Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Married Couple

Revenge: How Sweet It Is

When you grow up in a small town like I did, you quickly learn which families are the right and wrong ones. And guess what..., I grew up in one of the wrong ones. When I was three, my father lost his job. He started making his living bootlegging. The only reason that the county sheriff, Mike Newton, left him alone was because my father sold to the prominant families of the county. You know, the ones who helped him get re-elected each time. So busting daddy for selling illegal booze was bad for his chances of re-election and he sure didn't want that.

Shortly after graduating from high school, dad passed away and mom seemed to just disappear into her own little world. The booze that had once supported our family now became her own personal prision. It took her only three years to drink herself to death.

After selling the house, I moved into a small apartment on the upper side of town. I knew that even though I had moved away from my old neighborhood, the whole town would still see me as Georgia Fillmore, daughter of the late bootlegger. I defianately wasn't someone you would want to bring home to mom and dad.

To my surprise, most of the townspeople did seem to forget this fact. The only person intent on hanging on to it was Sheriff Newton himself. He constantly would hound me. When I went to work at the local diner; he was there. When I would drive home at night; he would follow me. I got the distinct feeling that he had always wanted revenge on dad and now that it was just me, I would be the one who received it.

I'm now twenty-three, about five foot seven with brown eyes, and long brown hair that hung down mid-way of my back. I stay in shape by running two miles every morning. My breasts aren't small per say, but their not big either. I would say that they are of average size. I've only had two boyfriends and lots of sex with the second one. That had been nearly three years ago and if it wasn't for my "play toys", I would be wanting it constantly now. Not to say that I don't enjoy being touched by a man because that's the part I miss the most. I do however keep my pussy saved except for the long strip of hair right above my clit. I don't know why, I just do. It's not like any guy will be seeing it any time soon.

Like I said, I run two miles every morning to stay in shape. So, when I woke up this morning to find it pouring down rain, it didn't take me long to change my mind. Being that it was Sunday, and the diner where I worked closed every Sunday, I had the day off from work. I decided to do some much needed grocery shopping. The day was uneventful and nothing out the ordinary happened; that is until I decided to do my two mile run at night.

It had stopped raining and the sky had cleared, giving way to a perfect sunset. I put on my short cut-running shorts, tank top, and running shoes and head out. The full moon gave me plenty of light to see by. Besides that, I could run my route with my eyes closed. Sheriff Newton must have been watching my house because as soon as I got about a block from my apartment he stopped me.

Sheriff Newton got out of his car and walked up to me. In the headlights I could clearly tell that he was still in his light brown officer's uniform; his gun belt around his waist. His graying black hair had been cut back to it's military style since the last time I had seen him. His sixty-something year old body hovered just a few inches above mine as he crossed his arms and looked down at me with his piercing brown eyes.

"What's the problem, Sheriff," I asked him as I ran in place. "I need a word with you, Georgia. It's about your late daddy's business affairs." I stopped running in place and placed my hands on my hips. With my head tilted to one side, I sneared at him as said, "I don't know anything about my daddy's business affairs. As far as I'm concerned, that part of my life died when my daddy did. I never did, and never will, have anything to do with that. Now..., if you're through with me, I'd like to finish my run."

I stared to take off again when Sheriff Newton grabbed my arm. "Well," he said as he pulled me back to the spot I had been standing in, "I'm not quit finished with you just yet. Why don't you come down town with me? I have a few more things that I would like to discuss with you." Before I had a chance to protest, he shoved me into the back of the patrol car and slammed the door. I screamed at him to "let me go" the whole way.

As he drove, I notice that we weren't going to the county jail where the dispatcher and dupties hung out at, but instead to the county courthouse. The basement of it had been the original jail and the cells were still there. Even after the new jail had been built, Sheriff Newton kept his office in the basement of the courthouse. This really started to bother me because I knew that he wouldn't do anything to me while anyone was around. I mean, he was crooked as a snake when it crawls, but even he wasn't dumb enough to do anything to me while there were witnesses around. By taking me to his office, he was eliminating any witnesses and anyones ability to hear me scream for help.

Sheriff Newton made sure to grab my arm and twist it behind my back as I exited the car. His other hand covered my mouth before I had a chance to scream for help. Closing the door with his foot, he led me into the already opened building and down to his office. He shoved me into his office and then locked the door behind him.

