Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2004, 12:08 PM

after lesson fun

There were these two hot girls who were close frens in class. Rain is the girl with the baggy uniform, but i could tell dat underneath her, she has quite a curvacious bod. Cherry is the outgoing flirtatious sexy gal.

It just happens to be around the exams. And every1 in class were forming study groups. Rain and Cherry, being close friends, were studying together as usual. I overheard their conversation of finding a gd place 2 study. i suggested to use our own classroom and added that i will be staying in school to revise. They thought it was a cool idea. No hassle at all, saves the travelling time.

So, it was just the three of us who decided to stay in school. One hour into our revision, Cherry needed to pee. She wanted Rain to accompany her. But i pulled Rain back, asking her to explain a few questions.

As Rain was explainin to me, her pen rolled off the table. She scurried and tried 2 catch her pen. Her careless hands brushed against the inside of my thighs. I immediately got a hard-on. I guessed she noticed dat too. She giggled and proceeded to pick up her pen. I was a bit embarrassed that i erected sho easily.

Anyway, she then rested her hand on my thigh for a brief moment. I held her hand and moved closer to her. Bending over a bit to kiss her on her lips. She resisted for a while, den began grabbing my hard cock. Just as Rain was about to unzip my trousers, Cherry opened the door. Her eyes were staring in amazement.

Rain and I broke away at once. To our surprise, Cherry walked back to her seat and started caressing Rain's waist. Meanwhile, Rain's hand was not far away from my dick. She started playin wif my cock again. i unbuttoned Rain's blouse and place my hands over her breast. She moaned softly. Cherry then went under Rain's skirt and started fingering Rain's panties.

I took my dick out and stood up. i stood between their chairs. Rain took my cock and started lickin it all over.Each of my hands were now fondling both of their breasts. Rain was like a 32b and Cherry was like a 33C.

Cherry had a wonderful arse. i lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Cherry was standing against the desk. I lifted Rain and carried her onto the desk cherry was holdin to. Cherry started lickin Rain's cunt. I could hear both of their pantings and moanings. i rammed Cherry doggystyle and rocked her forward, towards Rain's vagina.

After 10 mins of doggy, i was about to cum. i took my dick out and hurried to d desk where Rain was sitting on. i squirted my sperm between Cherry's mouth n Rain's clit. Cherry licked the sperm off Rain's thighs as i frenched Rain.We then went to the toilet to clean up before deciding to pack for the day as we had no mood for revision anymore. We went to the nearby cafe where we flirted thru the evening.

The day after, our sch romp could not materialize because other classmates joined us. We truly enjoyed that dae.