Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 03:53 PM
Bo 2

Cum to the beach

I worked way to hard this summer, rarely getting outdoors and into the sun. I missed looking at half naked women and I missed being exposed to the sum myself. So off I went to Marin County’s nude beach.

As I was parking my car I saw all kinds of beauties, some in thongs, some fully clothed and some clanging in the parking lot partially blocked by an open door or something. I was getting so excited that I wore my bathing suit as I walked along the beach in case I got an erection.

I walked past nude and partially nude women and men as I worked my way down to a less populated stretch of the beach. I chose a place to put down my blanket and took all my clothes off. The tide was coming in and would soon leave little beach between me and the ocean, which is why no one else was down that far. A few naked women skipped past. One was jogging with her dog and I loved seeing her breasts bounce with every step. As I was mesmerized by this sight, a women came along and stood between me and the jogger. She was facing away from me looking out at the ocean . She started doing some stretching exercises and I was completely taken by her ability to ignore me and stretch out in poses first twisting her upper torso to the right outlining for me her firm breasts and then to the left and another view of the same. The sun was out over the ocean and highlighted her beautiful form. Just then a wave from the incoming tide splashed where she was standing and she moved back toward me with a giggle and a jump. She was only a few feet away from me as she started up her stretching again. She bent over at the waist and afforded me a full view of her pussy from the rear. She continued bending over at the waist and I was getting a hard on looking straight into this woman’s pussy.

She turned to me and asked if she was blocking my view. I said, “No, you are my view, and you are very beautiful to look at.”

“You don’t like the crowd either?” she remarked making a gesture toward the mass of naked bodies farther up the beach.

“Well, it’s not that,” I said, “When there is a beautiful naked woman to look at, Look is what I do, I can’t help but stare. I think I make some of these women uneasy. I also get a little excited and I don’t thing a hard on at a nude beach is appreciated by all.

“A little excited?” she asked , staring at my erection, and squatting down to talk to me. “Did you get that looking at me?”

“Well yes,” I said embarrassed. “I’ll move if you like.”

“No, I come here to be looked at, that’s what I like. I was very aware that you were staring at me when I was stretching, That’s why I did it; That’s why I’m squatting down in front of you with my pussy wide open. I also like that you can’t take your eyes off of my vagina now. Do you see my clit getting a little red and swollen and look at my nipples, they are getting hard and pointed. I think I could cum right here I’m getting so excited. Do you like me looking at your penis?” She asked.
“I like the way you look at me.” I said

“I have to pee, do you mind if I pee right here in the sand?” she asked. She looked round to make sure no one else was watching and peed right there with me 2 feet away staring right at her pussy. I was amazed at how it shot out and was even more amaze that I enjoyed it. She reached down with one finger and caught a drop and flicked it away. She reached down again and flicked her swollen protruding clit. Her clit must have been ½ inch long and red as a beet. She moaned as she played with it.

My hard on was turning purple and demanded attention. “You look around and make sure no one is coming this way and I’ll cum first” she ordered. I glanced up and down the beach occasionally as I watched her finger her clit, still squatting in front of me. She welled up in ecstasy as she whimpered out her orgasm. “Now you” she demanded, as we switched positions. I was surprised at how exciting it was having her coax me on to a screaming orgasm. I shot cum all over her as she cheered out about how sexy I was.

We gathered up our things and walked naked almost to the parking lot where we said goodbye. Just another day at the beach.

Bo.