Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-04-2001, 06:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
office fun

I love my job, mostly the hours and fun people who work here. I often flirt with the guys around me, hoping one might catch on. They are really attractive and in great shape. I decided to see how far I could take the little flirting games we played and maybe get some action. I walked into work with a short school girl skirt, knee high stockings and a short sleeve sweater. I had over heard the guys talking about how they loved the school
girl innocent look. Walking to my desk I had to pass the four of them. I could almost hear them gasp as they saw me. Smiling I slowly brushed through their small crowd, rubbing my ass up against the blonde one. Feeling his tight buldge up against me. I walked to my cubical and bent down to drop my gym bag on the floor. I knew they would be watching, so I
bent just enough to show my little girl heart shaped panties. Hmmmmm witch one would bite first I thought. To my surprise all four of the guys walked over and........
Old 05-04-2001, 10:20 AM
coolguy

office

two of them blocked the door, while the other two bent me over..
Slowly one inched down my panties while the other touched my breasts. I watched his hard cock grow and started to reach for his zipper....
Old 05-05-2001, 11:20 PM
djbenthos

Question

My hands fumbeled with the zipper, I was getting too excited. The anticipation of sucking one luscious cock while getting three others pounding from behind was almost too much to bear. I pulled out this monster of an uncircumcised cock. I decided that we needed to get to some where more comfortable. I suggested that our friend zip up and we could use the "secret" bedroom off of the board room on the next floor. The five of us got in the elevator. One of the guys (Rob) was rubbing my ass and slid his hand in to my panties and started to finger my sopping wet from behind. He was working two fingers in me while getting my clit with his middle finger, this was too good to believe. John started to nibble on my neck, his warm breath barely uttering what he would do with my sweet pink pussy in a few moments. With a jerk the car came to a stop, the bell rung, and the door opened. Rob gave me quick oil check (thumb up the ass) with a chuckle as we tried to get out of the car without causing too much of a scene. We quickly walked past the row of cubicles on the way to the exec board room. I opened the door with my key and quickly locked it behind us. I went over to the one wall and announced to the boys, "prepare to see the privelges of positions...... all of them." I pushed the hidden buttion and the door swung open to the posh suite that was used to "close business deals" when the wife was in town. Finally, my turn to use it. "Now where were we?" I asked with playful curiosity. Maurice pulled out his cock again and announced that I was being a naughty little girl and I had to be punished with nine inches of meat. I pulled him closer to me and took his uncirumcised cock into my mouth. I started to lick the head of it and alternately slide the whole monster down my throat. I was bobbing up and down on his meat, but I wasn't getting any attnetion where I wanted it . I stopped for a second turning to the other three who were just standing there in amazement (was it the size of his cock, or had they never seen this type of thing before?). "You three, don't just stand there. My pussy, ass, and tits need some action to, we aren't taking turns here. I need four cocks in me right now.........
Old 05-26-2001, 08:26 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up

as 1 rock hard cock slipped into my tight wet cunt, I felt another piece of meat stretch my tigh ass open as it pounded me from behind. i reached out for the othr 2 cocks taking one of them deep in my mouth and giving the last guy a hand job he would never forget. These guys definatly had their work cut out for them as i decided i wanted all 4 of their huge rock hard cocks up my ass and cunt, maybe even more than once. they continued to pound me as i moaned and screamed from all the pelasure that was rushing through my perfectly tight wet pussy! as i felt the cock in my pussy begin to pulsate i knew i wanted that load all over my tits and mouth, gently i squezzed him out of me also causing the largest of the 4 cocks out of my ass, i then rolled over onto my back and took those well hung dicks in my hands and jacked them as they had never had it done before, while the other 2 ate my soaking wet clit and pussy out. The 2 guys in my hands were moaning as they came so load i thought we would get found out but, once there come starting spraying into my mouth and all over my face, tits, and belly they slowely calmed down as i pushed them down to my tits. letting them each suck on a nipple as i licked every drop of cum off my fingers, there was nothing in the world that felt as good as 2 mouths on my tits and 2 mouths on my pussy, while i licked off to loads of cum from my body....
Old 05-27-2001, 02:59 PM
dobbydog

And then I woke up... dammit