Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2003, 09:20 PM

Shawn

“Where are we going,” she asked as Shawn lead her through the door of the classroom.

“To St. James Park,” he replied.

“Where…I’ve never heard of it.”

“Well…actually, St. James Park is in England, but it’s also a new poem I’ve learned and it’s best told in the company of trees and shrubs.”

“What,” Mindy asked confused.

“Trust me,” he said smiling down at her as they went out the front door of the school.

There was a small wooden area behind the school, used many times by students for the purpose that Shawn had in mind. Hand in hand he lead her into the trees, behind the shrubs.

“I want to thank you Mindy…Miss Blake…for all the help you have given me. But all I have are words….and this,” he said unbuckling his pants, and letting them fall to the ground.

“You know you don’t have to thank me Shawn,” she said cocking her head to one side. “I would have done it for any student….well maybe not any student. So…is this new poem about sin in the trees?” She asked smirking, unconsciously starting to unbutton her blouse.

“I should have brought a blanket maybe,” he said tossing his shirt on the ground.

Finally they both stood there naked, Mindy’s arms crossed over her breasts as if to keep prying eyes away. Shawn stood in front of her, his cock standing at full attention. She looked down at his cock, then sank to her knees, engulfing him in her mouth. He held her head as he slowly fucked her mouth. He moaned with pleasure as she tried to swallow all of him. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and looked up at him.

“Did you want to recite the poem while I do this,” she asked, licking the length of his cock.

“No…while I fuck you,” he said kneeling, kissing her, his tongue exploring her mouth.

He gently laid her on her back in the grass and leaves. He crawled up her body, his cock sliding along the inside of her soft thigh. Her pussy was wet already, from the earlier tonguing and maybe in anticipation of this new foray in the trees. He sank his cock into her, fucking her slowly. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she had done many times.

“A ramble in St. James Park,” he began.

“Mmmmm,” she purred at the sound of his word, the feel of his cock inside her.

Much wine had passed, with grave discourse,
Of who fucks who, and who does worse,
Such as you usually do hear,
From those that diet at the Bear,

Slowly Shawn withdrew his cock, it dripped with the sweet juices from Mindy’s pussy. She whimpered and tried to force it back in, but he held it away from her. Lowering his hips, he placed his cock at entrance to her ass, letting her cunt juices flow down and over the end of his cock.

When I, who still take care to see,
Drunkenness relieved by lechery,
Went out into St. James' Park.

Mindy opened her eyes and looked up at him, not sure what he had in mind.

To cool my head and dire my heart,
But though St. James has the' honour on't,
'Tis consecrate to prick and cunt.
There, by a most incestuous Birth,
Strange Woods Spring from the teeming Earth;

Steadily he pushed his cock to her, until her tight sphincter gave way and allowed him entrance. She gasped, her eyes widened at the intrusion. A look of pain and fear crossed her face. He pushed deeper into her, his face just barely inches from hers, his breath hot on her cheek.

For they relate how heretofore,
When Ancient Picts began to Whore,
Deluded of his Assignation,
Jilting it seems was then the fashion.

“Shawn…no,” she panted, trying to protest, a grimace of exquisite pain replacing the fear.

With one final thrust Shawn buried his entire cock in Mindy’s ass and held it steady. Her feet uncrossed from behind his back and she brought her knees forward, allowing him deeper penetration.

Poor pensive Lover in this place,
Would Frig upon his Mother's Face;
Whence Rows of Mandrakes tall did rise,
Whose Lewd tops Fuck'd the very Skies.

Shawn could feel the juices from her cunt flowing down over his cock, lubricating it. He began to fuck into Mindy’s ass, his cock sliding almost all the way out, then he jammed it back in. She pushed her head against the grass, her back arching. Shawn kissed along her neck.

“No,” she panted, “no kiss…talk to me.”

Each imitated Branch do's twine
In some Love Fold of Arctine;
And nightly now beneath their Shade
Are Bugg'ries, Rapes and Incests made,

“I’m going to cum…oh fuck…I’m going to cum,” she panted. “Talk to me….no fuck me….Oh God….just do it.” She wailed.

