Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2005, 05:58 PM

A Drunken Punch-up at a Wedding (open thread)

A Drunken Punch-up at a Wedding (open thread)

SETTING: Jan 2005 - A wedding in Boston between two college sweethearts, Ella and Zed who are now in their mid-20s - Invited are friends from all over the country and Europe who attended college with them at Brown University or met them somehow else - It's a three day affair set in a downtown hotel in Boston with a reception at a rented warehouse, converted for the night into a jazz club.

THE CAST (All spots open except Jackson):

THE COUPLE
Ella
Zed

THEIR PARENTS

ANY FRIENDS

I'd love at least one lesbian or gay male couple
Maybe an alcoholic lawyer as well
Anything else you want

THE PRIEST
Jackson - a Catholic priest and friend from college when went to seminary in Boston after school. Also, he and Ella had an intense sexual relationship for many months before Zed entered the picture. He introduced her to anal sex and taught her to enjoy sucking as well as being bound. Despite his vows and his friendship with Zed, he still uses those memories to masturbate when his will is weak.

I'll post the first narrative in just a bit, playing Jackson and any others till someone comes along to take up the slack. Just PM me if you'd like to join with a character description