Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Married Couple

My First Time in a Limo

Growing up, my parents had become very successful lawyers in a very influential firm in the South. They traveled a lot for the firm and left me to stay with my best friend, Emily, and her widowed father, Ethan Gerald. Mr. Gerald also worked with the firm but, he didn't have to travel because he was a single parent. But, he was just as successful in handling the local clients as my parents were in handling the out of town ones.

Well, it's now my 20th birthday and my parents, as usual, are out of town. I was feeling really down until Emily and her dad invited me to go out to eat with them. Mr. Gerald had just won a million dollar lawsuit for the firm and they were taking him out to celebrate. Emily and Mr. Gerald showed up in the firm's limo. By the way that Emily was acting, I assumed that even she had forgotten about my birthday.

I dressed in a very sexy short black dress that complemented my long firery red hair and green eyes. It barely covered my pantyless ass when I sat down. It had no back and tied behind my neck, so I couldn't wear a bra. It was all the split front could do to hold in my size 30D breast. My two inch heels boosted my 5' 5" heigth up to 5' 7".

We arrived at the resturant about 6:00 pm and was seated shortly afterwards. The dinner was nice and all but, I was still bummed about my birthday. I wasn't even paying attention when the dessert was brought out. It was a huge birthday cake with the writing "Happy 19th Birthday Amanda". It wasn't until the waiters started singing "Happy Birthday" to me that I realized what was going on. Emily, Mr. Gerald, and the firm had made it the best birthday I ever had. At about 10:00 pm the evening was over. Emily wished me and Mr. Gerald good night and went out with her boyfriend.

"Where would you like to go, Amanda," Mr. Gerald asked me as we got into the car. "Is there any place special that you would like to go too?" "Not really," I said, "I was just delighted that someone remembered my birthday today. But, I would like to ride around town in the limo, though. I've never got to ride in a limo before."

Mr. Gerald told the chauffeur to just drive around. As we drove, I stared out the window at town. I had seen the town a million times at night but, it all seemed different from inside a limo. As we drove around, I started to get the feeling that Mr. Gerald was watching me. Turning to him, I laughingly asked, "Why are you staring at me?" "Just watching you," he said. "I've gotten use to riding in limos but, to watch you take such pleasure in it makes me realize just how grown up you and Emily are."

Mr. Gerald reached out and stroked my hair. The gesture was not that of a fatherly figure either. I was as surprised as him when I didn't pull away. Instead, I scooted closer to him. "You miss your parents, don't you Amanda," he asked. "Some what," I said shrugging my shoulders. Mr. Gerald wrapped his left arm around me. Placing his right hand under my chin, he gently raised it and looked deep into my eyes. It was then that I realized just how handsome Mr. Gerald really was.

He had to be at least 50, about 6' tall, graying black hair, deep brown eyes, and was well muscled thanks to the gym. I felt comfortable in his arms. With his hand still under my chin, he began to kiss me. Again, we were both surprised when I kissed him back. "Your beautiful," he whispered into my ear. I could feel myself blushing. Mr. Gerald kissed me again. I could feel his right hand move from my chin to my breast. I moaned as he squeezed them. My moan brought him back to reality.

Sliding me back he said, "Oh God! I'm sorry Amanda. I don't know what came over me. That was just wrong. Why... why... why you're just like my own daughter. It's just that it's been so long since I've been with a woman, I guess I let my emotions get the better of me."

I reached over and pushed the buttown that put up the divider between us and the chauffeur. Turning back around, I reached up and untied my dress. The front slide down sexy like over my breast. I sat there in front of Mr. Gerald with my breast exposed to him. Taking both of his hands into mine, I said, "Mr. Gerald, don't think of me as your daughter or the sweet little girl next door. Think of me as a woman. A woman that you want desperatly to make love too." I was surprised at his answer. "Call me Ethan, sweet Amanda. I can't make love to you when you call me Mr. Gerald."

That was all I needed to hear. I raised my dress up enough for me to straddle him. My bare breast where now in front of his face. Ethan began to squeeze and massage them. He then placed my left breast into his mouth and slowly sucked as he played with the right. "OOOOHHH," I moaned. Ethan's left hand squeezed my ass cheek.

