Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Married Couple

The Hired Hand

Everton Stanhope had worked all his life on the small farm that he and his daugther, Anita now live on. Tomorrow, he would be among a group a nearly twenty farmers that would be traveling nearly two hundreds miles to attend a farmers meeting. Everton made this trip every year and every year he left behind his hired hand, Fabian Granville, to watch over the place and Anita.

Fabian, like Everton, was nearly fifty years old. He stood rougly six foot tall and was well muscled for his age. He kept his graying black hair cut short. His brown eyes always looked tired from his hard farm work. For the past two years he had lusted after Anita, but he thought that she would not be interested in an "old man" like him.

Twenty year old Anita Stanhope stood about five foot five with ample breasts and long shapely legs. Her long, firey red hair hung down to her nice round ass. Her green eyes kept many a young man mesmized. She had never laid with a man, but it was the hired hand, Fabian, that she dreamt of losing her virginity too.

Early the next morning, Anita waved good-bye to her father and watched as he left for his trip. A little before noon, she decided to fix a nice lunch for her and Fabian. After packing it into a small basket, Anita went to her bedroom and removed her undergarments and put on a tight dress that had once been her mothers. She then walked out to the barn where Fabian was repairing some of the side boards.

"I thought you might like some lunch," Anita said, smiling.

"Oh, it would be great. Thanks."

Fabian wiped his hands and then sat down to eat with Anita. As they did, Anita would purposely make moves on Fabian. She would lightly touch him when handing him something. A few times she even leaned over low enough that he could get a good view of her breasts. Anita began to think that her flirting had been in vain, but that couldn't have been further from the truth. By the time they were through eating, Fabian could stand no more.

Standing behind her, he watched as Anita bent over and returned the empty dishes to the basket. Slowly and quietly her undone his pants and allowed his full seven inches to be released. As Anita stood up, Fabian wrapped his arms around her and pressed his hard cock against her back.

"Now, Anita," he whispered into her ear, "I'm ready for some dessert."

Reaching down, he quickly pulled up her dress and found that she was not wearing underwear. She then knelt down on the bail of hay in front of her and pulled her long red hair over her back and over her shoulder. Fabian flipped her dress up onto her back and stepped up behind her.

Looking over shoulder at him, Anita said, "Fuck me Fabian. Fuck my twenty year old virgin pussy."

Fabian didn't need to be told twice. It only took him a few seconds to get positioned behind her. Anita was soon feeling Fabian's fifty year old dick entering her twenty year old pussy.

"Oh, yeah, Anita," he moaned as he pushed the first few inches in. She was nice and tight and too his surprise very wet. Anita winced a little as Fabian pushed two more inches in.

"Oh, Fabian," she moaned, "take my virgintiy. Make me yours."

With a hard push, Fabian broke her hyman, moaning as he did. Anita yelped and wince with pain. Slowly and gentlely, Fabian moved in and out of Anita.

"MMM Yeah," she moaned. Fabian unzipped the back of Anita's dress as he continued to slowly move in and out of her. Reaching under it, he grabbed her breasts and massaged them. She moaned even louder when he pinched and pulled at her nipples.

"Fuck me, Fabian. Fuck me rough and hard."

Fifty year old Fabian did as twenty year old Anita asked. He began to roughly fuck her, pushing himself in as hard and as fast as he could. With each in push, Anita would scream with pleasure. Releasig her breasts, he grabbed her shoulders and pounded away.

"YES YES YES," Antia screamed as Fabian fucked her.

"Where do you want me to cum, Antia. Huh. Huh. Huh. Tell me, Antia. Do you want it in your pussy or your face? Personally, I want it in your tight pussy."

Breathlessly Antia said, "My... my... my pussy."

Fabian pounded away at Anita for a few more minutes before releasing his load deep in her.

"Oh, yeah, Anita," he moaned. "I've been wanting to do that for two years now."

"I've been wanting you to do it for that long too," Anita coed.