"Now," he said as he removed his gun belt and tossed it onto his desk, "we'll finish our little talk." "There's nothing to talk about," I yelled at him as I tried to run past him to the door. Grabbing a handful of my hair as I sped past him, he pulled me back to him. "I think it's time that you visited the old cells," he said, half laughing. "You're father spent a few nights in them when he was still alive."

Reaching the cell he wanted, Sheriff Newton pressed his body up against me, causing me to press against the bars. He placed his handcuffs onto my left wrist and shoved it through the bars to the inside of the old cell. Grabbing my right arm, he then shoved it through another set of bars and cuffed that hand too. I was now trapped with no way of escaping.

"Let me go," I screamed at him as I tried to free myself by pulling at the bars with the handcuffs on. I first pulled at them from where he had cuffed me. This I raised my hands a little higher and tired again. Next time a little lower than where I first started from. Again I screamed at him to let me. His silence scared me and I looked over my shoulder at him. He had removed his uniform shirt, his bullet proof vest, and white undershirt. He was now undoing his uniform belt and pants as he walked back over to me. I could see his hard cock, thick and at least seven inches in length, straining to break free from it's clothe prision. I stood back up as I watched him approach me. "You'll never get away with this, Sheriff," I cried. "Oh," he said smiling, "I think I will."

Standing directly behind me, he pushed my t-shirt up over my head and let it hang there. Next he undone my bra and pushed it off my tits. His rough hands squeezed them as he moaned into my ear, "They maybe small, but damn are they nice." He kissed the back of my neck, which to my surprise, felt very good and sent a shiver up my spin. "You see," he said, "you're already enjoying it." I hated to admit it, but I was.

His hands moved to my hips, grabbing hold of my running shorts, he pulled them off of me. "Now," he said as he stood back up, "you didn't fight me as I took your shorts off. I don't think you'll fight me when I put my dick inside of your perfect pussy either. Oh yes, Georgia, I've watched you through your bedroom window as you've played with your little toys. You'll not be needing them anymore."

Sheriff Newton pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees. His hand rubbed my pussy. "MMM Baby," he moaned. "You're pussy's on fire." His finger slipped into me causing me to gasp. "And so wet too."

Still behind me, he spread my legs just enough before bending his knees. I could feel the tip of cock as it penetrated me. "Oh God," I called out. Sheriff Newton pulled out and then pushed further into me. "OOOHHH," I called out in pleasure. Again he pulled out and then pushed all the way in me. "Oh yeah," I moaned. "I told you that you'd like it," he whispered into my ear.

Placing his hands on the bars next to me, he began to move in me. Slowly at first and then gradually getting faster. I closed my eyes as he began to fucking me rough and hard. Opening my eyes, I noticed his wedding band on his left hand. For some reason, I could picture is ailing wife watching him as he fucked me. I could see her here in his office and I wanted nothing more than for her to see just how much I was enjoying her husband's dick in me.

"Oh Sheriff," I moaned, "fuck me. God yeah. Fuck me, Sheriff. Fuck me."

As the words came from my mouth, I realized just how much I was enjoying him.

"Oh, Georgia," he screamed. "God damn it, your so fucking tight. Oh fuck."

His roughness increased and I was just plain screaming at the top of my lungs from pure enjoyment. I could tell by the groaning he was doing that he was going to cum soon and I was right. I felt his cock slipped from me as his right hand moved to it. His warm cum hit my back as he called out, "GOD DAMN IT, GEORGIA!"

It took us both a few minutes to recover. After redressing himself, he uncuffed me and watched me as I redressed. I rode next to him in the patrol car as he drove me back home. "You work tomorrow night, don't you," he asked me as I opened the passenger door. "Yeah," I said. "I'll get off about nine o'clock." "Good," he said smiling, "I think I'll meet you here around 9:30 pm then. By ten, I should be getting you off again." I couldn't help but smile and wave "good-bye" at him as he drove off. I just couldn't wait until my shift would be finished tomorrow night.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Married Couple

It was around eight the next morning when I woke. The events of what had happened in the Sheriff's office last night flashed through my mind. Since I was just waking up, I couldn't tell if it had all been a dream, or if it had really happened. Deciding that it had been a nightmare, and one I didn't want to have again, I decided to get a shower. Boy, was that ever a mistake.

