Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Slut Lolver

The Dark of the Night

The Dark of the Night
by Cjack 2014

I woke up startled when I heard someone in my bedroom. Opening my eyes it was pitch dark. The door I left open to get light in was closed. I was getting out of bed when I feld a dainty little hand encircle my cock.
"Who is it" I asked. I didn't get an answer. I called out again and still no answer. Instead she was slowly stroking up and down my shaft. Holding my cock and running her fingers around the knob and through the pee slit. By now my cock had grown to it's full size and hardness. I asked again who it was and my answer was feeling my cock go into her nice warm mouth. As she sucked and played I laid in wonderment. The only people in the house is myself and my 4 Daughters. I never have had any sexual contact with any of them. They range in age from 21 to 25.
Kim is the oldest and is the wife of a local Doctor. They have been married 4 years and have 2 children.
Next is the Twins, Kerry is a school Teacher and Terry is the wife of the Pastor of the Church we all go to.
Kris had just finished College and starting her career in Law Enforcement.
About then I feld the need to cum and I didn't want to yet. Reaching over I grabbed a Tit and rolled her nipple in my fingers. It was what I expected, all my Daughters are the same size and have the same size Tits.
I am 49 and as they were growing each one like to sit on my lap while we talked. I think they liked to feel my boner and as they grew older they liked to give me one. I never tuched them and always thought if any of them wanted after they reached the age of consent maybe we would then.
My attention was brought back when she got on me Cowgirl style and lowered her tight hot pussy onto my standing ridgid cock. Dam this girl knew how to fuck. As we fucked over the next few minutes. I was still trying to get her to talk by asking questions. I wanted to know which daughter I was fucking so I good do it more.
With no luck I rolled her over and I got on top. Pulling her feet up over her head it made both holes available to my pokeing around. I'm not sure which hole I got first but I'm sure I got both. She had orgasm after orgasm as I pumped away and when I was ready I held her pinned to the bed while I release my Hot load deep into the hole I was in then. Instead of accepting it She fought back but she wasn't a match for me.s As I licked my cum out from between her wide spread legs she had many orgasms. Cum had run to her ass and when I cleaned up around her tight little hole she went wild with pure pleasure. "I hope you have my baby and then I'll know which Daughter I fucked tonight"
When she disappeared she didn't even say Goodby. I couldn't ask them one at a time because they would all know
I had fuucked one if I was wrong.

Who fucked Daddy?
The Doctor's Wife
The School Teacher
The Pastors Wi8fe
The Police Woman

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"