Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-05-2005, 08:13 AM
I make sexytime with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
I groan out of pleasure... yes, Yes, YES! I feel him pumping into me, filling me with his cock... I feel his teeth on my shoulder... Oh God Yes... The only thought going through my mind is hold on tight... I grip him as he fucks me just how I like it...

I wonder for a moment if anyone else is watching... there were at least five others on the beach... where did everyone come from? why was everyone here? who is this man I am fucking? Suddenly I realize I am going to cum from the thrusts I am recieveing.... God Yes!

I moan loudly and my body starts tingleing and shaking... my whole body is hot in this cool water, this has got to be the most amazing feeling ever... My pussy tightens and throbs around this strangers cock. Fuck Yes! I try not to be loud... but I can't help it... all the feelings that are taking over my body... I moan with every thrust that is recieved, panting, squealing, "Yes!" I feel my whole body become rigid, I am going to cum very soon, I try to hold out as long as I can... he feels so amazing... suddenly my hips start pushing toward him hard and fast, I don't have any control of my body, it is acting out on its own. I start cumming very hard, I groan into his ear out of satisfaction breatheing hot breaths on his neck, I leave my head laying on his shoulder. I feel my body melt into his, could this get any better???

After building up a strong rhythm pumping this woman's sopping wet pussy I feel a very familiar feeling of anticipation and know that soon I will cum....and then her hips start spasming and I wonder how I am possibly going to hold out with this sexy woman's pussy clamping and gripping my cock hard and her beautiful breasts bouncing right there in my face. Sure enough, as her orgasm peaks, my own hips jerk and I shoot my cum into her; I hear it squirt out of me and I unleash a primal roar of pleasure, hoping to inspire our friends who are a little further inland.

As we finish I enjoy a few wonderful moments snuggled up with this woman as we lie on the beach.
I want to do something that matters
Old 01-06-2005, 04:54 AM

We lay in each others arms on the beach, panting trying to recover from both of our mind blowing orgasims. I run my fingers through his hair and wonder where this wonderfully handsome man has come from. I reflect for a moment about everything we did and can't help but giggle as I stare into his beautiful eyes. The water washes sand over us making us a mess but niether of us seem to care. The sand adds texture and extra friction to every touch.

I move my legs positioning one of his in between mine and push up with my hips, draging myself long and hard along his thigh. I move my arms to hold him tight to me while I drag. mmmmm the sand makes everything feel a bit hotter and I drag it's rough grains against myself and his thigh. I start becoming wetter, and I slip easily back down his thigh. Realizing this man has to be worn out after two unbelieveable orgasms with all these different women, I stop.

I move my hands back up to his hair and run my fingers through it. I reach up and kiss his salty lips one last time to saver the taste of him... I never want to forget anything about tonight, I want to remember every feeling, smell, sight, moan, and taste. I drag my lips slowly over his lips and then back to his ear. I gently flick his earlobe and whisper ever so quietly... "Thank you..." I debate for a moment... should I tell him my name or just leave it a mystery... I decide to leave it a mystery for now. "you were amazing... the best ever... and just what I needed, thank you." I bring my lips back down to his lips and I kiss him hard once again to taste the sweet saltyness.

I gently roll with him till he is on his back, I lean my forehead against his and giggle once more about my crazy actions tonight. I kiss his forehead and then sit up, stradleing him, I look around the beach. I didn't realize how close we were to everyone else... I look towards the group, I gently bite my lower lip, I really want to join but am affraid I will interupt. I stand up and start walking towards the group, almost there I find myself frozen in my tracks. I have never been with woman before... I stand there trying to decide what to do....

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 01-11-2005, 04:22 PM

Disappointed...

I finally decide everyone must be getting tired and I don't want to disrupt anyone. I slowly walk over to where I remember taking my clothes off. I run in the water quickly to get as much sand off as I can and then start putting my clothes on. After I'm dressed I glance around this amazing beach. The sun will be up soon.... what a night....

I pick up my moutain dew that was haphazardly tossed aside in my haste to get into the water, god I was thirsty, I drank it down quickly and tossed it into the trash. I quickly glanced around again at everyone on the beach, everyone snuggled closely together, I have never seen anything like it before... the naked bodies all together.

I had been taught at a very young age to not enjoy sex, it was a duty wifes had to do for their husbands. I was never one to listen to my mother though... I guess that is why my ex was so tempting. He was everything my mom told me to avoid... tattos, piercings, and a sex adict. I did love him... with everything I had. He wasn't one to take home and meet the parents though, he warned me from the beging. He told me he wasn't looking for anything serious, but I choose not to listen, convinced myself I could work around it and prove to him he did want me. I became his sex toy everything he wanted I would do, whatever, whenever, however. He taught me to love sex as much as he did. I was so hurt when he left me yesturday... I feel a tear coming to my eye as I make my way back to my car.

I sit down in the drivers seat and rest my head in my hands... I was soooo tired but I didn't want to sleep. I close my eyes and visions of this stranger overtake me... I have never done anything like this before... what was I thinking??? Remembering how good he felt against my body the way he read my mind, all my worries seemed to evaporate. I glance around the parking lot, seeing all the same cars with no occupents made me giggle, I knew where they all were.

