Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-01-2002, 12:46 AM
jlmyatt

Lightbulb A delicate encounter

I walk into the fourth loft I've looked at today. I've always liked the idea of a loft; the cold concrete floor, the hi ceilings, exposed bricks and beams. It's the type of place that always surprises you; with all the windows it's almost as if your life is open for every one to see. I was going to move into a loft.
Unfortunately, none I had looked at seemed right. This one had promise though. It was mysterious as I walked in the door. A big column was in the way. I walked past the column and standing in the middle of the floor, looking around, was a stunning red head.
"Oh, jeez, I'm sorry. The super told me to go on in, the place was empty." I said, rather hurried. I hadn't expected to see any one.
"No problem, I've been kind of lingering."
"Well, I'll get out of you're hair. Take your time. Your hair is beautiful by the way ... okay, I'll be outside." Now why did I say that.
"No stay, it's not like you're bothering me." She was wearing a crisp white button down shirt and a flowing burgundy silk skirt. She was standing between me and the huge wall of windows, so I could see through her skirt.
"So you like my hair?" she said with a crooked smirk that almost melted me, "It's a little wild, hard to manage."
"I like wildness. It kind of keeps you guessing." I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead. "Are you warm? I guess they haven't turned the heat on. It makes sense, But jeez ..." I was rambling, but she just kept looking at me with that lopsided look that hinted at wicked thoughts behind her eyes, or was that my wicked thoughts?
"Quit talking please," she finally said "come over here. You've got to look out this window." She turned and started to wrap her hair up in a bun. As she moved to the window, she rubbed her neck in unison with her slow steps. She got to the window, leaned forward and pressed her hands and forehead to the window. I could see her breath gather on the pane.
I loosened my tie as I walked to the window. I stopped about a foot behind her and off to the left. She was radiating heat.
"Think of all the people that would look up here and wonder about my life." she said, " I bet they would create a whole life for me, watching me. Are you watching me?" The last part she whispered as she continued to rub her long creamy neck.
"I've been watching you since I first came in." I said,"To be honest, I couldn't tell you what this place looks like. Considering that this place is empty and that window is so big, not to mention how you look..." She turned, leaning back against the window and cut me off by putting herfinger to my lips.
"You're talking to much again." She turned back to the window and stared out again. "Yeah, it's almost like we're on stage." She turned back to me, looked at me closely, almost searching my eyes and finally asked, "If I asked you to do something, maybe a few things, would you follow them to the letter. I promise you'll enjoy it almost as much as me."
With her standing there like a vision of desire, what do you think my answer was? I just nodded. She laughed and started taking my tie off. I raised my hands to caress her, but she stopped me.
"I told you to the letter. I haven't asked you to do anything yet." Again I nodded.After she took my tie off, she smelled it, handed it back to me and said, "Blindfold me and pull off my skirt. After you've done that, tie my hands behind my back with my shirt, and know matter what else you do," I could barely breathe, "Keep my pressed up against this window until I say you can stop...

What do you think, I would like to see what happens next.Finish my story for me.
xo,
jlmyatt
Old 04-12-2002, 09:34 AM
dobbydog

I thought to myself "wow, what did she just say." Her words revolved round and round in my head "blindfold me, pull off my skirt, tie her hands up, pressed against the window." "Well are you just going to stand there?" she slightly reprimanded me, the surprise of her words had rendered me motionlesss. I muttered a response "ohhhh, yes, yes, i mean no, no, I'll do what you said, you just surprised so much, I..I....I never expected...." She interrupted me "just relax, let's just follow a gentle path to pleasure for both of us."
I finally cleared my head and asked her to turn around. She did and I gently put my tie around her face over her eyes and tied it in the back. "Good, step one done, keep going" she said. "Please turn around again," I told her, wanting to remove her skirt from in front of her. I got down on my knees and reached around her legs, rubbing her amazing calves. They were so smooth and firm, so sexual, but so was every part of her body. "Undress me first, honey, then play with me" she said in a very sensual voice. I certainly didn't have a problem with that, so I slid my hands inside her burgandy silk skirt near her hips. Then I slowly slid down her skirt, my hands gliding from her hips, to her outer thighs, by her knee, down the outside of her calves, all the way down to her ankles, taking her skirt to the floor. Her beautiful legs and her black silk panties were revealed before me and before that great big window. "Please step out of your skirt," I requested. "Good, step two done, keep going" she said. I softly brushed her left cheek with my right hand and then began to unbutton her white shirt. I started at the top button, my eyes wondering up and down her body, and at the amazing view around her outside that window. Slowly my fingers felt there way down the shirt, button by button, down to the very last one just below the top of her black silk I thought to myself "wow, what did she just say." Her words revolved round and round in my head "blindfold me, pull off my skirt, tie her hands up, pressed against the window." "Well are you just going to stand there?" she slightly reprimanded me, the surprise of her words had rendered me motionlesss. I muttered a response "ohhhh, yes, yes, i mean no, no, I'll do what you said, you just surprised so much, I..I....I never expected...." She interrupted me "just relax, let's just follow a gentle path to pleasure for both of us."
I finally cleared my head and asked her to turn around. She did and I gently put my tie around her face over her eyes and tied it in the back. "Good, step one done, keep going" she said. "Please turn around again," I told her, wanting to remove her skirt from in front of her. I got down on my knees and reached around her legs, rubbing her amazing calves. They were so smooth and firm, so sexual, but so was every part of her body. "Undress me first, honey, then play with me" she said in a very sensual voice. I certainly didn't have a problem with that, so I slid my hands inside her burgandy silk skirt near her hips. Then I slowly slid down her skirt, my hands gliding from her hips, to her outer thighs, by her knee, down the outside of her calves, all the way down to her ankles, taking her skirt to the floor. Her beautiful legs and her black silk panties were revealed before me and before that great big window. "Please step out of your skirt," I requested. "Good, step two done, keep going" she said. I softly brushed her left cheek with my right hand and then began to unbutton her white shirt. I started at the top button, my eyes wondering up and down her body, and at the amazing view around her outside that window. Slowly my fingers felt there way down the shirt, button by button, down to the very last one just below the top of her black silk panties. I opened her shirt, her white bra, and the perfect cleavage that overflowed it were revealed. I wasted no time, removing her bra, I couldn't wait to see her breasts in their fullness and all mine. Next I got down on my knees again and slide down her panties. I picked up her shirt and asked her to turn around to face the window. Her body completely naked available for viewing by anyone who desired. I tied her shirt around her wrists just tight enough to hold her wrists, but not tight enough to hurt. "Completely naked, except for the blindfold and my shirt tied around my wrists" she informed me, but I definitely already knew! "Now the rest is up to you," she softly whispered.