Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-01-2006, 10:25 PM

I Told Carol

Carol's An Old Lady Friend Of Mine. One Night It Was Late And I Was Doing Blow. I Went Out For Beers And Met Up With Carol At The Store. She Was Buying Pantyhose, She Had A Party To Go To On The Following Day. I Noticed She Got Three Pair Of Hose Tan, Nude And Sheer Grey Ones. Carol Was Pretty Drunk I Saw And Walking Her Home I Asked "carol Can You Do Me A Really Big Favor?" "oh Sure Billy Your Always Doing Things For Me, Why Shouldn't I Do Something For You." Carol Said Not Know What I Was Going To Ask Of Her. "carol As You Know I Don't Have A Girl And Today I'm Feeling Really Sad About It. Your A Woman And I Would Like You To Make Me Come With Your Hand. You Don't Have To Look At Me, Just Play With My Cock Until I Come. It Won't Take Very Long Carol, I'm Very Horny Right Now." I Said. "oh Billy I'm An Old Lady, I Could Be Your Mother. Are You Sure You Want Me To Do That To You Billy?" Carol Asked. "yes Carol, I Think Your Pretty Sexy, Your Thin And I've Seen You Pretty Little Tits Before. I Think There Hot Looking, I Love Those Tiny Pink Nipples You Have Carol. We Can Go To Todd's Empty Apartment, He Left Me His Key. You Wanna Do It Carol?" I Asked. 'ok Billy If You Want Too. I'll Do It, Your Always Doing Stuff For Me So Why Shouldn't I Do Something For You." Carol Said As We Entered My Building. In The Elevator On The Way To Todd's, I Started To Kiss Carol And Feel Her Up. She Was Very Much Into It Herself, She Held Me Tightly Pressing Her Pussy Against My Stiff Cock. Inside Todd's Apartment, I Sat On The Futon He'd Left Behind And Carol Sat Next To Me. I Took Out My Very Stiff Cock As Carol Began Playing With It Stroking It Gently Up And Down With Her Soft Old Hands. "shit Billy You Have A Fucking Really Big Cock There And It's So Hard Already." Carol Said While Stroking It. "thanks Carol, I Think Your Pretty Sexy Yourself!" I Said Feeling Her Tiny Tits. "carol How's Your Pussy? Is It Hairy? Can I Feel It Carol?" I Asked Rubbing Her Crotch Over Her Jeans. "sure Billy Knock Yourself Out, Oh By The Way I'm Shaved Down There Billy." Carol Said Taking Off Her Pants. Now With That Old Shaved Pussy Exposed I Went Crazy, After Seeing It I Started To Ooze Precum From My Stiff Rod Onto Her Hands. "oh Shit Billy It's Getting So Wet, You Must Love This." Carol Said Putting Her Mouth On My Cock. Carol Gently Licked My Head With Her Tiny Tongue, Driving Me Crazy, Until She Shoved It Into Her Warm Wet Mouth. "ohh Carol Stop Please!!! I'm About To Explode Carol, Stop Please !!!!!" I Said. "what's Wrong Billy?" Carol Asked Taking Her Mouth Away From My Cock. "oh Carol Please Before I Come, Can I See You In One Of Those Pantyhose You Bought?" I Asked. "sure Boobie Which Ones?" Carol Asked Holding All Three Up. I Picked The Nude Shiny Ones, Carol Opened Them And Started To Put Them On Slowly.