Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Gone with the Wind

Bad Sex Isn't Pretty

I love threesomes, especially with two men!! Couples are fun, yes, but being the center of attention, sandwiched between two men, that comes close to being heaven for me.
But sometimes things don't work out.
Yes, this is a true story, with just enough alteration of names, dates and such to protect the jerks involved.
I attended an out -of -state nursing conference alone not too long ago. After a few days of only sort-of-interesting lectures, feeling bored, with no one to talk to at night, I went out to a local bar to dance and have fun. I dressed for comfort in T -shirt and shorts, not looking to hook up.
Just feeling bored, and a little edgy.
A major tourist destination, the city's bars tended to fill up early with lots of people of all ages, with no one I recognized. Certainly no shortage of people to buy me drinks and ask me to dance. Just men though, none of the women seemed adventurous enough to dance with me.
By midnight I had danced with at least a dozen different men, usually 2 more dances each. But "Carl" and "Steve", two roomies from Chicago, danced with me at least 10 times apiece. Twice I danced with the both of them, the three of us close together on the crowded floor. Dancing with decent dancers, having fun, and after who knows how many drinks, I felt very buzzy.
And hot.
We had finished a very fast dance, followed by a slow, close dance. On the floor with Carl, feeling a tad dizzy, I clung to him and sighed, inhaling him, enjoying his scent, my face buried against his chest. Smelling him, swaying together in the dim light, feeling his erection pressing against my tummy, I let my hands travel, and without thinking about it, ran my fingers over his rear, grabbed him there and pulled him closer to me, mashing my boobs against him, and kissed his chest.
He took my head in his hands, tilted it back and smiling, bent down to kiss my mouth.

Twenty minutes later I was in their hotel room.

I love dark rooms. I felt buzzed, and dizzy, and sexual. I wanted it, no I NEEDED it!
I had not been with a man in a while, my recent dating limited solely to other women, and certainly had not had a threesome in a long time. I so wanted the release, just the thought of the overwhelming intensity and physicality of the orgasm that seemed to come with only with a sandwich, the total giving away of myself during double penetration, made me shiver with simple, raw lust.
The elevator ride up had been fun, kissing first Carl then Steve, feeling their hands all over me, under my T -shirt, playing with my nipples, teasing my ass.
My tongue dueled with first one then the other, while four hands roamed over my body, playing with it. I quickly lost track of whose hands were where.