Then I noticed one I hadn't seen before, a truck... but no one inside... I thought for a moment, then figured they must be inside. I kept looking at the truck and giggled, I hoped a man drove this truck... god did I love cowboys... I grinned at the thought of a man in this black cowboy hat with tight jeans... mmmmm.... I decided I must be going crazy to already be desiring another man... I say to myself... "God I have to get some sleep, I'm going Nuts!"

I recline my seat back trying to get comfortable and close my eyes. Visions of the mystery man and him pumping into me cloud my thoughts. I try to push it out of my mind and I start picturing my ex on top of me pounding me. What is wrong with me??

I turn on the radio thinking a song will push all of these naughty thoughts out of my mind. I put on my favorite country station and of course my favorite song is on... "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy" I sang along hoping afterwards I would drift off to dream. I turn down the radio and close my eyes once again... This time I don't picture the stranger in the water or my ex... but a completely different man, one I have never seen before... My mind had created the perfect cowboy to ride... I laid there grinning as my vision played itself out. I slowly undid my jeans and slid a hand inside... I stroke my slit making it open up to me, then dip two fingers inside... how could I be so wet?

I drag the two fingers up to my clit and gently pet it... mmmmmm... I sit up and pull my jeans and panties off sitting them in the seat next to me, and spread my legs wide to play with my wet pussy. My two fingers dip in then drag slowly up to my clit dragging them around stroking it gently... mmmm. I envision this cowboys tongue doing the same actions to me... God yes... I slid my other had down and started pumping my fingers into it... Yes... My right hand rubbed my clit fast and hard, my pussy throbed as I pushed in harder and faster... My hips started jerking up as I began to cum, I was moaning loudly... God yes...

After I finished I layed back in my chair and continually slowly stroked my soaked pussy, trying to calm myself down. After my release, I was taking very deep long breathes... I still needed sleep after all maybe I could fall asleep after this. I never opened my eyes but I felt like someone was watching me... I grinned... I could only hope it was the cowboy I envisioned...

Old 01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Mysterious

I found myself sitting in a secluded area of the beach after attending my weekly poetry meeting. Hoping that the warm morning air and sunlight beginning to glimmer over the horizon would inspire me, I sat and watched the waves crashing into the sand with my pen poised above a tattered piece of paper. I had been working on this poem for months but I was unable to write anything other than about my broken heart.

Hearing the laughter farther down the beach made a smile spread across my face. It was so peaceful here. I had tossed my sandels beside me and buried my toes in the warm sand. Lying on my back, staring at the fading stars, I wondered what it would feel like to fall prey to a tall, dark, and handsome man out in view of the world. I imagined what it would be like to have the waves softly caressing our bodies as we turned to passion as our guide.

I sat up, once again staring at the churning waves. My dark eyes passed over the crumbling castles to the group of people that lay sprawled together. I didn't think they could see me since I had a nice balcony-like position on a dune. The breeze coming from the sea played with the wisps of my hair that had fallen over my bare shoulders. Without thinking, I released my tight grip on the hopeless poem and watched the paper drift out of my reach and fall into the waves. Better that it be lost anyway.

From my position on the mound of sand, I could see nearly in all directions. Seeing a movement out of the corner of my eye, I saw a lone car overlooking the beach. I couldn't distinguish a figure next to the car until he moved again. He was a very handsome man. He wore what appeared to be a black cowboy hat and nearly skin tight jeans. I wondered who he could be...someone's lover or husband perhaps.

Passing another glance along the coastline, I saw another figure approaching me. Automatically, I tensed up at the thought of my peaceful seclusion being taken away. The sound of the waves rose up and entranced me. I didn't care what was going on around me. Suddenly, an almost overwhelming sense of loneliness overtook me and I almost begged that this shadow cast in bronze.....this man.....would come to me. I wanted him to take me in his muscular arms, kiss me, tell me everything would be ok.....to promise me the world.

It seemed like I was going to get my wish. The closer he approached, the faster my heart started to beat. He was everything I had ever dreamed about. His eyes.....God his eyes were masters of seduction themselves. I stared into them and gave him an encouraging smile, hoping that he would be as interested in me as I was with him......
Old 01-12-2005, 01:19 PM

Ok guys... we now need a cowboy and another tall luming man of mystery... please... come to our rescue.... we are horney damsels in distress... :devilish:

Do you want me to get on my knees and beg?

Us ladies... would really appreciate it...

Old 01-13-2005, 07:47 AM
I make sexytime with you

Having eventually put my clothes back on, I wandered up the beach to return home when I saw someone lying in the sand, alone. Curious, I made sure I passed close to them. As I got closer, I realised that this figure was a woman's, unmistakably female it was, and unmistakably alluring it was, also, and as I got within a comfortable talking distance, I noticed this woman's beautiful long hair and deep, dark eyes.