"Oh, damn Amanda. I can feel your hot pussy through my pants."

"My tight virgin cunt wants your dick, Ethan."

"All in due time, Amanda. All in due time."

Ethan raised my dressed over my head, leaving only my high heels on. Still sitting on his lap, I removed his tie. Next I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. I ran my fingers through the gray hairs on his chest. I then slowly moved my hips, feeling Ethan's growing dick under me. I smiled as he undone his pants and moved his 9" rock hard dick into a more comfortable position. I then continue to slowly rub my naked cunt on him.

"Suck me, Amanda. All the years that Emily's mom and I were married before she died, never once did she give me a blow job."

I was more that willing to give him. I got down onto the floor, pulled down Ethan's pants and took his cock into my mouth. He moaned as my mouth glided up and down on his shaft. "Oh yeah. Oh Amanda, baby." I increased my pace when Ethan placed his hand on my head. I continued as the divider began to lower. The chauffeur's voice said, "Excuse Mr. Gerald, but we are getting low on gas. Should I fill up and then contiue driving." "Yeah," Ethan said breathlessly. "Fill up in the usual spot. You know what to do." With that the divider went up. I contiued sucking Ethan until he exploded in my mouth.

As the limo pulled into the gas station, Ethan laid me down in the seat. I spread my legs so he could get to my shave clit. I moaned as he rubbed it with his fingers. It was a good thing that the windows were tinted because my moaning was starting to draw a crowd. It was about that time when the driver got back in a took off. Soon Ethan was teasing my clit with his tongue. I began to buck and moan harder as his toungue ficked and teased my swollen nub. Ethan would bring me close to cumming and then would back me off. The more I begged him to let me cum, the more he would tease me. Finally, he let me cum all over his face.

With his pants around his ankles, Ethan got on his knees between my legs. I could feel his huge cock tip as it slowly pushed into my virgin pussy. "Easy baby," he said as I tensed up. Taking my right breast into his mouth helped me to loose up. Again, Ethan pushed himself into me. I jumped as he hit my hyman. "Are you all the way in," I asked. Laughing he said, "Not hardly. I've got to pop your cherry to get in all the way." Wrapping his arms around me, he gave a hard thrust up as he continued to suck my breast. His arms kept me from jumping away from him as I screamed from pain and pleasure.

"Oh, damn it, Amanda. You are so tight," he said as he kissed and sucked my tits. Ethan moved his huge cock in and out of my tight cunt, bringing me to orgaism. "Oh, yeah baby. That felt good feeling you cum on my cock." "And your cock feels good inside my pussy," I answered breathlessly. "Ride me Amanda. Ride me."

Ethan sat down in the seat and I straddled him. He helped guide my still tight cunt onto him. My tits moved in front of his face as I slowly moved up and down on his shaft. "MMMM," I moaned as I would bottom out on him. "Oh Ethan. Ethan. Ethan," I screamed as I moved faster and faster on him. I lost count of how many orgaisms I had riding my best friend's dads cock. I kept riding him until I couldn't ride any more. "MMM, Amanada," Ethan said. "I want to fuck you doggie style."

Pulling off of him, I face the back of the seat and got onto my knees. It wasn't long before I was feeling his dick penetrating my hot, wet, wanting pussy again. MMMM It felt even better doggie style. Ethan would pull out slowly and then ram hard and fast into me. I would scream with pleasure each time. Soon his strokes got faster and faster. "God Yeah Urrrr Oh fuck yeah Amanda. UUURRR" And with that, Ethan unloaded his sperm deep inside of me. Still in me, Ethan wrapped his arms around me. Whispering into my ear, he asked, "Please tell me that from now on when you stay at the house you will sleep in my bed?" "I'll never want to leave it," I said.

After getting dressed, Ethan told the driver to take us home. Emily was already asleep so, we were able to slip into his room without her knowing anything. It was almost 2:00 am when we got into bed. We had made love in the back of he limo for almost three hours. When I woke up around 10:00 in the morning, it wasn't until I looked around the room did I realize that last night was not a dream. Ethan left me a note telling me that he would be home around 5:00 pm to take me out to dinner. I couldn't wait. The only thing now that I worried about was how Emily was going to take the news. After all, I was her best friend and I had slept with her dad.