Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2015, 01:14 PM

Jon & Nicole find their home

Jon wakes up first and gets out of bed and heads for the bathroom for a shower and shave. After shaving he turns on the shower right about that time Nicole wakes up, hears the shower going and jumps out bed walking towards the shower. She walks in hugs Jon from behind kisses his back Jon just smiles then gets in front of Jon and bends over and wiggles her ass against his crotch which draws a low moan from Jon then she stands straight up arching her back towards Jon while still wiggling her ass then turns her head to kiss her Uncle and she also grabs his hands and places them on her tits, Jon soaps them up then starts squeezing her titties and pinching nipples which drives Nicole crazy and then Nicole says Uncle I feel the need to cum..... Jon stops playing with tits and both of his hands race towards her pussy and clit. His right hand is rubbing her pussy while the hand is pinching and rubbing her enlarged clit, Nicole is now playing with her tits as Jon works on her pussy and clit, rubbing them very hard now Nicole is moaning oooohhhhh Jon that feels good as he smiles at her then kisses her again then he goes into over drive by rubbing her pussy and clit feriously Nicole is breathing heavily now saying oh god, oh god I'm cumming, I'm cumming ooooooohhhhh FUCK!!!! Then Jon spins her around to face her and kisses her deeply. Then Nicole grabs his soft cock and Jon says not right now Sweet Sweets we have to meet Naddie Rhoades this morning. Nicole say ah fuck Uncle Jon I was hoping to spend the day with you butt naked, Jon says I know but we must get this done as he hugs her and kisses her again. Then Nicole says Uncle about last night, Jon says yes Sweets, was Aunt Denise not a good lover? I mean you cum twice in one with her. Jon says your Aunt Denise was a very good lover and she liked being Intimate but she liked having sex once a week because she feel it was more intense and she was into Intensity. And your Aunt Denise was a smart lady with a big heart.
Jon and Nicole arrive at Nadisha Rhoades office a little bit late and apologized for their tardiness Nadisha says with a chunkle I see you two are adjusting to Island time, but that is not a problem. Nadisha says that she has lined up four hour homes to look at three of which are with in budget with one of those being below budget and number 4 is over budget by two hundred thousand Jon says whoa!! But it's worth a look says Nadisha Nicole says we will look at it, Jon agrees. They get Into Nadisha's car and thelooksing she says is from point please call me Naddie and looks back at Nicole smiling and winks at her this turns Nicole on and she is also chunkling and Naddie says what's so funny? While we were getting ready Jon called you Naddie as we were running late to your office and then Naddie turns to Jon and smiles and winks at him also. They look at the first three houses and these house were nice for the money but they didn't have the wow factor that Jon and Nicole were looking for. And then they arrive at house number 4, first thing Jon noticed was the space between each home was huge then he notice along with Nicole the four white pillars in front of the home.
Both Nicole and Jon enter the house and Immediately walk Into the large foyer with a huge stair case on the right which lead to four bedrooms and a game room. They continue walking Into the house and notice the kitchen on the left and living room towards the right, but Jon notices the large slidding glass and what he saw left him in aw, he says Nickie look she sees what he sees a large Infinity pool with hottub, then they notice an outdoor kitchen complete with pizza oven, outdoorliving area with a canopy on top, several chair lounges and a few chaise lounges, they also see two wood fences about ten feet high In front of the fences were trees and shrub, but what they notice the most was a wrought Iron fence that connected the two other fences but what they saw was the Caribbean Ocean, the blue Cribbean waters just magnificent. Nicole is wearing a teel halter top maxidress which hugs voluptuous body rather nicely and also she has a lot side boobage exposed from her massive tits. Jon gets behind Nicole and starts to untie her knot from her dress and It just falls from her massive tits and Jon grabs them and starts kneading them and also pinching her nipples and Nicole is like oooohhhh Uncle I want this house as she reaches behind her and grabs his crotch Jon says this is the place as he continues to play her tits!!!! Jon turns Nicole quickly around then yanks down the rest of her dress she is wearing no panties he kneels down and puts he left leg over his shoulder and process to eating Nicole's pussy as she moans in delight and say in a heavy Jon I want your cock in my and pussy real sssoooonnnnn and Jon continues to lick and suck her pussy and clit but really paying close attention to her clit and Nicole says Uncle I don't want cum just yet, she makes him stand up she takes off his clothes then she notices that Jon is commando she smiles at that as pushes him down on the chaise lounge and gets in between his legs and proceeds to get his dick hard as Jon maaaooonnnss ooooohh gggooodd Nickie, now Nicole is wearing her sunglasses and notices Naddie has taken off her dress and opened up her blouse and is sitting in a chair playing with her pussy and squeezing her own which has Nicole smiling, then she gets on top of Jon shoves his cock deep