"And what are you doing out on the beach at this time of night?" I enquired, grinning cheekily at this woman in a manner I thought would subtly inform her of my intentions, and maintained steady eye contact, hoping for reciprocation...
Old 01-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Tease and Please

I felt a warmth flush over my body. I couldn't believe how handsome the man before me was. His voice was deep and soothing. I stared into his piercing eyes as a smile spread over my face. It was as if he had stepped right out of my dreams into the man I was now seeing. My mind envisioned what it would feel like to have his hands caress my body, to have him whisper in my ear, and to unveil what passions he was capable of.

Softly clearing my throat, I spoke quietly. "I never pass up an opportunity to see the sunrise. It's almost like a rebirth.....like your past doesn't really matter and you are forgiven of all mistakes. Other than that, the beach has always been my home away from home. What about you? Why are you wandering out all alone?"

It only took my mind an instant to imagine how his body must be toned under his clothing that wavered in the sea breeze. My mouth began to water with an overwhelming desire for him. Was it love or lust at first sight? I didn't care....I just wanted him to be mine, if only for a moment in time.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:12 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

i think i swooned

perhaps another word would work better but at the moment it escapes me. I lay there in utter bliss not wanting for this beautiful feeling to ever pass. but pass it must and did i fell into a light slumber filled with visions of naked bodies and lust filled sex. when i awoke i gathered my clothing together and slowly got dressed. I gave the beautiful lady a kiss lingering on her lips then another deep kiss for our male partner and made my way towards the parking lot and my car it had to be close to daybreak by now and i was exausted. I'd go home and sleep for awhile then try again to make it to the next nites poetry reading.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 01-18-2005, 08:22 AM
I make sexytime with you

I squatted down in the sand next to her, leaning over her a little, trying to see if she would squirm away from my invasion of her personal space, and said "I've been looking for someone....", letting my eyes scan over her face and body obviously enough for her to notice, and smiling so she would know I most definitely appreciated her beauty.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Tease and Please

Encouraging him with a smile and mentally pleading, I responded "You're more than welcome to join me...unless you need to find whoever you are looking for." It felt like a dream. Here I was, nearly alone, with the man of my dreams. His voice made my heart pound and I became lost in his eyes. I shifted in the sand and felt my skirt slip enough to expose more of my smooth legs. I didn't bother to move it back into place. I watched his eyes scan down my body and did my best to accentuate my breasts by stretching casually. "Actually, I would love some company," I said quietly, hoping he would catch the glimmer of yearning for him in my voice. My mind was going wild with visions of him taking me in his arms, kissing me passionately, and then us pressing out bodies together. The breath caught in my throat at the thought.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:37 AM
I make sexytime with you

When she showed me her sexy legs and stretched as a pretext for poking her breasts out at me, I figured that I could safely tell my cautious restraint to go to hell. Placing one hand on her side and running it down to her waist, I felt her warmth radiate through her skin, then pulled her in close with the other hand and kissed her full and passionately, still gently, savouring the softness of her lips. When I withdrew from the kiss I looked at her, smiling and said "Was this the sort of company you were after"?
Old 01-19-2005, 11:46 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

friendly bump

BUMP!

cause i like where this is heading on it's own lickin my lips in anticipation

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 01-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Tease and Please

I couldn't help but smile at his confidence. It was, in fact, the company I had been needing and wanting. Looking into his eyes, I replied with, "You really know how to make yourself welcome don't you?" Before he could say anything, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressed my body against his, and kissed his lips with an even more fiery passion than before. Without thinking, I slowly slid my right hand down his side, tracing over the hint of ribs. When my hand reached the top of his jeans, I felt it automatically search for the button to unclasp them. Pulling back suddenly, I looked down at the sand, fidgeted, and apologized. Deep down, I wasn't that sorry. I just wanted him to make the move. The breeze from the ocean caused my skirt to slide even farther up. My skin tingled with its coolness. Secretly, I wished that he would desire me enough to make my passions come to life......
Old 01-24-2005, 08:24 AM
I make sexytime with you

I chuckled and grinned again, knowing full well she wasn't sorry at all. I put both my hands gently on her cheeks and brought her face in close for another kiss and ran one of my hands slowly up her leg, under her skirt and grabbed one of her buttocks and squeezed. After we both withdrew from the kiss, I started planting little pecks slowly down her neck toward her chest...now she would surely know that she did not have to apologize for trying to undress me
Old 01-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Tease and Please

With this encouragement, I slid my hands up his shirt and felt the rock hard muscles underneath. My body shivered at his touch and I pressed against him. Before my thoughts detected what I was doing, I had lifted his shirt up and over his head and flung it into the sand. Tracing a fingertip along his cheek, I softly kissed his lips before pressing my lips harder to his. This kiss left me breathless as the passion of the moment began to take over.

My hands felt their way, once again, down to the button on his jeans. With one quick movement, I unbuttoned and unzipped them. They hung loosely on his hips and I could see that he was a boxers kind of man. Toying with the loose material around his waist, I slipped my fingertips into the back of the waistband of his boxers and felt my way down. His rear was tight. The more I touched the more I felt any and all inhibitions fly away.

Smoothly, I slid his pants and boxers downwards. I smiled when I felt him getting hard against me. Bringing my lips close to his ear, I whispered, "I'm yours for the taking if you want me..."