Shawn could feel his own orgasm nearing as was the last verse of the poem. He wasn’t sure he could get the words out. His hips bumped against her ass as his slick cock pulled the muscles of her ass out and to be pushed back in with the next deep thrust.

His voice straining, the words escaping across gritted teeth, his cum filling Mindy’s tight ass.

Unto this All-sin-Sheltering Grove,
Whores of the Bulk and the Alcove,
Great Ladies, Chambermaids and Drudges,
The Rag-picker and Heiress trudges.

“Unto this all-sin sheltering grove,” he repeated, his cock jerking inside Mindy’s ass.

He collapsed onto top of her still straining body, her orgasm unfinished. He let his cock remain buried deep in her, feeling her muscle milk the last of his cum from his hard cock. She lay there panting, unspeaking, trying to catch her breath.

He pushed up from her, grasping her legs, he began to fuck into her again.

“Oh fuck…oh fuck,” her words barely a whisper.

She was rocked by a second orgasm as Shawn’s cum lubricated cock plunged deep into her again and again. Slowly he decreased his fucking, letting her come back to the land of the reality. He lay on top of her for a good fifteen minutes before she spoke.

“Are you sure you want to go to college,” she asked weakly.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:33 PM

Miss Blake

“Are you sure you want to go to college,” she asked weakly. Realizing she desperately wanted him close to her, inside of her. Not sure how she was going to continue without him in her life. And she hated her self for her weakness. For falling so hard for him, for needing him so desperately.

“Oh Miss Blake…I don’t want to go. What a want to do is stay here with you, and stay here for this…” he said kissing her passionately on the mouth.

“And for these…” He said sliding down her body and kissing one breast, and then the other. Sliding back up her body so he was looking into her eyes.

“And for this…” he said sliding three fingers into her dripping slit. Miss Blake shivered.

“And this….” he said, sliding his finger into her ass. Miss Blake moaned.

“But Miss I need to go. I need to leave, go to college.” Mindy could see the pain and conflict on his face, and knew that this was as hard for him as it was for her. And she knew, as much as she wanted him here, she had to let him go. Shawn needed an opportunity to have some semblance of a normal life. He shouldn’t stay behind here for his mother, for his brothers and sisters, and least of all for her.

His eyes searched her face desperately for understanding.

“It’s okay Baby, I know. I know. After all the work we did to get you there, you better go. It’s just that I’ll miss you. And anyways, we’ll have the summer.”

Shawn smiled down at her, whether it was because of her expression of understanding or because of the prospect of doing this all summer Miss Blake didn’t know.

“Now sweetie, get yourself up here,” she said sliding herself between his legs so that Shawn was straddling her face. “I’m in the mind to have you frig upon my face, as you so poetically put it”. She smiled deviously up at Shawn as she took his cock in her hand.

She grabbed his cock at the base and began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She could feel their dried cum flaking off as she jerked him off. His cock grew steadily in her hand and Mindy smiled mischievously. She loved the ease in which she could make her student hard.

“Open your mouth Miss Blake,” Shawn grunted as he slid his hands beneath her head.

Mindy opened her mouth, and Shawn thrust his cock into her mouth. Mindy closed her mouth around his dick, and began to suck on Shawn as he pushed his hips backwards and forwards fucking her mouth. Mindy gripped Shawn’s cock harder with her hands, trying somehow to control the way he was relentlessly fucking her mouth. As she tightened her grip, Shawn’s pleasure increased. She could feel his member begin to spasm in her hand, and she knew he was going to cum.

“Oh yeah, I’m gonna cum, YES, YES,” Shawn growled.

And then Mindy felt it. The tickle in her throat and the feeling of being completely filled by Shawn. Just when she was certain she couldn’t swallow another drop, Shawn slid his cock out of her mouth. For a second she thought Shawn was done, but when she opened her eyes, she saw him continuing to unleash his load. It splattered in her eyes, all around her mouth, and in her hair. She could feel Shawn dragging the tip of his cock across her face, wiping off the last drops of cum.

Just then, Shawn and his teacher heard rustling in the foliage and distant voices.

“Oh shit, someone’s coming”, Miss Blake whispered, grabbing her clothes. Shawn was up on his feet struggling to get his jeans on.

Partially clothed, she grabbed his hand, and dashed out of the clearing back into the thick foliage. Miss Blake peaked through the bushes, and saw two students walk into the clearing.

