Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Married Couple

The Older Woman

Part One

After the sudden death of her husband seven years back, thirty-eight year old Haily Swift sold the old Georgia plantation that they had lived in and moved to, of all places, Alaska. It had been a dream of hers to visit there. Now that she was widowed, she thought, "Why not just live there?". It only took her a few days to find an out of town cabin in the perfect small town of Sleepy Bear. It took even less time for the news that a weathly widowed woman had moved into town. She wondered if the politeness that she had received was real at first, but after nearly two years in Sleepy Bear, she learned that it was true "Southern Hospitality" way up north. Now seven years later, the townspeople made her fell as if she had lived here all of her life.

It was one winter's evening as she sat waiting for the young grocery delivery boy to bring her the groceries she had ordered from Colton's Mercentile. Hearing a sudden blast of wind from the back door, she knew that Jeffery had arrived. "Come on in, Jeffery," she called to the young boy. The loud stamping of boots told Haily that it wasn't Jeffery; his stamping was much softer sounding. "It's me, Mrs. Swift," came the voice of Robbie Colton. "Jeffery is down with the flu and dad asked me to deliver the groceries." Haily met the young man in the kitchen. "Well, well, well...," she said staring at him. "How long has it been, Robbie? Four..., no..., five years since I saw you last. My, how you've grown up!" She meant her last comment in every way.

Robbie had been seventeen the last she had seen him. Having the money to spend, every year Haily helped out a needy college bound student pay for tution and supplies in which their scholarships didn't cover. Robbie had been on of the winners. "Are you back for good, Robbie," she asked. Her eyes looked the now twenty-two year old up and down. Even though he was bundled for the cold and snow outside, Haily could tell that Robbie had been working out while away at college. The neon orange winter cap couldn't hide his wavy, light brown hair. His green eyes twinkled just the way they had the night of his graduation when he thanked her for the scholarship.

After sitting the bags of groceries down on the dining room table, Robbie Colton smiled as he hugged the older woman. "Yeah," he said, "I'm back for good. I'm all finished with college. Which, by the way, I'd never been able to attend if it hadn't have been for you. Thanks so much." He squeezed Haily a little tighter as he said "thanks so much". Damn did the sound of her sweet sounthern accent and the smell of her perfume drive him wild. Several times while he was away at college he had dreamed about her. Even now as they hugged a friendly hug, he couldn't keep from wondering what she looked like naked.

Breaking the embrace he said, "Dad said that we could just put it on your tab." He watched her walk away from him towards her purse. "No, no, no," she said waving her delicate hand in the air. "That old coot you call 'dad' knows that I pay cash. I refuse to be beholding to anyone." He watched her slender hips sway back and forth as she returned with a fifty dollar bill. "Oh this is way to much, Ms. Swift," Robbie said, "it's only $33.67." "Well," Haily said, waving her hand in the air again, "keep the change for a tip. After all, you drove ten miles out here to deliver me groceries in weather like this."

Both of them looked out the window to see a full blown bluzzard underway, and getting worse by the minute. "Well," Robbie said as he stared out the window, "it was only flurries until I reached the driveway. It's seems to have gotten worse since I've been here." "Why don't you call your dad and tell him that you're gonna stay here until this blows over," she suggested, pointing to the phone. "Yeah," Robbie said, picking up the receiver, "I guess I'd better."

It was nearing 10:00 pm when the snow finally let up enough to be able to see as one drove. But, the only problem now was that there was nearly three feet of snow in the ground and the 4x4 that he drove out in was now snowed in. "I'll call dad back and see if Jon can get the snow plow out here," Robbie said going for the phone. "Oh Robbie," he heard the older woman sigh, "why not stay the night? It'll take Jon hours to get the road cleared and by then it'll be midnight or later before you can start out." Robbie shrugged his shoulders and asked, "Are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure," came the answer.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:25 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

After a nice dinner, and lots of wine, Haily suggested that the two of them take a dip in the hot tub located on her closed in patio. "Oh, oh, oh, I can't," Robbie stammered as he started to feel the effects of the wine, "I don't have any swimming tunks." "That's okay," Haily said smiling at him, she too feeling the effects of the wine, "I didn't plan on either of us wearing anything."

Thirty minutes later, Haily Swift smiled and cooed with delight as she sat straddled on young Robbie Colton's lap in her hot tub. She could feel his hands running up her sides and to her breasts. For the first time since her husband had passed, she was allowing another man to see her naked; to make love to her. She was throughly enjoying this young man's touch. She could feel his young cock growing hard under her. "MMM," she moaned as he now kissed his way down her neck and to her aching nipples. The warm water bubbled around them, as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh Robbie," she moaned as he took a breast into his mouth and gently sucked. "MMM That feels so good," she whimpered.

Haily's eyes slowly rolled into her head as Robbie kissed his way to her other breasts. She felt his now fully hardened, young shaft as it lightly rubbed the entrance of older pussy. Oh how she wanted him in her right now, and yet, she wanted him to take all night long and make slow and passionate love to her. She moaned even louder when she felt his hand starting to rub her very swollen clit. "OH GOD," she screamed as he brought her to not one, but three orgasms, just from rubbing her clit. She felt as if she'd pass out when she felt his finger slide up in her. "MMM," Robbie moaned in her ear, "you're so wet." For several minutes, she moaned with pleasure as Robbie fingered her, bringing her to several more climaxes. "Now my dear," she said as he slipped his finger from her, "it's my turn to please you."

After a little coaxing to get out of the warm water, Robbie finally sat on the edge of the hot tub. The air, although warmed by the heat from the hot tub, was slightly cooler. Robbie smiled with pleasure though, when Haily took his hard six inches into her mouth. He moaned loudly as he watched the older woman of his dreams suck him. He soon learned that older woman do know how to take care of their men. Damn was she taking care of him.

Robbie watched as Haily's mouth slid up and down on his shaft. Each down stoke she made caused him to hit the back of her throat. And with each up stroke, she teased him with the fear of him not fully returning back into the warmth of her mouth. For several minutes, she made love to his cock. Robbie loved the sight of Haily's graying brown hair as he watched her head bob on him. Twice she came close to making him cum before backing him back down.

Wanting more, Robbie pulled Haily up to him. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and twirled it around hers. His arms wrapped her slinder waist as he pulled her close to him. His hard cock pressed against her slightly plump stomach. Breaking their kiss, he whispered into her ear, "I want to taste you." He smiled as she eagerily traded him places and spread her legs wide for him. He watched her blue eyes sparkle at he pushed back the bush of hair between her legs. He spread her pussy lips apart and began to slowly lick up her, flickering his tongue on her clit as he reached the top. "OH ROBBIE," Haily screamed as he continued an assault on her older pussy. "That's it baby," she moaned as she came. "MMM," he moaned as he tasted her juices on his tongue. Damn did she taste.

For several long and pleasurable minutes, Haily enjoyed the assault on her pussy. Robbie was pleasing her in so many ways, she couldn't possible begin to count them. Her hand again ran through his hair as she pushed his face closer to her. She could feel her breath becoming labored as she came again. She wanted him in her, and she wanted him there NOW!

"Fuck me, Robbie," Haily blurted out in her southern accent. If she hadn't been so caught up in the moment, she would have been embarassed for being so direct. She could tell that Robbie like this directness because he smiled as he pushed her back away from the edge. She moaned as his young cock entered her older pussy. "Oh God," she gasped as he moved in her. Each in stroke brought a moan of pleasure as hit her g-spot. "That's it baby," she whimpered as her young lover pleased her. "Oh baby, that's it."