up her pussy which leaves her in ecstasy then she tells Jon to close his eyes and enjoy the ride as she continues to ride the cock, then she looks at Naddie who is busy playing her nipples as Nicole squeezes her own tits as Naddie looks her then Nicole lifts up her glasses motions Naddie to come out and then places her finger over her lipps as to tell Naddie quiet. Naddie comes over as Nicole is riding Jon who has his eyes closed still now Naddie is next to Nicole as Nicole shoves two fingers up Naddie's pussy and Naddie give Nicole a quiet shudder as she pulls out her fingers out of her pussy and points to Jon and mouths put your pussy over his mouth Naddie gets on the chaise and straddles her pussy over Jon's face, he opens his eyes and sees the magnificent black ass of Naddie and then proceeds to lick her pussy intensely which sends shivers up the spine of Naddie as she yell for joy oooooohhhhh god this is great as Nicole grabs her and kisses her full on the lipps as Nicole is still riding Jon, this last for a few minutes then Jon the girls to switch by he wants Nicole on her back , Naddie face down in Nicole's pussy and ass up Jon wants to fuck Naddie from behind and he does he is pumping her pussy with wreckless abandon as Nicole grabs her head and holds it down on her pussy making Naddie lick as Jon fucks her from behind looking at Nicole and mouths to her love you Sweets, she says love you to Uncle... Then Nicole and Naddie switch positions this time is Nicole is face down In Naddie's pussy and really licking it up that pussy and sucking her clit as Jon pounds her pussy from behind leaves Nicole wanting more, more cock, more pussy Jon looks at Naddie now as she mouths to him your a great fuckkkkk as she is breathing heavily and left in pure ecstasy. Then Jon tells the girls OK ladies both of you face down and ass up, he fucks Naddie first as he is doing that he notices for the first time the blue waters of the Caribbean and thinks this is heaven fucking a woman and observing the ocean then he switches to Nicole and starts fucking her again like crazy as he is looking at the Caribbean. This goes on for a while and then Jon has Nicole and Naddie get on their backs as he starts to fuck them again first it's Nicole he is pumping her hard she is saying faster baby I'm cummmmmmiiinnngg oh god damn it Jon as he continues to fuck her some more leaving her with another orgasm and the look of content on her face, then Jon switches to Naddie he shoves his cock up her fine black pussy as he is fucking her she is moaning, howling demanding that Jon pound her pussy come on Jon pound my BLACK PUSSY!!!!! And Jon does to the point were he Has Naddie ready to cum then he pumps her real hard and deep and then Naddie erupts OoooHhhhh Ffffuuucckk!!!! I'mmm cummmmiiinnggg in a heavy voice and is saying god what a great fuck, what a great fuck. Then Nicole says Jon as points at her on pussy time for you to blow and Jon starts fucking Nicole again and is pumping her real and deep as she is saying come on baby I need you to cum for us I need to spew your jazz on me and Naddie come on Jon harder, harder, harder as Nicole continues to say that she can Jon is ready and tells Naddie get ready and right at that moment Jon pulls his cock out of Nicole and yells Nickie and Naddie and then cums all over their tits as he breathing real heavily and then collapses in both girls. Then Naddie says in a tired voice what do you do for an on core? Nicole say oh shit then Jon Immediately rams his cock back into Nicole's pussy fucks her real hard until she cums again and is saying ooohhhh fffuucckkk I'm going to squirttttttt and she does all over his cock as Naddie watches in disbelief as she looks at Nicole breathing hard but smiling and Nicole says to her your turn Bitch, Naddie says whatttt!!! Jon then grabs Naddie lays her flat on her back shoves two fingers up her pussy and makes her suck his cock which is coated with Nicole's female cum, Jon is really pumping Naddie's pussy so that he can make her squirt and with in a few minutes Naddie is saying again oohhh gggoodd I'm cummimg again aaaahhhh and then she squirts a large stream of female ejectulate over the pool. Naddie is worn out and looks at Jon and says who are you Superman? Nah say Jon, I'm Jon Rubio, Nicole saying fucking showoff. And all three laugh and then Naddie well you like this house? Nicole says we want this one and Jon says let write a check for a cool mil and let me what happens. Naddie says I will work on It, but she says to Jon and Nicole do you think we can do this again? They both say yes, anytime you want. They get dressed and leave.
After looking signing paperwork Jon and go back to their hotel and they go their seperate way to do some shopping, Jon goes to a lingerie shop and purchures two dozen thing and string panties for Nicole, Nicole goes to a men's shop and gets Jon a monogramed terry cloth robe. When they get back to the hotel they give eachother their gifts Nicole opens up her package and finds two dozen string and thong bikini panties, Nicole says Interesting, Jon says when get into to the house all I went you to wear is these panties, Nicole smiles and says OK, then gives Jon a box and he finds a terry cloth robe with his Intials on it. He smiles and Nicole says when we get that house all want you to wear is this robe. Jon agrees and then they both hug and kiss eachother. After they get naked and get back into bed and Nicole says Uncle I need another as Jon dives between legs BIG OOoooooo.