“Looks like we got out just in time,” Mindy said with a giggle.

“Yeah…you didn’t even have time wipe yourself off,” Shawn said with a smile, trailing his finger across her cheek. Mindy saw is cum glistening on his finger and remembered that she was indeed a mess.

“HHHMMM let’s get out of here so I can get cleaned up”.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 01-01-2004, 04:17 PM

Shawn

“HHHMMM let’s get out of here so I can get cleaned up,” Mindy said, staring to leave their hiding place.

“Wait,” Shawn said pausing, “You don’t need to leave to get cleaned up.”

He leaned toward her, his open mouth pressing against her cheek. He sucked his cum off her cheek before moving to her eyes and the rest of her face. When he was done, he kissed her, spitting what cum he’d not swallowed back into her mouth. As he did this the voices came nearer, it was two girls from the school. A blonde and brunette that had been in Miss Blake’s class along with Shawn. They crouched down in their hiding place, not wanting to expose themselves. The two girls looked around quickly, and then did something totally unexpected by Shawn and Mindy, they kissed each other.

“Oh my god,” Mindy whispered, “are they gay?”

“I doubt it,” Shawn whispered back, “they’re both dating football jocks. Maybe their just experimenting?”

Shawn and Mindy watched as the two unsuspecting girls began exploring each other’s bodies. Soon they were both naked, their hands between each other’s legs as they fingered their pussies. The sight had Shawn’s cock rising again as he watched them. He took Mindy’s hand a placed it on his cock.

“Men,” she chuckled softly, her hand stroking his hardening cock, “what is it with you and lesbians.”

“Shhhh,” he whispered, “or they’ll hear,” leaning down and kissing her sticky mouth. “I just think that two beautiful girls loving each other is exciting. You know Edna St. Vincent Millay, was a bisexual, although not many people knew it,” he said. “She had may affairs with women before she was married.” He moved behind Mindy, holding her hips as he pressed his hard cock to her pussy. Slowly he entered her, pushing deep into her. “Watch them, watch how beautiful their love is,” he whispered to Mindy as he started to fuck her slowly, his mouth against her ear.

She is neither pink nor pale,
And she never will be all mine;
She learned her hands in a fairy-tale,
And her mouth on a valentine.
She has more hair than she needs;
In the sun `tis a woe to me!
And her voice is a string of coloured beads,
Or steps leading into the sea.
She loves me all that she can,
And her ways to my ways resign;
But she was not made for any man,
And she never will be all mine.

Shawn fucked into Mindy, knowing she probably had heard the poem, but he found it exciting to be fucking her while they watched the two young girls, who were now in a sixty-nine, sucking greedily at each other. he knew that at this point it didn’t matter if they were heard or not, the two girls weren’t about to reveal their own secrets to the world as the risk of exposing he and Mindy. Although they would probably run, never knowing who had caught them.
Old 01-18-2004, 12:08 AM

Miss Blake

Miss Blake was dumbfounded when into the clearing stepped two of her students…two of her female students, Tracy and Jenn.

Tracy and Jenn started kissing and caressing each other. Soon the girls had peeled off all of their clothes and their kisses had turned into intimate licks. Miss Blake couldn’t believe what she was seeing, and she couldn’t believe she was hiding in the bushes watching the young girls in their private moment. She was just about to suggest that they leave when Shawn took her hand in his and squeezed it. Shawn then placed her small hand on the hard cock he had gotten watching his classmates play with each other. Then Shawn was behind her, pressing his cock into her.

“Watch them,” he softly said as he pushed into her. She watched her two female students suck each other’s cunts, and thought it was one of the most erotic things she had ever seen. Shawn whispered poetry in her ear, and rode her hard.

In the sun `tis a woe to me!
And her voice is a string of coloured beads,
Or steps leading into the sea.
She loves me all that she can,
And her ways to my ways resign;
But she was not made for any man,
And she never will be all mine.

Miss Blake felt herself slipping into the ecstatic place Shawn took her. The place where all that mattered were the salacious images in front of her, the impassioned words caressing her ears, and the glorious sensations that Shawn induced in her.

“Oh Shawn…Oh god…I need this…don’t stop” she panted, her eyes focused on the two girls in front of her.

