrupt each other? I'm sure Lil wouldn't mind being corrupted by you though Prophet.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 07-28-2008, 09:48 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
HA HA. You can not corrupt the corruptor

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Yankee in Dixie

You have a point. It's on the top of your head, but you do have one. J/K.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

You know I think that I'm spoiling him more than corrupting him..... what would you have done if your first had been as ......sexually >ahem< Liberated as to delight in having her mouth fucked and taking your cock deep into her throat loving the feel of your cock cumming in her mouth and swallowing every drop as she sucked you dry? or licked and sucked her own contributions off your cock and balls? or had loud, unabashed trembling unable to walk orgasms with your cock buried ballsdeep in her tight ass? not to mention that neither my ass or pussy had been used for penetration in 7 years because my g/f wasn't into penetration helps keep everything tight for certain. or begged you to let her jerk your cock while she buries her own fingers in her pussy and toys with her clit until she moans in orgasm while you watch and then asked you to cum on her tits? I mean come on I think the poor boy is spoiled, I hope he'll have higher standards for his next relationship.

Kyttn
Old 07-28-2008, 09:48 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I think he's spoiled too.

......... I know because I haven't been spoiled like that in quite a while.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I've been spoiled my whole life. Perks of being an only child. Why should it stop now? I realize that not every girl is as open minded, but right now I'm not looking to find someone else. I'm quite happy being spoiled by the beautiful Bama. Besides, she has a lot to teach, and hopefully I've been as good a student to her as she's been a teacher to me.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:16 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
Wouldn't it be more correct in assuming that Bama and I corrupt each other? I'm sure Lil wouldn't mind being corrupted by you though Prophet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
HA HA. You can not corrupt the corruptor

I tried that path a long time ago and realized that anything I could possible corrupt Lilth with, she would turn against me. So we have the mutual corruption respect and my ever increasing naughty dreams of her.....

Old 07-29-2008, 12:50 AM
Yankee in Dixie

That's so sweet. In a perverted pixie kind of way.
Old 07-29-2008, 12:54 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

smacks lord snows ass. shouldn't you be in bed?