Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
Sister's Shower

Sister’s Shower

When you’re young, you try to ignore your annoying little sister. From time to time you acknowledge her general existence but never put any actual thought into it. She’s the one that follows you around when you are trying to look cool in front of your friends. She’s the one that would rather play with Barbies than with trucks or toy guns. She’s the one that pesters you to drive her to the mall because you can drive and she can’t. At least that’s how I used to see my little sister.

My sister, Lilli, is two years younger than myself. I never really paid much attention to her until recently. I feel ashamed when I catch my eyes scanning her body. I don’t do it on purpose…it just kind of happens. I can’t help but notice her long, dark hair and penetrating eyes. My eyes are attached to her ass as she walks by. And, of course, I’ve definitely noticed how nicely her breasts have filled out. I’ve come to enjoy watching her go for her morning jog. They bounce so inviting and it makes me wonder how they would feel. I occasionally day dream about what they must look like under those tight shirts she likes to wear.

My name is Dan. I’m just your average run-of-the-mill kind of guy. I share the same dark hair as my sis but her eyes have a depth that mine lack. We are both exercise freaks so I can’t complain about the six pack abs that I have or the well defined muscles of my arms. We have lived together for the past few years—ever since our father walked out and our mother died. We keep to ourselves for the most part. Lilli counts on me to be her backup when unwanted suitors come to bother her. It’s no wonder so many guys are after her. Her body is absolutely hot!

Lilli has just walked in after her morning run. I was sitting on the couch watching TV like I normally do in the mornings. She looked over at me from the entry way and said a quick, “Hey.” She bent over to take off her running shoes. My eyes immediately locked onto her sweet, tight ass. I quickly looked away as she stood back up. I felt a light stirring in my crotch. Oh jeez, not this again. Thank God she has never noticed the raging hard-ons she gives me. At least she has never said anything.

“I’m gonna go take a shower and then we can go grab some breakfast,” she said. I looked at her briefly and nodded my head. She began pulling her shirt over her head as she disappeared down the hall. The thought of her naked and rubbing her hands all over her body sent my heart pounding. I could just imagine the soap suds sliding down over those tits. The pressure of my cock against my jeans was almost painful. I debated going to my room and jacking off like I normally do when this happens. I sighed and got off the couch, walking down the hallway to my room. I paused when I heard the water turn on behind the closed bathroom door.

I walked over to the door and rested my forehead against it. I heard her sigh softly. Shaking, I gripped the door knob and turned it. I softly pushed open the door and walked in. Steam rolled out from behind the shower curtain. Lilli was humming to herself and I could smell the flowery scent of her body wash. I walked up to the curtain and rested my fingertips against it. As quietly as I could, I pulled back the curtain.

There she was, standing just out of the falling water. She had her eyes scrunched shut as she scrubbed shampoo into her hair. The cool air must have hit her since her nipples got hard quickly. Water and suds dripped inviting from her hard tits. I peeled off my shirt and pants like a quick change professional. Lilli’s eyes opened and she stared at me. I expected her to yell at me to get out. She said nothing. After a moment that seemed to last forever, she slowly slid a hand down her stomach and stopped when her fingertips reached the top of her slit.

I didn’t wait for any more of an invitation. I walked towards her, my hard cock plainly telling my intentions. I stepped into the shower and stood in front of her. I wasn’t sure where I should begin. As if she could sense that, she put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. That was all the encouragement I needed. She automatically spread her legs so that I could bury my face between them. She steadied herself with a hand against the shower wall as I lapped at her slit. Her juices were delectable—a soft, sweet blend. I found myself reaching up with one hand to finally grasp one of the breasts that I dreamed about.

I pinched at her nipple and roughly fondled the squishy suppleness of her tit. I was in heaven. I poked my tongue slightly inside her hole as I grabbed her ass with my other hand. It was so firm and round. I drove my tongue deeper inside her pussy as I pressed her into my face. I heard her moan softly. My cock began to throb. I wanted my dick inside her.

As I stood up, I locked my mouth over one of her nipples. I enjoyed the feel of it against my tongue. She gasped whenever I nipped at it although I was careful not to hurt her. She pressed her hips against mine and I felt her shiver when my cock pressed against her abdomen. She reached down between us and gripped my dick in her hands. I looked into her eyes. There was a glint I had never seen before in them. I’m not sure what she did down there but I swear it was some sort of voodoo. In a brazen move, I pressed my lips against hers. We both ended up with our tongues exploring each other wildly.

I could feel her tits press into my chest. I grabbed her hips and brought her against me with a hungry force. My right hand slid down her thigh and grabbed behind her knee. I lifted her leg and she responded by wrapping that leg around my hip. I pressed her back against the shower wall as water ricocheted off our skin. Without hesitating, I drove my cock into her pussy. I kissed her throat as I began pumping into her. I could feel it when her warm juices started flowing down my shaft. The way her pussy tightened around my cock felt amazing.

Her hips began rocking against mine with each thrust I gave her. I felt a wonderful building sensation in my balls. She tightened her grip around me with her leg to pull me deeper inside of her. With her head tilted back and her eyes shut, she said, “Fuck me good and hard!”

As if on command, I pounded into her over and over. I got even more excited when her breathing became ragged and she began to moan loudly. I fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Her pussy clenched around my cock tightly. Her body began to buck and I felt myself explode in her. I kept thrusting as I felt my cum spurting out. With one final thrust, I knew I was drained. Keeping my dick planted inside her pussy, I ran my hands down her back and kissed one of her still hard tits.

I braced myself against the wall by placing my hands on either side of her body. She slipped downwards like a limp rag. I almost asked her if she was ok…and then she gently took my cock in her hands and began lapping it. The look on her face was sheer delight as she tasted me and herself on my shaft. I stared down at her as the water continued to cascade down me and on to her. Neither of us seemed to notice.