As I moved my legs together and sat up on the edge of the bed, my clit began to throb. Right away I knew that my nightmare had really happened. "What have I done," I asked myself out loud. "I fucked Sheriff Newton last night. Oh my God! His wife. She's on her death bed and here I am fucking her husband."

I closed my eyes in horror as I remember that I had promised to met him again tonight. "Oh shit," I said as I fell back onto the bed. I had to talk to my best freind, Maggie. She would give me that "you did what" look when I would tell her, but she wouldn't tell anyone. The less people that knew what had happened the better. What worried me, was that Sheriff Newton would probably brag about it to his deputies.

It didn't take me long to shower and dress. Like me, Maggie works at the diner and would be waitressing this morning. I would grab breakfast there and talk with her when she wasn't waiting on customers. An hour later I arrived and thought "Just my luck!" as I saw not only the sheriff's patrol car, but the two belonging to his deputies as well. I was thankful though that they, other than Maggie and Edith, the owner, were the only ones in the diner. Gritting my teeth, I headed inside.

No sooner had I walked in the front door, did Maggie grab me and pull me through the swinging doors and into the kitchen. Her actions, thank God, allowed me to avoid having to say a word to Sheriff Newton. "Ok," Maggie demanded as we stood in the middle of the kitchen area, "just what the hell happened last night?"

"What do you mean," I asked, hoping that something other than my "problem" with Sheriff Newton was what she was meaning. "Don't play dumb with me," she said. "Sheriff Newton has been in here bragging to his deputies that he fucked the hell out of you last night in his office." "Oh God," I said as I slid down the wall and onto the large pickle bucket setting there. "Georgia Fillmore! What the hell have you done," she yelled at me. She now stared down at me in disbelief with her arms crossed and her mouth wide open.

Maggie's screaming brought Edith into the kitchen. "What's going on in here," she lowly demanded. "I can hear you two all the way out there." Her middle aged face showed signs of concern. Maggie turned on her heels to face Edith and blurted out, very loudly mind you, "Our very own sweet little Miss Georgia peach here fucked the Sheriff last night in his office." "You did what," Edith screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Would you two mind shutting the hell up, please," I demanded in a low whisper. "I'm not so sure that his ailing wife on the other side of town didn't hear you two." After a brief pause of silence I continued, "Yes! Alright! I fucked him last night. But it's not how it seems." Before I even had time to explain what had happened, Sheriff Newton walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry," Edith said smugly as she began pushing him back out, "this is a private conversation." Maggie and I heard him laughingly say, "So she told you two about it did she?" as Edith continued to push him out of the kitchen. "Get out," Edith demanded. "Don't worry about the bill either, I'll put it on your tab. Now, get out." Maggie and I could hear the three lawmen laughing as they went out the door. Once Edith came back into the kitchen, I told them what had happened.

"You actually screamed out 'Fuck me, Sheriff. Fuck me.'," Maggie asked, almost speechless and her eyes bulging out of her head. Edith threw her hands up in the air and turned to walk away. Maggie and I heard her say "That's more than I wanted to know" as she walked back into the main diner part. The two of us sat and talk for a few more minutes before I left. After the talking too she had given me, I hadn't dared tell her that I had promised to meet him tonight. I still didn't know what too do about it. Reaching home I decided to go for my morning run.

As I ran, I thought over my "problem". On one hand, there was the moral aspects to look at. He was married. His wife was at home, hooked up to machines, slowly dieing. He had a son about ten years older than me. He, the sheriff himself, was nearly forty years older than me. Not to mention that I just knew that my dad was rolling over in his grave. It was wrong. Just plain and simple WRONG!! But, on the other hand... it had felt good. No, not just good, but absolutely fucking amazing. Even for a guy in his early sixties, he was fairly good looking and what a dick he has. I knew that I wasn't the first woman that he had taken back to his office to fuck since his wife fell ill. And I even more sure that I wouldn't be the last.

Around noon I put on my pale pink waitress outfit that Edith insisted that all her waitress, including herself, wore. It was on my first day of work that I discovered that I shouldn't bend over in it. The skirt just barely covered my ass when I did. Even the top was so low cut that anyone standing in front of me got a clear view of my tits. Part of the outfit was a small white, frilly apron that you see most waitress wear on those old TV sitcoms. I pulled my hair up into a bun, dabbed a little make-up on my face, fixed my hair, and then headed to work.

My shift passed with little excitment. That was until I got ready to lock up. The diner closes at 8:00 pm and the cook is usually through by 8:30 pm. As usual, I was left alone to lock up. I finished my mopping around 9:00 pm and I had went into the kitchen to put the mop bucket away. All the lights, except for the menu board, were turned off. There was just enough light coming from it to find my way through the maze of tables.

I was looking down at the keyring in my hand. I fumbled with it, trying to find the key to the front door. I wasn't paying any attention to anything else. Finally finding it, I gave out a small startled scream when I reached the glass front door and saw Sheriff Newton standing on the outside of it. He smiled as he opened the door and stepped in.

"Just leaving," he asked. "Yeah," I stammered, still recovering from my scare. "I was finding the key to lock the door from the outside." Turning around he locked the small inside lock. "Now," he said, "it's locked and no one can bother us."

I started backing up as he walked towards me. "Now Sheriff," I stammered as I continued my steps backwards, "we need to talk about this. What happened last night was a mistake. A mistake that should never have happened." "A mistake, huh," he said as he removed his gun belt and laid it on the small table next to him. I could see the desire to have me again burning in his eyes. I contiuned to walk backwards away from him, bumping into tables, then manuvering around them. Still, Sheriff Newton kept coming.

"You know," he continued saying as he began to remove the top part of his uniform, "you're mother tried to deny me the few times too. But..., afterwards she began coming to me; begging me to fuck her. Your father caught us in their bed. Your mother, like you, begging me to fuck her. That's what made him have a heartattack. That's what killed him."

"You were doing my mother," I stammered. "Every chance I got," Sheriff Newton said smiling. By now he had removed his shirt, bullet proof vest, and undershirt. It wasn't until I bumped into the long bar that ran parallel with the kitchen wall that I realized that I had came to the back of the diner. The bar was too long and too wide for me to try and get around or over. So, once again, I was cornered.

Pinning me against the bar, Sheriff Newton began kissing me. I could feel myself growing weak; my pussy moistening. Even after what he had told me, I didn't just need to feel him in me, I wanted him in me. His hand slid up under my short uniform skirt. "Oh God," I moaned as he pushed my thong aside and pushed his finger in me. "You want me, don't you," he asked. "Yes," I panted.

Sheriff Newton pulled his finger out of my dripping wet pussy and sat me up on the diner's wide bar. I knew what he was going to do when he sat me down on it, perposely between two of the barstools. Reaching up my skirt, he removed my thong from me. He then spread my legs and placed a foot on each barstool on either side of him, causing my skirt to push up even further. I leaned back onto my elbows, moaning as he licked and teased my clit with his much older tongue. He too moaned as I thrusted my much younger pussy closer to his face.

He now concentrated on sucking my clit. "Oh fuck," I moaned as he did. I could feel my juices building up. He slipped his tongue into my pussy just as I panted, "I'm gonna cum, Sheriff. I'm gonna cum." He again moaned as my juices gushed over his face. My body shook from the orgasm.

Pleased with himself, Sheriff Newton stood up and unbottoned the front of my uniform. Pushing it aside, he said, "Now for those sweet tits. I've been wanting to suck on them for some time now." With a snap of his fingers, the front snap of my bra was undone and then it too was brushed aside. "MMM," we both moaned as rubbed my handful size breasts. "Just like your mother's," he said grinning at me. "I always did love the feel of your mother's tits. Now I have her daughter's to play with."

My head tilted back as I moaned. I could just imagine him and my mother as they too went at it. The thought of the Sheriff's hands rubbing her breasts just as he was mine turned me on even more. I moaned again at the thought. And like us, they too would have been doing it while his ill wife was at home, waiting for him to return.

I looked down as I felt his mouth on my tit. "MMM," he moaned as he twirled my nipple with his tongue before sucking on it. Shifting my weight to my right elbow, I used my left hand to pull his face closer to me. "Oh, Sheriff," I moaned. "Suck my tits. Suck them just like you did my mother's."