“Miss you feel so good,” Shawn growled in response, ”you’re so hot, so wet”.

“I love the way you make me feel…yes..that’s it.,” Mindy moaned arching her back involuntarily as Shawn’s cock hit her spot. “I love this, oh fuck…I love you Shawn”. Miss Blake erupted then into orgasm.

As Mindy came on Shawn’s cock, he erupted into orgasm coating her insides with his seed.

By the time Mindy had settled back into the present moment she became aware that Tracy and Jenn had slid their clothes back on and were making their way out of the clearing.

Mindy stood up, Shawn’s now limp member slid out of her. She turned around and leaned against him, wrapping her arms around his waist. As she looked up into his eyes she saw such turbulent emotions in their depths. And then the memory of her orgasm came rushing back, and the words she had muttered in the heat of the moment. She blushed realizing she had yet again exposed an intimate part of herself to her student.

“I need you too Miss,” Shawn said, tucking a stray hair behind her hair. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the mouth.

Miss Blake sighed in relief, and relaxed into Shawn’s kiss. His need was enough. She could live with that.

Old 01-18-2004, 12:28 AM

Mindy

The summer came and went much too fast for Mindy. She was frantic trying to get ready for another school year, and she found that she was very unprepared. She had neglected most of the things she typically did during the summer; she had failed to file last year’s paperwork, never cleaned her classroom out, hadn’t decorated for the new year. It couldn’t have been helped though. This was Shawn’s last summer here before heading off to the university, and she knew she had to take advantage of every moment she could with him. And though they had had a glorious summer together, she had always known that it was fleeting. That it would all be gone much to quickly.

And now it was. Looking at the clock in her empty classroom, she realized she had to leave this mess unfinished yet again. Right this minute the Murphy’s were loading up the mini-van with the last of Shawn’s stuff. She had promised Shawn that she would ride up to the university with him and his family to say good-bye. God this was going to be hard. She hated goodbyes.

When she arrived at the Murphy house everyone was loaded in the van and ready to go. Shawn had saved a spot for him and Mindy in the back of the van. They climbed in together. Shawn sat against the window and placed his arm around Mindy. She curled up in the crook of his arm.

It was a long ride up but Mindy was perfectly content to be in Shawn’s arms. She liked the feel of him beside her, the heat he gave off, his musky smell. Every now and again she’d realize this would be the last time, for a very long time, that he’d hold her like this, and she’d want to cry. As if sensing this Shawn would squeeze her a little tighter in his arms.

The mood in the van was one of melancholy. Even the wild, young Murphy’s were somber and quiet. Much to quickly for Mindy’s liking they arrived at the university. It took a little map reading to figure out where Shawn’s apartment was. Initially Shawn had toyed with the idea of living in the dorm as most freshmen and sophomores do. However, when it occurred to him that most underclassmen were 18 and 19 years old, he opted to find an apartment and a roommate more his age.

“All right Shawn, it looks like this is it,” Shawn’s Mom said from the front of the van. “Everyone out.”

At her command the various van doors opened and little Murphy’s scampered out. Mindy and Shawn crept out of the van. And together Mindy and Shawn surveyed their new surroundings.

“Well I should go meet my new roommate. Want to come?” Shawn asked Mindy.

“Nah. You go ahead, bring your Mom. I’ll watch the kids until you come back and we can start moving stuff in.”

Mindy figured Ms. Murphy would want some alone time with her eldest son.

It wasn’t long before Shawn returned with not only his Mom but his new roommate as well. Brian had walked up to Mindy and asked Shawn if she was his girl. Shawn answered yes, and put his arm around her. To Mindy’s relief he introduced her as Mindy, not Miss Blake. It was strange to hear her him call her by her Christian name. Throughout their sordid affair she had remained Miss Blake to Shawn. Miss Blake is what he called her in class, at dinner, while in her arms at night. Mindy liked the way her name sounded on his lips, but she was a little sad also, sad to acknowledge how things were changing between them.

The next few hours were spent lugging all of Shawn’s things up into his new home. Mindy found herself exhausted, and fatigued by the whole ordeal, and tried not to think to long or to hard about what she was doing. She was having a hard time helping the man that she cared about, the man that she wanted, the man that she needed, move away from her. Damn it, she didn’t want it to be this hard!

