Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-31-2006, 10:49 AM

Teacher and Student Give In

It all started during sixth form college. I was 18 and messed up. My dad was an alcoholic and my Step Mother wasn't interested in me. I struck up a friendship with my woodwork teacher. he was tall in his 30s real sweet, his father had been an alcoholic too. We talked a lot, went for pub lunches with him and often met up outside of school to talk and walk. He helped me through some seriously bad times and I would be lying if i didn't say i didn't fantasise about him kissing me, touching me, making love to me. But I knew it was a fantasy. Nothing could come of a teacher student friendship. I was head girl and often helped out at evening functions at the school, showing round prospective parents and kids, showing work etc. One night I was working at the school with this teacher and he invited me for a drink afterwards. We went to the local pub for a drink, I was tired and emotional that night and started drinking Vodka and Cokes, a little tipsy he offered to drop me home cause it was en route to his house. We got in his big orange jeep, all old and rusty but with a old beaten up black leather interior. I slid in to the passengers seat and buckled up. I had on my school uniform, black pleated knee length skirt, white button up shirt and black tie. I was supposed to be wearing black tights but i was always a fan of nice underwear made me feel hot and happy. Today I had on one of my favs, black bra and panties with little hot pink ruffles on, pink suspender belt with black stockings. My teacher didn't know about my sexy underwear fetish but i thought about him finding out everyday. I was a little drunk so I forgot my shyness and stuck my knee high boots up on his little old dash and laid back in to the big seats, my skirt must have slid up showing my suspender belt cause suddenly we veered off the road and back on it again jolting me from my half sleep. I sneeked a look over at him he was looking strait a head not looking at me but i knew that he had looked when my eyes drifted down to his groin and saw a bulge there. He turned in to my road and slowed on the main road round the corner from my parents house. I didn't want my parents to know I was friends with him in case they got all weird about it so we always stopped round the corner.

My heart was beating fast and he still wouldn't look at me. So I said thank you and good night, and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, at the same time he turned to say goodnight too and our lips brushed against each other. It was an accident but the electricity was there, it jolted through me making me wet instantly. he didn't move his head and nor did i we just looked at each other, he brushed my long hair out of my face, held my face and lifted it to his, we kissed tenderly then passionatly. I knew i had to take this further so i pulled away and whispered that there was a quiet place down the road where they were still building houses, it was near 1am so no one would be around. I sat back in the seat and he drove round the corner, as he did i started to unbutton my shirt until it was half undone and he could see my bra, the bulge in his trousers grew as he parked the car in a back driveway unseen from the road, i uncliped his seatbelt as I climbed in to his lap, i lifted the leaver to push the chair back a bit to give us some tiny space in his cramped jeep, my back was resting on the steering wheel as i undid the rest of my shirt and removed my tie, throwing on the passenger seat i was seating on just a second before, we looked at each other for a second then he pulled my face to his, whispered "i have wanted this so much, i think about you everynight, your better than i imagined", my nipples were getting so hard they could be seen through the semi sheer material of my bra, his hands ran up my back as we kissed passionatly, he unhooked my bra with no effort and having bare breasts really excited me, i flicked the interior light on so he could see me and he gasped and ran his hand over my breasts and down my tight teenage torso, rolling his hands around to the back of my uniform skirt where he unhooked the button and slid the skirt over my head, just in my underwear and shoes I was dripping as his hands slid in to my panties and rubbed against my clit, I pushed my pussy in to his hand loving the pressure not able to stop moaning, he turned off the light again in case we were seen and slid his finger inside me, the pleasure went through me like tremors my hands on the ceiling bracing me in to him, then he whispered to me "do you know how to suck cock?" I nodded and slid down in the footwell, my ass resting on the peddles, and undid his trousers, his cock exploded from its prison and was bigger than any of the school boys I had played around with, I put it in my mouth and sucked it with passion as his hands slid my head up and down his long thick cock. I slid my hand in to my pants and rubbed my clit feeling myself getting wetter and wetter. He suddenly tensed up and came in my mouth shooting hot spunk down my throat. He pulled me out from the footwell by my arms like i was his doll and laid me on top of him kissing me and telling me how good i was, i wispered that I had never gone all the way with a man and he sat me up and slid his hard again cock inside me. I shuddered with plesure as he told me how great i felt, so tight and wet. We rocked back and forth with rythum and i could feel my orgasm building as his rubbed his thumb around my clit, I moaned that I was going to cum and he pulled out of me his cock throbbing and threw me face down on the seat my head over the headrest and fucked me from behind holding on to my hair pulling my hair back. the pleasure was intense, his cock felt so deep inside me and the pain in my head where he was pulling my hair just made it better, I felt myself building to an orgasm bigger than I had ever expirienced before, then i came screaming so loud he put his hand accross my mouth, I felt my wet warm pussy contracting around his cock, i felt how hard he was inside me, his hard body on top of me, he fucked me so hard that he came again moaning in my ear whilst he bit my shoulder. He turned me over underneath his body and we laid there in a glow of sweat and sex and he told me he had dreamed about that for months. He trailed his hands all over me lazily taking in what he had just had. He made me crazy and it was a one time thing but i still think about it when I play with myself, and whenever i see him, we smile have polite conversation but it is obvious as he looks me up and down what we are both thinking about.