Sheriff Newton wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my pussy tight to his stomach; his face now buried in my breasts. Roughly he sucked and pulled at them. Going from one, to the other, and then back. I knew that my nipples would be sore in the morning because they were already starting to hurt.

Standing back up, he began to undo his belt and pants. "Suck my cock, Georgia," he demanded as he pused his pants and boxers down. "Show me just how much like your mother you are and suck my cock."

I hoped down off the bar and knelt before him. His thick, eight inch cock was fully erect and waiting for my attention. I eagerly took him into my mouth a sucked. My hand stroked the bottom of his shaft as my mouth moved over it's bulbous head. "Oh Georgia," he hissed as I continued to make love to his cock with my mouth, "you're better than your mother."

Sheriff Newton continued to moan and call out my name as I worked his cock over. "Oh shit," he said as he grabbed the back of my head and held it as he shot a load of cum down my throat. "Swallow it, Georgia," he demanded, still holding the back of my head. "Swallow it like your mother use too." I did as he said and swallow his load. "MMM," he moaned as he pulled his cock from my mouth. Patting me on the top of the head like a dog he smilingly said, "Good girl." "MMM," I moaned, wipping the corners of my mouth as I stood up.

After pulling his pants up enough so that he could walk, Sheriff Newton took me by the hand and led me over to one of the sturdier table booths next to the wall. "Now," he said lustfully, "to fuck you again." I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled my waist close to him. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach. I instintively wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me onto the booth. I could feel his cock hitting my pussy as he pushed his pants and boxers back down. I moaned as his hard cock pushed into me.

"Oh, Georgia," he moaned, "you're wetter than last night, but just as tight." I kept my arms wrapped around his neck as he slowly moved in me. My bare breasts rubbed his bare chest as he fucked me. "Even your pussy is like your mother's," he whispered into my ear.

Sheriff Newton placed his hands on the table next to my hips, causing him to lean forward, pushing further in and hitting my clit just right. "Oh Sheriff," I whimpered as his hard dick continued to rub and hit my clit each time he pushed in. "Yeah, Georgia," he moaned, "you like my cock in you, don't you?" "Oh, fuck yeah," I moaned.

As he slowly moved in me, Sheriff Newton stared into my eyes and started to talk to me. "I've wanted to fuck you ever since your old man died. I've wanted to bury my cock deep into his daughter's pussy just like I'd been doing to his wife. Even then, you were of age for me too. And now..., well, I've got all eight inches buried deep inside of you." He pushed in very roughly as he made his last comment, causing me to scream as I came. "That's it Georgia," he said, "cum for me."

My arms seemed to melt away from his neck and I now laid on my back on the table. My hands reached above my head and pushed hard against the wall. Sheriff Newton smiled and said, "That's it baby, fuck me back. Fuck me back." Together, in rhythem, we moved so that he was pushing deeply into me. With each push, I would scream with pleasure and soon was cumming.

Pulling out of me, Sheriff Newton pulled me up off the table before sitting down in one of the chairs behind him. I willing sat down on him, reverse cowgirl, and rode. My tits bounced as I empaled my pussy onto his thick shaft. I screamed "Sheriff" each time I landed on him. Behind me, he kept calling, "Fuck me, Georgia."

Just when I thought that I couldn't take anymore and that my legs would give out, Sheriff Newton wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight. He moaned and gave a hard thrust upward just as he groaned. I could feel his cum filling me. "Oh shit, Georgia," he said as he let go of me; his arms hanging down next to him. I rotated my pussy on him before leaning back onto him. "That was wonderful, Georgia," he said as he rubbed my breasts. "Simply wonderful." Tonight, our fucking had taken close to two hours. Last nights had taken on thirty minutes.

We had just stepped out of the diner when his son came walking up the street. "I should've known, dad," he said. "I should've known that you were out with one of your whores. I just came to tell you that we had to take mom to the hospital tonight. She passed away about an hour ago. Not that you really care or anything." He then turned and walked away.

I felt lower than a snake's belly at that moment. Sheriff Newton was fucking me when his wife died. In silence, he drove me home. I did feel bad about what had happened, but not bad enough to turn him down when he started coming back around a month later wanting to fuck me again. Even then, I wasn't the only one he was fucking. But, I was one of the lucky ones that was getting his dick buried in their pussies.