Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Always glad when someone enjoys a story I've told - thanks for the comment.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:06 PM

WOW...just wow your writing blows me away! i need to find a man like that.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:24 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Fzzy-

This was an amazing read, I think I was ready to beg by the end of it, and I rarely beg. As always your words are spectacular. I'm always waiting and watching for more.
Old 01-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Sugar&Spice - what an incredibly generous compliment, thank you .... so glad you enjoyed the story!!!

Chelle -- welcome back girl .... you've been missed .... glad you enjoyed this story .... always look forward to hearing your comments because I soooooo much enjoy your stories as well!!!
Old 04-14-2003, 06:13 PM

Bump!!! I love this story - so ... ummmm ... well such a wonderful fantasy! :)
Old 04-14-2003, 07:01 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
To be continued...

I loved it and I'll tell you why next post. Keep your eyes open for it...

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 04-15-2003, 03:18 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Staar - thanks for the bump ... glad you are continuing to enjoy this story!

shyabusa, I'm looking forward to seeing what follows!!!! LOL .... and did you see I wrote an entirely new story last week?!?! :)
Old 04-15-2003, 04:54 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy hoping you find that your life isn't so hectic. Am going thru withdrawl for not having an addiction to the hot story.
Old 04-15-2003, 09:26 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Too much to say, not enough space to say it...

INCREDIBLY, OVERWHELMINGLY, INTENSELY ORGASMIC

I loved this story from start to finish. The way it starts off as innocently as it does and progresses to such a passionate blend of love and lust. The way she is willing to beg for what she wants; the way he does everything for her pleasure; and how they both do it all for the other person. It's one of largest fantasies. Everything was done with the final end of mutual pleasure in mind.

Here are few quotes that got me:
"Lover, you know better than that, I'll do everything you want, but you have to ask for it first!"

"...feeling the pain of it, feeling the pleasure of you driving deep... I know that I willl feel freshly fucked by you for well past a day..."

"...lovingly caressing me and letting me know that I belong to you completely and you will always want to bring me pleasure."

I love your stories. Even if you just read them at face value they are almost overwhelmingly sexy. But they are something so much more when you look at all of the little implications and all of the underlying passion and mutual desire you infuse into them.

You have this way of finding the perfect expressions to make me want to live every story that you write. You have given so many of my fantasies life in your stories, and given me some new ones to explore in the future.

But this one... WOW!!!

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

Old 04-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Dudley vision

Could have said more but oh well....

Old 04-17-2003, 03:07 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Kleclere ... thank you for always being there to add a positive word .... not just to me, but for so many ... it is noticed and appreciated!!! ... still very busy today .... but who knows about tomorrow ... LOL!!! :D

Thank you shyabusa .... been taking my time to respond because ... well needed to wait until the blush wore down to a simple neon red flaming my cheeks .... what wonderful things to say .... I'm (amazingly) at a loss for words to say how much your positive comments are appreciated .... thank you so much .... I always feel like I've had a special treat when I read positive comments, but your comments are often an extra special treat!!! (because you take the time to let me know what you like in particular about a story) Fuzzy :redghost: