Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-15-2008, 01:16 PM

The spy who loved me Chapter 1

As my son grew into a young adult or precocious teen, what ever label you prefer, I noticed a change in him. He pulled away from family activities, events and time together, instead opting for the solitude of his room. This is typical of the age, but it was troubling all the same. We had always been so close, I always considered him a "momma's boy". After much debate with his father, it was decided that we should take whatever measures necessary to insure that our baby wasn't falling into the wrong kind of crowd or drugs.
I searched for survallience equipment online and settled on a small spy camera to be mounted out of view in his room with audio capabilities.I felt guilty putting this intrusion into his life but I convinced myself the good outweighed the bad. I had to find out why he was retracting. After it was installed, I could monitor him on my computer from anywhere, home or office. I felt a certain comfort that I could solve what I knew.
That evening, he came home from school and immediately went to his room as usual. I went to my den and got on my computer to find out what I could.
I was going to fix my son once and for all. Nothing I had known before could have prepared me for what came next. My son went to small box hidden deep within his closet. "Aha!" I thought. Instead of drugs, he pulled out a pair of women's panties and a picture. I couldn't make it out through the black and white screen, but I began to notice that those panties were mine! The photo looked like a polaroid or something. I felt queesy as he began to undress and rub my panties on his now fully erect cock. I hadn't seen my son naked since he was 5 and now here he stood with the physique of a man. Not pudgy and hairy like his father, but slim and hard with little trace of bodyhair. He had a pleasant not overbearing looking cock about 6-7 inches in length. Did I dare turn up the audio? Who was he fantasizing about? I felt like a schoolgirl peeking on her friends brother looking at my son as my cunt felt warm and a tingle started in my nipples. I turned up the audio slightly to see if I could hear him. "Oh mom, I want to fuck you now more than ever......Fuck me.....Fuck me......" I turned it back down. I could not believe what I just heard. 38 years of being prim and proper just went out the window. How could I allow myself to listen to this? I had to touch myself now and I couldn't nor did I want to stop it. I lifted my skirt, pulled my panties to the side and jammed my fingers into sloppy cunt. "I'll treat you good baby.....let Mommy suck that cock for you...." was slowly whispering from my mouth as I came over and over again. I closed out of my computer and went downstairs to cook dinner trying to bring myself back to reality and regain my composure.
Where did he get my panties? Why was he obsessed with fucking his mother? Had I misled him or tempted him in anyway? Why did I get this feeling looking at my nude son? Too many questions..... My husband would be home any minute and no mention of this could ever come out. As I cooked and set the table, over and over again I thought why? I cooked the only meal I knew my son would come out of his room for and called his cell phone to announce that dinner was ready...his favorite. As we sat down to eat, I couldn't hear any conversation that took place. It almost was like an out of body experience. Oh sure, I answered questions and engaged in small talk, but pussy was dripping as I sat at the table. Guilt and pleasure are a wierd aphrodesiac and I was drunk in it. I knew a secret so taboo and dark, no one dare speak of it, but it was so exciting to know my son actually lusted after me and craved the knowledge of my flesh. I began to feel self-conscious as I sat there, just wondering if anyone could hear my rushed breathing or smell my sex.
As I got ready to shower that night, I looked at my nude body in the mirror.
What did he see? Oh I could lie and say I looked like centerfold with perfect tits and ass, but I won't. I'm not fat, but certainly not 100 pounds and 5'8" either. My breasts are full and heavy, slightly pointing down, what with my age and having had 3 children. My belly is rounded but not sagging and my hips are wide. Rueben's wet dream I thought. Not exactly a schoolboy's fantasy. It was then I decided that this was silly and I shouldn't entertain this any longer.I trimmed my dark triangle and put a silky robe that was either sheer or thread bare which ever you prefer ( I had worn it for years) and proceeded down the hall to my bedroom. Just then, my son came barreling out of his room to head for the bathroom and we crashed into each other. I looked at him with with an almost girlish and immature gawk, I felt my nipples start to swell and that unmistakable rush to my pussy. Did he know that I knew? No....I knew he didn't. I looked down and noticed my robe had fallen open and I was exposed to him. He looked all at once like a kid caught with his hand in the candy jar as he drank in my nakedness. I rushed to the bedroom and lay awake thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow, it was the first of many sleepless nights.