Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2002, 06:30 PM

My fingers were shaking but i undid his shirt and took it off him and then I pulled his trousers down, revealing white pants holding a klarge hard cock, Ipulled the front down letting it spring out. His cock looked good and I wanted it, in my mouth and up my arse...

He turned me around and bent me over, his hands running down my back, he gripped my pants at the sides and pulled them down revealing my naked bum. I bent forward more, exposing more of myself to him, his fingers immediately slipped down between my cheeks and then back up again - lingering at my puckered, moist entrance..

I turned and knelt between his legs, I pulled all of his clothes of and encircled his cock with my thumb and forefinger, gripping it tightly. It felt good and then I moved my face closer to his cock..I could smell the raw, hot, musky smell of cock, pre-cum oozed out twinkling, my tongue slowly snaked out and I licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock, it strung from his bellend to my mouth,I could taste it on my tongue. I love the tadte of pre-cum, I ran my tongue underneath his head, around the ridge and then licked the end in broad sweeps, finally pursing my lips and ever so slowly pushing mymouth down, enveloping the head into my mouth. He groaned and closed his eyes in rapture. His cock was lovely...
Old 09-28-2002, 03:36 PM

it tasted strong, slightly of soap, unertaste of piss, but mainly the hot taste of pre-cum and cock. I moved my lips across his bellend savouring the taste, the feeling and the out and out sexual thrill of cock-sucking, i love cock and the feeling of pleasing a lover like this is great. he groaned and gripped my head, his fingers in my hair. My tongue swirled around running along the ridge, over the head, slowly , hesistatingly on the frenum. Pre-cum leaked out and pre-cum tastes so good..I kept the pressure up moving my head up and down, feeling his cock fill my mouth and then empty, to fill again, my right hand gripped his shaft, my left slid underneath feeling his arse, moving to his anus and gently teasing a trail around it...

I came up for air and kissed him, knowing he could taste his own cock on my lips and tongue. My own cock was rock-hard, the end dark and shiny, pre-cum trailing out..."Fuck me.." I said voice thick with longing and lust.

I turned and bent slightly.. he gripped my hips and I felt his cock bump against my arse, I spread myself, positioning my anus for his sleek love-missile. He slid it betwen my cheeks, nestling against my anus..we both breathed deeply, anticipating, wanting this moment..he pushed and I, I whimpered a bit as his cock streched and spread my sphincter..."Ugghhh" he moaned holding his cockhead in the tight entrance, it felt intense and then he slid in further pushing past the band of muscle deep into my rectum, until i could feel that he was balls deep...
Old 09-30-2002, 05:16 PM

Hey - does this still interest anyone or should I quit while I'm still ahead (so to speak) ? UnSilenceMe are you there? Sharni - does it ring your bell?

Wildeye aka A
Old 09-30-2002, 08:08 PM
Melted

Don't stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have great stories :)

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-04-2002, 04:33 PM

His cock slid almost all of the way out, and then he positioned his cock and slid his smooth hard cock back up my anus. I could feel him inside, it felt full, tight and good, my cock was rock hard, he gently started to fuck my arse, in long gentle strokes, each time almost leaving me, a few times he pulled back to far and he came out. I eagerly awaited the tip nestling against my splayed anus and the feeling of being filled again, he pushed in deeper , and started a rhytmic fuck, each thrust going deeper asnd harder, he kissed my back and neck, I twisted and our mouths met. My neck straining, his lips were firm his tongue entering my mouth, and his cock fucking my anus.

His hands gripped my thighs and he reached around to stroke my nipples, his hand dropping to grip my cock, i reached down to hold it too and we both wanked it. My arse felt stretched but full, it felt so sexy, horny and wild. I lost myself in the intensity of the fuck, oblivious to everything except his mouth, his hand around my cock and the short urgent pumps of his hard cock in my rectum. I could feel myself coming and I moaned "urghh, fuck me!" White, hot spunk erupted from my cock squirting up, and running down my cock and over our hands, he pushed a cum covered finger against my lips and I hungrily licked it off, savouring the sticky strands. His fucking was now tighter concentrating on short hard thrusts into my anus, he gave one last deep thrust and held me. I felt his cock twitching and knew he was cumming up my anus, I gripped my arse muscles tighter around his shaft, I did not want to lose his lovely cock from my anus. He kissed my face and then gently withdrew his cock
Old 10-04-2002, 04:39 PM

..I turned and faced him, we hugged and kissed more and then showred the cum and sweat from each other..I went back to my tent. Slipped into bed with girlfriend, luckily she got up first and went for breakfast, I found a small trail of cum had oozed from my anus during the nite, I smelt it and it smelt strongly of spunk and cock...
Old 10-05-2002, 04:41 PM

I lay on my sleeping bag thinking about my arse fuck, my cock grew hard, my anus ached slightly but Iin a sexy way. I wanted that cock back in my anus.