A few times she almost broke down and cried, almost broke down and begged Shawn not to do this. But she didn’t. She remained strong. She kept telling herself that he deserved this. Deserved a normal life experience like being a carefree college student.

And then they were done. Ms. Murphy and her children said their farewell to Shawn. Mindy saw the tears in Ms. Murphy’s eyes as she said goodbye to her son, and Mindy empathized with her. Ms. Murphy said they’d wait for Mindy in the van.

They were alone. She walked up to Shawn, and he took her in his arms.

“Oh God, Mindy, this is hard. I didn’t think this would be so hard,” Shawn said.

Mindy didn’t know how to respond, or how to say goodbye. She wracked her mind for the right words to say and found Charlotte Bronte’s:

There's no use in weeping,
Though we are condemned to part:
There's such a thing as keeping
A remembrance in one's heart:

There's such a thing as dwelling
On the thought ourselves have nursed,
And with scorn and courage telling
The world to do its worst.

We'll not let its follies grieve us,
We'll just take them as they come;
And then every day will leave us
A merry laugh for home.

When we've left each friend and brother,
When we're parted wide and far,
We will think of one another,
As even better than we are.

Every glorious sight above us,
Every pleasant sight beneath,
We'll connect with those that love us,
Whom we truly love till death!

In the evening when we're sitting
By the fire, perchance alone,
Then shall heart with warm heart meeting,
Give responsive tone for tone.

We can burst the bonds which chain us,
Which cold human hands have wrought,
And where none shall dare restrain us
We can meet again, in thought.

So there's no use in weeping,
Bear a cheerful spirit still;
Never doubt that Fate is keeping
Future good for present ill!

“So no sad goodbyes Shawn” Mindy said smiling up at him.

“Okay, Okay, you’re right,” Shawn said, laughing. ‘Beside I’ll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas break”

“That’s right. And your parting assignment is to e-mail me everyday.” Mindy said with a giggle.

“HHMM…just in case, what’s the penalty for being late?” Shawn joked.

Mindy couldn’t help but laugh, but she did playfully give him a swat.

“Just kidding, just kidding. I’ve never missed an assignment, and I don’t intent to start.”

And then they kissed goodbye. It was everything a goodbye kiss should be, long and loving. Striving to impart all the passion that will be missed in each other’s absence.

Mindy stepped away from their kiss, “I should really go.”

Shawn pulled her back against him and kissed her again. She could feel that familiar heat start to rise inside of her.

“Shawn, I’ve got to go,” she said laughing.

“Just one more kiss,” and again his lips were on hers and she was melting in his arms.

“Shawn! Your Mom, she’s waiting for me.”

“Okay, Okay. You win.” He said releasing her gently from his embrace.

“Bye sweetie,” Mindy said squeezing his hand before she let it go.
She opened the door to the mini van, and sat down in the passenger seat next to Ms. Murphy.

I will not cry, I will not cry she told herself. They drove in silence, Mindy looking out the window, biting her lip.

“Mindy? Mindy dear.” Ms. Murphy said.

Mindy turned and look at her. She saw concern and warmth in her eyes.

“How far along are you?”

Mindy gasped, and involuntarily placed a hand on her stomach.

“Oh sweetie, I’m a Mom…I know these things.” And she reached over and squeezed her hand.

“4 months ma’am,” Mindy said blushing. It felt strange to actually be confiding her secret.

“Call me Carol, Mindy. I think we can be on a first name basis,"She smiled reassuringly. “Does he know?”

Mindy shook her head no.

“Will you tell him?”

“Yes. Well I’ll have to eventually won’t I?” It was certainly more of a question than a statement. “I….I just want him to have this, the experience of college. He deserves it”

“Yes, I suppose he does, she said, nodding in agreement. “I’m here for you. Know that.”

Mindy shook her head. She felt her fear lessen in the brightness of Carol’s smile.

“Am I going to have a grandson or a granddaughter?” Carol asked.

“A granddaughter. Her name is Pearl.” Mindy said. Placing her hands on her belly.

Pearl, as of being of great price,--purchased with all she had,--her mother’s only treasure.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:25 AM.