In the dark room, I sat in Carl's lap kissing him, stopping only whe he pulled my top up and over my head, to throw it on the bed. Now naked from the waist up, I sucked hungrily on his tongue while he pressed his fingers against my sex through my light cotton shorts, soaked through with my own desire. Steve approached us, bent down to take my nipple into his mouth, sucking very hard, making me gasp. Sucking and biting lightly at my nipple, he unsnapped my shorts and pulled them down my legs, then tugging my panties, raising my hips, he pulled them down and off, to leave me sitting naked in his roomie's lap. He stood up and began to strip while Carl moved his finger up and down my shaved pussy, all the while kissing my mouth, my cheeks, the tip of my nose, then back to my mouth, to suck on my tongue, bite my lips, laughing when I reacted with a low hungry moan to his finger slipping into my soaking vagina.
"Damn you're so wet!"
He slid his finger deeper, then withdrew, then deeper, then out, until I thrust my hips forward to meet him, and soon he was finger fucking me.
Ohhh... I so wanted this... My mind spun with lust and thoughts, dirty, wet nasty thoughts, dim images of all that I wanted to happen tonight flashed through my mind, the sucking, the fucking, thoughts of intertwined bodies... My pussy was on fire, my heart was pounding, fast, hard, my entire body vibrated, hummed...
I kissed Carl hungrily, my hips thrusting back and forth in his lap, sharply aware of the hard lump beneath me.
He withdrew his finger with a soft wet sound, and helped me stand. Steve walked toward us, now naked, his cock standing out in front of him. I moved close mashing my tits against his chest and kissed him. My fingers curled around his hardness, I rubbed my thumb back and forth, spreading the tiny drop of wetness there across the head. He lightly caressed me, running his fingers over my breasts and down over my tummy, teasing my pussy, then around to stroke my ass.
I impulsively dropped to my knees and eyed his cock, stroking him. He looked clean and inviting, so I extending my tongue and touched it to the tip. His body shook, he thrust towards me, I moved my head away, taking my turn to tease a little.
I licked him up and down, raising him up to lick the underside of his shaft, then down to the wrinkled sac, where I took one of the masses there into my mouth ever so gently. He stood stock -still, probably afraid to move. I licked his testicle, then sucked gently on him, moving my tongue over the skin in my mouth, feeling the tiny bits of stubble with my tongue.
I released him from my mouth with a wet "plop" and he groaned, taking my head in his hands and pulling me toward his cock. I looked up at his face. I love to do that when pleasing a partner. His eyes were closed, his mouth open, breath coming in huge panting breaths. I parted my lips to take him fully, deeply into my mouth, teasing with the tip of my tongue, holding his cock in my hand, slowly deep into my throat, pausing when I felt my throat constrict. Slowly, carefully, breathing little breaths through my nose, he went into my throat until my nose touched the skin of his stomach, and I then swallowed.
"Jesus Christ" he breathed as I managed to deep throat him.
Behind and beneath me, my pussy was once again receiving Carl's finger. Carl had moved up against me, pressing his body to mine, his cock pressed against my bare back, sometimes rubbing against my ass, making me twitch in excitement, all the time his hand between my legs from beneath, his finger moving in and out of me, his other hand pulling and twisting my nipples. I moaned, deep and low, and let Steve part way out of my mouth so I could breathe. I licked and sucked hungrily at Steve, all the while moving up and down on Carl's finger. Suddenly Carl grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth in short rapid thrusts, bruising my lips, his cock swelling in my mouth, his sac tightened upwards, and DAMMIT, he was grunting and shooting his hot slightly bitter cum into my mouth. I swallowed reflexively, gulping his cum, moving my tounge as best as I could, pumping his cock in short, fast strokes with my hand. I felt heat in my pussy as Carl increased his fingering, faster and faster, another finger, probably his thumb, making little hard circles on my clitoris.
"Jesus!" Steve moaned, and pulled his cock out of my mouth, a trail of saliva and cum stretching from my mouth to his cock, more of our mixture dripping from my mouth, down my face, neck, and eventually making little sticky rivulets on my breasts. The strand stretching from my lips to his cock broke as he collapsed back on the bed behind him.
Pulling his hand away from my vagina, Carl reached up to the back of my neck to urge me to bend over. I wanted a cock in my pussy now, but I wasn't stupid. I scrabbled for my purse on the floor next to us and pulled out a foil-wrapped condom, passed it back to him. There was a pause as he tore it open and then muttering as he messed around with it.
Shit!!! I thought to myself, and I turned to help him. In a hurry, he had tried to put it on "backwards" rolling inside out, not the easiest way to do it.
I pulled it off, and took a second to reassure him, bending over to kiss the tip of his cock. I didn't make a face as I tasted the spermacide, but he appeared clean, no obvious sores or anything. I managed to get the condom on the "right" way, rolling it down to the base. I sat up, and moved to kiss him. He smiled, but turned his head away, and again turned my body around until I was on all fours. He moved close behind me, and rubbed his cock around on my ass, up and down the crevice there. I wondered if he planning to try anal here and now. I really prefer a little advance warning, some preparation, even soft music, and most of all LUBRICANT! But I needn't have worried, he moved until his cock was positioned at my pussy, moving the tip up and down along my pussy lips. I moved my head and shoulders low to the floor, cradling my head on my forearms, and spread my thighs for him.
After he had tried 4 times to enter me, I reached back between my legs and guided him in. As wet as I was, and already slightly opened from his fingering, it took only a few strokes before he had stretched me wide and was deep inside me. Quickly he began to thrust in and out with deep, rapid strokes. He reached forward to cup my tits, but when he felt the sticky trail left behind by his roomie, he jerked his hand away, rubbing the stickiness off onto the skin of my back.
Instead, he took my ass in his hands and began to move me, moving my hips in the movement and rhythm he liked. I was enjoying the fucking; I mean sometimes a girl just wants a hard fast fuck, but I right then I wanted more. I reached back between my legs and felt his sac there, bouncing back and forth against me. I touched him lightly, and suddenly he groaned and with an "Ooaaahhhoohhaauuggggggg" he was cumming, thrusting hard, squeezing my ass hard in his hands, and I am sure, he was filling the condom.
After a minute of resting on my back, he pulled out. I moaned as I felt him slip out of me, the heat of him replaced by a minute of coldness as cool air entered me. He stood and without a word, wobbled around me and went to the bathroom.