I started to slowly stroke my cock, as I did girly came back from breakfast. "What are you doing?"

I felt embarrased and hoped she could not see the cum dripping from my anus.

She smiled leaned over and said huskily "Let me help" She gripped my cock and started wanking me, her white smooth slim hand gripping my cock tightly. She smiled and undid her shirt, pulling it open to expose two small, exquisite, firm tits. They jiggled in time to her movements creating an erotic effect - I could feel my orgasm approaching.. I moaned and out of my cock two huge jets of sperm jumped, running down her fingers, she carried on but more gently softer, letting the spunk run over her fingers. I reached up and stroked her soft tits, gently feeling her hard nipples..
Old 10-08-2002, 04:37 PM

And that was the morning. We headed out after to the beach. It was very hot - about 90f, I was drinking water by the gallon. After going to one beach, which was crowded and very rough, i read in a guide book about another beach just over a rocky headland - a wild secluded beach also a naturist beach.

It was a tough climb, but below was a wonderful rocky bay with sand and trees, and lots of flesh!!!

There was middle-aged groups, many young couples and even a group of boys, not boys leering at girls but boys who seemed quite happy to be naked together. I could not stop looking at their dicks - so many all unerect but still different, some kinda upward pointing, others long and dangly.

Most of the younger girls were only topless, a couple of older 30-40 women were naked, my G/F just went topless, so did I, then i carefully rtook of my swimmies and very carefully put sun cream where it had never been before. I was careful to not get hard, though i dearly wanted too...

I decided on a cold swim and put my trunks on, for two reasons - first I was embarrassed and did not want to be seen semi=erect, second i did not want to encounter jellyfish!!! or the little fish which kinda nibble your legs!!

Coming back I noticed that a couple were now sitting in front of us, she was slim and blonde - with full, firm tits. He was slim and blond and naked. I tried not too look but he started digging holes with a plastic spade and for the first time I was excited by another mans naked arse..
Old 10-08-2002, 04:46 PM

This got me turned on and I needed a piss, so I went off into the trees and scrambled over some rocks trying to find somewhere secluded, while not trying to look like a peeper!!

Anyway I finally found a grassy sandy area and had an alimighty long piss, I was just finishing when I heard a voice "Hello - english,"

It was my lover from the previous nite, he smiled and i stared he was naked.."Hello.." I said dumbly he walked right up to me, my cock was in my hand, his hand slid over mine and he kissed me, I responded and we kissed deep, my cock growing his cock pushed against me, he then dropped down onto his knees and kissed my shaft and pulled my swimmies down, I stepped out of them..now we were both naked under the sun. It felt strangely liberating and very natural, I dropped down next to him and kised hisvface and neck, my hands feeling his nipples, his hands stroked my bum cheeks..I reached for his cock, holding the shaft. I loved its velvety feel, the smooth skin, his head was dark and a lovely shape, pre-cum glistened from the tip, I lowere my head and licked it, letting the pre-cum string from his penis to my mouth...
Old 10-08-2002, 04:48 PM

Just a question and sorry to break a sexy moment, but how many people have orgasmed to any part of this story? And I mean from the start? Does this stuff help you get off? I would really love to know - please, please PM and tell me.

WILDEYE AKA A
Old 10-09-2002, 02:55 PM

He moaned and gently ran his fingers through my hair, I pursed my lips into a tight "O" and gently but firmly pushed my mouth down over the hard, engorged head of his cock. I stopped at the glans and ever so minutely swirled my tongue on the underside and around the glans, pre-cum was seeping out more and more..I love the taste of pre-cum. Then I moved my mouth down further, taking his whole length as far as i dared into my mouth. His cock tasted salty, slightly of urine and soap, but mainly it tasted of that thick, musky taste - cock. I pulled back up savouring his shaft and the lovely skin, concentrating my lips around the frenum and then slowly, slowly moving up and use my tongue to broadly lick the underside of his cock head as I let it come out..I held the shaft and gazed longingly at his beautiful cock, the skin was tight and smooth, his hardnees a joy to behold, and the head ohh - the head had gone a dark purple colour, the foreskin retracted and pre-cum dribbled in long thick threads, I strained my tongue to lick it off his bell end, only just touching the skin, I swallowed the pre-cum , after letting it slide across my tongue.

