Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-30-2016, 09:47 AM

Jon & Nicole, Lifes Crazy Turn

It has been three months since Jon and Nicole purchased their mansion Grenada with the help of Naddie Rhodes. But Jon and Nicole spent those three months giving in to their sexual addiction by sucking eating and fucking all over their new home in every room of the house, that beautiful backyard in the pool and Hottub. But they realized that they had their private beach which was about twenty stepsdown from thier backyard and they did alot on that beach and waters of the cribbean.
Naddie Rhoades covinced them to buy this little Cafe, she did this because she thought this help control their sexual urges for eachother because she had seen first hand and also had participated several times after they purchsed thier new home. Once they purchsed the cafe they renamed It Jon And Nicole place and changed up the hours to reflect the menu changes, strictly a breakfast and Lunch cafe. The workers were from Sweden,a faamily of five husband Emil his wife Helga, daughters Catherine and Anna and thier son Sven.
But about six months later Nicole notices that Jon was not himself, he was still fucking her like crazy but she thought he was not himself. Helga and Nicole were talking one morning and Nicole conveyed her thoughts to Helga with Catherine over the conversation. Helga along with Catherine figured out that Jon loved Nicole more than what she noticed and Helga told Nicole that shw would tell Emil about their conversation, Nicole looked at her like with a look of hesitation and Helga said do not worry this will come to light.
About an hour later Emil found Jon wondering thoughout the cafe and he noticed the look on Jon,s face and realized that Jon had the look of love on his face. He went up to Jon and said Jon,, what is going through your mind? Jon looks at Emil and realizes that Emil knows more than what he is saying and Emil says It,s not about the Cafe, Jon looks at him and says Ireally love Nicole and want to marry her. Emil says Jon!!I want you to leave the cafe and go to the Irish jeweler and buy her a ring now, propose today. Got it... Jon looks at Emil and says Tell her I will be back in a few hours, do not worry boss we will keep her ocuppied smiling.
Jon goes and visits the Irish Jeweler purchases a ring with a huge diamond on it along with baggettes and channel locks then gets back to the cafe at closing and looks at Nicole and motions her to join him, he winks and Emil and his family. Jon takes Nicole take a public beach and they start walking on the beach Nicole is nervous as she looks at Jon and she says Jon you could taken us back to our beach and after this littlewalk we could fuck and srcrew our brains out.. Jon Interupts Nicole and says yes we could have done that but this needs to be done here, Nicole says what needs to be done,,,, here,, and then in front of all the people at that beach Jon gets down on one knee and asked her to marry him.Nicole is shocked, surprised and stunned. But of course she says yes and hugs Jon and gives a big kiss. then she says Jon when you marry me your marrying my mom also. Jon agrees and says we have to tell her Nicole says not just yet I do not think she could take this yet.
Well one month later Jon and Nicole on the same beach become Mr. Mrs. Jon and Nicole Rubio. The ceremony was brief but nice and then they headed to the home for their wedding night. they walk down to their private beach, Nicole is dressed in a white sheer night gown and Jon is a white shorts and as they get down to their beach Jon notices a new chase louge with a cheese cloth canopy over it, looks at Nicole and says when did you get this says a couplesof weeks ago as shew draws Jon closer to her and kisses him like never before and he returns her kiss and then begins to play with her pussy throug the fabric of her gown and move his hands up to tits and eventually pinches her nipples and Nicole lets out a small moan and then takes Jons hand and leads him into the water were they both dive in and come up and Jon looks at Nicole and her very curvy body in her wet sheer gown and to him she looked beautiful Nicole looks at Jon in his soaking white shorts smiles at him as she gets closer then kisses him again as she kissing Jon Nicole undoes his shorts they fall towards the water Nicole grabs his cock and balls and begins to inflate it to its desired hardness, Jon says I love you Nicole Rubio Nicole says I love you too Jon as he slips her gown off her shoulders and then grabs her tits and kissing and squeezing them, Then Nicole leads Jon to the chase louge and says I want to really breaks this in, Jon says no problem as he gets in between her legs and starts licking her pussy and sucking her clit as she moaning, groaning and even screaming in sheer delight and within a few minutes Nicole is yelling in a heavily panting voice JON!!!!! Mrs. RUBIO is coming !!!!!!!now OH GODDDDD!!!!!!! your damn good at this. Jon smiles at Nicole and says Nickie did you enjoy that ORGASM???? Nicole says fuck yes!!!! I want more and then Jon moves up to her head and shoves his cock in mouth and moans and says OH Sweets their will be more ORGAMS now and forever and then as Nicole is sucking his cock Jon reaches down and fingers her pussy bringing her another orgasm as she says breathing heavy voice being Mrs.Rubio makes me want to CUM!!! and then Nicole get Into a doggy position begging Jon to fuck her she wants his cock in her pussy now Jon gets in position but first he lowers his head to her pussy and licks the pussy and her ass in one giant LICK!!!! Nicole say NO MORE LICKS JON JUST YOUR HARD COCK IN THE PUSSY NOW,,, Jon penetrates her pussy and furiously starts fucking her and he is saying NICKIE!!! Is this what you want Sweets Sweets??? Nicole says yes, Jon we have not FUCKED!!! All day long until now so that was driving me crazy and Jon says not being able fuck and suck you all day has driven me crazy too and then Nicole switches positions and is on her back Jon enters her again fucking her like crazy Nicole is moaning and groaning again telling Jon I am cumming again JON!!! oh God damn. Then Jon gets on his back Nicole stars sucking his cock for a few minutes then she climbs on top of Jon grabs his cock and guides it into her pussy she is moving up and down and from side to side,she rides him for an eternity or so seems like and then she notices Jon is about to cum, Jon is squiming breathing heavily then she looks at Jon and says come on baby Cum for your wife come on come on and Jon lets a big scream OH GOD NICKIE!!! And then he shoots a load of cum in her pussy and Nicole says that was big as she is smiling at him then Jon says I love you Nicole returns his I love you. then Jon says Nickie ride my cock again Nicole says I am very sensitive down there but for us I will ride you again anbd then Nicole proceeds to fuck Jon again and this they both moaning and groaning as Jon reaches for her tits and nipples and is squeezing and pinching them and then Nicole in a panting voice says JON not going to last much longer Jon says CUM for me NICKIE, CUM FOR ME NICKIE!!! and Nicole yells out a big OH GOD!!!! I am cumming again JON!!! OOHHHHHH FUCKKKK and Jon looks at Nicole and smiles and says I love you Sweets. Nicole says I love you too smiling and they lay in that chase lounge for the rest of the night talking about the last 18 months and then they fall in a nice long slumber in eachothers arms.

Last edited by gman053 : 03-30-2016 at 10:18 AM.