---Margaret Cho

Last edited by Wicked Wanda : 07-27-2004 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Gone with the Wind

Part two

(My worse non-violent sexual experience)

I kneeled on the carpet for maybe a minute, listening to the sounds coming from Carl in the bathroom, and the slow, deep, regular breathing coming from Steve now asleep on the bed. I sat up, my shoulders aching a bit, then stood. My hips hurt, and there were raw places on my knees. My thighs felt cool and damp where my own moisture had run down my thighs, and there were tight -feeling places on my face and breasts where Steve's cum had dried there.
I looked around for my clothes so I could dress. I felt sticky, and wanted to wash up first. I went to the bathroom door and tried to turn the knob. It was locked. I tapped on the door. No answer. The water was running, and Carl wasn't going to hear me unless I knocked really hard. I suddenly felt lightheaded, and I decided to sit on the bed for a minute and wait for my turn in the bathroom.
Steve was dead asleep, and didn't even twitch when I curled up against his back to keep warm.
Carl parting my thighs to get better access to my pussy awakened me from a nice sexy dream. He had begun fingering me while I was asleep, and wanted to take it further. Barely awake, I moaned and dug my fingers into his hair as he slowly licked my pussy up and down, finding my clitoris, and vibrating it with his tongue. I raised my knees and tightened my grip in his hair, pulling his face tight into my pussy.
Steve rolled over in his sleep, muttering.
In an instant, Carl was up, pulling at my hand. He helped me stand up and led me to the bathroom. Still fuzzy from sleep and sex, I stumbled after him. He closed the bathroom door and flicked the lights on, blinding me. The light was typical bathroom light, glaring and unflattering. I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror for only an instant before I was turned back towards Carl. I looked awful and un-sexy, my hair matted on one side, shiny highlights from Steve's semen streaking my face and breasts.

Carl didn't seem to mind though. He put his hands on my hips and lifted me, sitting me on the cold sink counter. Putting my legs up and over his shoulders he resumed eating my pussy. I shivered from a combination of his tongue on my clitoris and the cold of the bathroom tile and the mirror as I leaned back to enjoy this as best as I could.
He reached up and began to caress my breasts with one hand, using his nails on my nipples, scratching them lightly. The other hand played with my pussy, his finger sliding in and out of me. I let myself be lost to the sensations, concentrating on his tongue on my pussy, the flicking sensation of his tongue on my clitoris again and again, his finger moving about inside me, my nipples tightening painfully from the stimulation of his nails. Soon I was rewarded by a nice shuddering orgasm. It wasn't the earthshaking event I had hoped for, but by now anything was an improvement. I moaned and sighed loudly for Carl's benefit as much as anything. I mean, I really wanted him to know I had orgasmed, and that it felt good, but I had hoped for more than a "firecracker orgasm" and I certainly wasn't going to try to explain to him my "Big O rating system". As far as he would ever know it was the best orgasm ever! (Sorry Carl, if you ever end up reading this, but oh well)
I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was smiling and his cock was hard again. Bowing to the inevitable, I led him to the shower.