He moaned louder - "More, more english!!"

I was enjoying the enormous sense of pleasure, in giving him pleasure and savouring his cock. I gently rubbed his erection across my face, over my cheeks and cupped his tight balls, feeling them tense, achin' to be released in long spurts of hot semen.. I rubbed his cock, moving my hand over the glans and then I took im back into my mouth and started a firm cock suck, using my lips against his glans and my tongue over his frenum and head..."ohh, ohh" lover-boy groaned again, he was building, so I pulled back, releasing his cock, once again I devoured his manhood with my eyes..feasting myself on his beautiful member, i loved seeing it quiver and twitch...then i saw something out of the corner of my eye, I turned and just to my right were two boys.

They were both naked and engaged in the same act as us, the one sucking looked across and smiled, his lovers cock still in his mouth, he withdrew it - "Looks sexy boys" he said in broken English, he was italian. "Do more".

This encouragement turned me on at the same time as making me blush, after all here I was naked on my knees holding another naked guys hard cock inches from my mouth, i could feel my arse turning red and wondered if they could see my anus, which felt like it was open and inviting their gaze or hard cocks..

The euphoria overtook me and I popped his cock back into my mouth and rolled my tongue across it, feeling his hard-on bulge in my cheek. the Italians got back to their blowjob and I returned to my cock, or rather the one I was sucking..but lover-boy had other ideas, he ,pushed me down and joined me , pulling me on top keeping his cock in my mouth, he parted my legs from below, took my cock into his mouth at the same time as slipping a finger into my anus..
Old 10-12-2002, 03:49 PM

This caused me to get harder and suddenly his cock was coming, spurting thick, heavy cum into my mouth, I pulled it out and let sticky strands jet over my face and then i took it back in, swallowing his hot salty cum. I loved his taste, i pulled him out again and smeared his cock over my face and licked the sticky strands from his beel-end, then he pushed his finger in deeper and I came, bursting into his mouth. I yelled loudly as thick wads of cum sot out of my hard cock, then I just held still as his soft mouth gently held me.

I looked over at the over two boys, the boy kneeling had spunk dripping down his face and hand - he smiled and came over, and got between my legs.. I felt his cokhead move between my cheeks and against my anus...
Old 10-13-2002, 04:21 PM

His cock felt large, he pushed at my tight entrance and I tried to relax and open for him..his head inexorably made its way into the entrance of my anus, i felt stuffed and huge, my arsehole strectched, then he pushed more and his shaft moved in deeper, making its way into my rectum, once again my anus was filled with hot, hard cock.

The other Italian boy had come to my face and brushed his stiffening cock along my lips.. I gasped and quickly, greedily swallowed him, savouring his taste of cum and cock. Meanwhile his friend was into the hilt, I could feel his pubes against my cheeks and his sack against me too, then he started to fuck in slow circular strokes, long and gentle while he held my thighs. His buddies cock felt great in my mouth and i felt like a wanton, depraved sex junkie - spit-roasted by two boys..I desperately wanted them to come..
Old 10-14-2002, 03:54 PM

I wanted to feel a cock come inmy arse as another came in my mouth. I started to move my hips in rhythm with his thrusts into my anus and sucker harder on the beautiful cock inside my mouth.

His head was covered in saliva and pre-cum, I felt him tense and his cock throbbed in my mouth, spurting sticky threads of hot spunk into my mouth.. His cum tasted strong and slightly sweet, it was thick in great huge dollops and I greedily swallowed his load, and then the buck up my arse started to thrust in short urgent pumps, just fucking the last two inches of my anus and then he groaned and I felt his cock briefly expand in my sphincter and i knew he was pumping my anus full of hot cum, he shuddered and gave one last heave, pulled his cock out and fired his last spurts up my back.

WE all collapsed, all four of us naked, spunk covered, breathing deeply, our bodies running with sweat and cum leaking out of my anus in the hot greek sun.

End
Old 12-27-2002, 08:00 PM

Bit more

the time i went to bed after a party, i awoke hard-on feeling a mouth against my mouth, and my cock gripped by a hand..a cock was pressed against me.