Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2001, 01:53 AM

Road Trip

This is a true story, but I’ll let you finish it.

Mrs. D and I were driving from Reno back to the Bay area. The weather was beautiful, the scenery gorgeous and I was horney as hell stuck in a car with kids in the back seat. About the time we passed Tahoe I noticed everybody in the backseat was asleep. I usually won’t risk getting caught but I couldn’t resist those beautiful legs sticking out of her dress. I reached over and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was staring to get worked up when she said, “ stop your going to get my panties all wet”. “Well, then take them off” I replied. After a moments hesitation she pulled them off and hiked her dress way up to give me access. I started rubbing her clit slowly getting her all wet. I then stuck stuck a finger in her pussy and started rubbing her clit with my thumb. This was really working for her she was pushing back hard against the seat, moaning and obviously working real hard not to start screaming. She was just about to cum when I remembered I was driving and looked up in time to swerve back onto my own side of the road. She gave me “the Look” and said “pull over and FUCK me NOW!” Luckily there happened to be a place to get off the road. After parking the car we ran into the woods a little ways. I leaned her against a tree and started kissing her while rubbing her pussy getting her hot again. She put here hands on my head and pushed me down into her hot wet crotch. It may have been a cool 70 outside, but it felt like a furnace as I licked and sucked those pink lips. She was grinding herself on my face and I was licking like there was no tomorrow when she came when a load scream. I was so Hard it felt like I might burst if I didn’t get some relief fast. I ripped my shorts off, turned her around and started fucking her from behind. It felt so incredible as I slid inside her. Her pussy was so tight it felt like a fist clenched around my dick. With every stroke she would let out a little scream with the occasional “fuck me”, “ harder”, or “ ohh gawd you feel so good”. As she came I looked to the left and saw about 30 feet away a pickup with two girls sitting there watching the show.