Kneeling in the tub I sucked hard at him as he slowly moved his cock in and out of my mouth. His hand gently massaged my nipples, squeezing my breast every time I did something with my mouth and tongue that particularly pleased him. His other hand was on my head, "helping" me suck him by moving my head back and forth in time with his thrusting cock.
He moved faster and faster in and out of my mouth as I sucked and tongued him. His breathing was becoming ragged and deeper as he neared orgasm.
"Uhhh" was the only warning I got as he suddenly shuddered and began jetting his cum into my mouth. I swallowed some, letting the rest run out onto by breasts as I sucked harder at him, massaging his testicles and stroking his cock, milking him. He finally took his hand off my head, turning the water off, then helping me to my to my feet.
The bathroom door opened and Steve stood there, leering at me standing naked in the bathroom, still soaking wet from the shower, covered in his friend's cum. He held up one of the condoms from my purse and without a word he took my hand and led me to the bed.
Pushing me onto my back, he played with my pussy to get me nice and wet, rubbing his cock over my pussy lips to help. Once he felt me begin to lubricate, he carefully he rolled the condom on. He put the head of his cock against my pussy, moving it up and down, pressing forward, until the head slipped into me, My gasp urged him on, and he began to push himself into me slowly, a little bit at a time. Soon I was getting fucked hard, my tits were moving around in little circles, up and down, back and forth, almost painfully flopping about from the force of his fucking. My feet were up high, ankles resting on Steve's shoulders as he pounded into me hard and fast. Carl sat in the chair in the corner of the room, drinking from a bottle from the mini-bar. Carl was getting drunk, and from the look of the empties on the nightstand, Steve had been drinking while I was sucking off Carl in the bathroom. Carl's face was getting redder and redder as he fucked me. I realized that as drunk as he was, he might have some trouble coming again.
I brought my right leg down and across, twisting my hips to the left, exposing my ass to him. I moved to this position thinking a little change might help him.
He began to play with my ass, rubbing and pinching it, even playing with my anus a little. He fucked me hard and fast, but he couldn't come.
He stopped to rest for a minute, then pulled out of me.
"Com'ere, I got an idea" he slurred.
He led me to the French window leading out to the 1oth floor balcony. The night air was warm, and I could hear the waves at the beach across the highway, There was a small chaise lounge on the balcony. He had me kneel on it, looking out at the dark ocean, as he began to fuck me from behind, pounding hard.
"Almost... almost... I'm gonna cum soon..." He let out a strangle cry and suddenly he pulled out of me and I felt hot cum spray onto my ass and all the way up to my shoulders.
Surprised I turned to see him standing there his head thrown back, his eyes scrunched shut, the condom in one hand, his other hand stroking himself as he continued to pump out semen onto my upraised ass.
I realized with relief he had pulled out of me to remove the condom before he came.
Exhausted, he almost fell over. He staggered back into the room to disappeared into the bath. I sighed and curled up on my side, waiting for my turn in the bath. I dozed off only to be awakened a long time later by Carl playing with my pussy again, he had some sort of weird thing about waking me up my playing with me. My body responded to his touch, and as soon as I was wet, he put on a condom from my purse and began to fuck me again.
He fucked me for a while, then shivered, and pulled out. Without a word he went back into the room. I went back to sleep.
Around dawn I was awakened by Steve standing over me. He was slowly stroking himself, staring down at me. He offered his still slightly soft cock to my mouth. I licked him, taking the tip into my mouth, sucking and licking it lightly. He pulled away and came, just a little bit, onto my breasts.
He walked away, and I went back to sleep.

"Senorita?" A woman's voice.
My eyes went wide instantly. A stout woman in a housekeeper's uniform was standing in the door to the balcony, holding my purse and my clothes. I looked around. It was daylight, and no, this was not "it must be 6 am" daylight, but more like "Oh my God it must be almost noon" daylight.
I sat up. I hurt everywhere, my pussy was raw and sore, my lips were bruised, and I was a total mess, covered in sweat and dried cum, my hair must have been beyond disaster. I grabbed my clothes from the unblinking woman and dressed, shorts, T-shirt, and sandals. My panties went into the purse.
I peeked into my purse. Checkbook, credit cards, driver's license, cell phone, lipstick, makeup, keys and my cash were all there. The only thing missing were the condoms. I had started with two packages of ]3 condoms each. I remembered using three. As I moved slowly and painfully into the room, I looked into the trashcan by the bed. There was some ordinary trash, and several empty mini-bar bottles of Jack Daniel’s, six torn condom wrappers and six used condoms.
As I staggered out of the room, I saw all of Carl's and Steves possesions were gone.

---Margaret Cho