Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2003, 09:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to 69SuperSport
There's Nuttin better. The Smell of Sweet Sexual Arousal has it's own distinctive way of filling a room, Ohhhhhhhhhh, that Smell.

As for taste, don't ask me, i'm too busy enjoying the feeling of a female squirming under my Darting Tongue. I'll taste it later. Why ya think i grew my Flavor Savor. *Runs Tongue thru Goatee* Mmmmmmmmmmm, good to the last Drip..hehe
Old 04-22-2003, 07:56 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
If there's ever a worry, do it right after you both get out of the shower together - just rinse all the soap off first.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
i dont know about you but feed me enough strawberries and i taste like them
Old 08-29-2003, 02:40 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I would eat it in a boat,
And I would eat it with a goat.

I will eat it in the rain,
And in the dark, and on a train.

And in a car, and in a tree,
It is so good, so good you see!

So I will eat it in a box,
And I will eat it with a fox.

And I will eat it in a house,
And I will eat it with a mouse. (once again )

And I will eat it here and there.
SAY...I will eat it ANYWHERE!

:lust:

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-29-2003, 11:21 PM
"insert spiffy Title"

Alrighty, I only wrote the starting post because I did't bother to go though all four pages before I replyed lol I'll go back and read the others later lol

Alrighty, I'll speak from experience here, Please note I have very limited sexual experence, lol I don't mind saying so but this is something I have a bit of expereience with

now I am probally one of the most avid fans of going down on a girl, I find it to be a huge turn on, that was before I tried it, now I have a few things that I like to bring to attention lol

first of all, I perfer the girl to be shaven lmao this is purely a convience thing , I once had a girl friend accuse me of having a fetish for little girls because I mentioned I liked girls shaven, I'm like what the fuck? But suffice to say, it's a matter of convience for me, not because I"m a pedophile lmao

second of all, I find it's an acquired taste myself, I remember the first time I went down on my girlfriend, it was quite an event lol but I found she had a really strong taste, and the hornier she got the stronger she tasted, now it wasn't a bad taste persay , but it got to the point where it was turning my stomach and I almost threw up lol can you believe how embarassing that would have been! however I sucked it up managed to keep myself in control lol, Now after an experence like that you'd think it would turn me off from it but no I still rather find it an extreme turn on in fantasy and I did go down on her many a time after that incident, each time with increasingly better results as I became accustomed to it,

now It's still one of my favorite activities, and yes although the first time I must admit I did it more for her sake that hardly meant that I didn't want to do it, turning the girl on is a big part of it and I rather enjoy it myself lol

Really I think you are worring about it far to much, just enjoy, if your like me then sitting around worrying about it only stops you from enjoying it as much, let it happen and give it time

well I guess thats all I have to say as I tend to run on and on lol best of luck to you !!

Maybe someday I'll see you again, and you'll look me in my eyes and call me a friend.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:50 AM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Let's just say that agree with homeboy in "Van Wilder" He loves to eat the pussy and so do I. Pussy is like an In-N-Out burger (for my south-west coast peoples)... you can't just get a single... you have to at least get the double-double or a 3x3 (ie: you gots to eat it a lot) you gotta savor it and not waste it, even if it does get a bit messy with all of those juices (animal style :P ) and a little hair doesn't ruin a good pussy just like the burger is good enough without the fries besides, i've never seen a real man turn down a double-double or pussy

ok so now that i've made an almost sacriligious comparison cuz nothing compares to a good ol' double-double
be good to the pussy and it will be good to you

(West Coast)

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:52 AM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Sorry, I just had to do it...

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

Old 09-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Stiff Member

WildIrish, you are a hoot! Go, guy!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 09-03-2003, 11:36 PM
Magnificent Member

Send a message via AIM to Sodbuster
Yes! I love eating!
Old 09-04-2003, 02:03 AM
Dudley vision

I am just outclassed by WildIrish.... sigh

Old 09-05-2003, 12:28 AM

hmm ... Good stuff in this thread. Thanks all for your thoughts, opinions and comments!
Old 09-14-2003, 04:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rsgreen07
Thumbs up

you have to lick it before you stick it, and I love Cunnilingus (art of eating pussy) Oral Sex Is A Very Intamate. (I think)