Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2003, 02:11 PM

An exhibitionist in action

Just an exhibitionist in action. She's such a tease.

-Dan

Attached Images
File Type: jpg teasing01.jpg (22.9 KB, 433 views)

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-19-2003, 11:11 PM

Nice lady, Dan99, she can tease me anytime.
Old 02-20-2003, 05:42 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
I had a lady friend who loved to watch and that seems to have brought out some tendancies in me I'd never experienced. I've thought of public sex and having my lady wach all sorts of things. Even some things I wouldn't do otherwise. I think it's a thrill to excite my lady in new ways, (er, well when I get one lol)

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 02-21-2003, 11:34 AM

In the photo I showed, she's the type of older female the high school guys hope to find.

When I was in my early teens doing a paper route I always kept my eye open for a cute older female that was ready willing and able.

It amazes me how any horny female needs to hide that side of her or even feel guilty about having those feelings. If you're a cute female reading this and you need a man to go down on you ... there are ALOT of men willing to do it on a regular basis. Also, you can set the day and find the ones that are clean, eager and willing to do what you say.

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-21-2003, 08:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to hagel9 Send a message via Yahoo to hagel9
I find when my wife does let me watch when I ask,it turns me on like crazy I find it very sexy when a woman masterbates and orgasms its like A BIG TURN ON.
Old 07-10-2003, 11:55 PM
Wanting More

*bump* Let's see if there are any new answers! I still need to answer myself!

My last semester of school I had been urged by a Pixies friend to try undressing and other things in front of my apartment window. My window faced a house next door full of guys :wingang: and was also easy to see from the busy street below. I loved coming back from a shower and shedding my robe, slathering lotion all over my body, and slipping into something more comfortable. Towards the very end too I just sat with my chair facing the window, totally naked, playing with my vibe.

Too bad the guys never seemed to notice... I'd be ready to run next door in the nude!

Old 07-11-2003, 12:39 AM
Registered Dork

Quote:
Originally posted by CptMorgan
I fingered my wife to an orgasm in the middle of Barnes & Noble, on a busy night. No one saw us (We think ... except maybe the eye in the sky). Oh, what a rush.

My wife generally 'doesn't like' doing things in public. I think she's a closet exhibitionist. We don't have many curtains in our house, yet she's always running around in her panties. I'm sure the neighbors have seen more than they ever expected.

I've never had the chance to be an exhibitionist but MAN, would I love doing it in Barnes and Noble!! Holy buggers, that's a hot thought..pressed up against the bookcases, being fingered to death OMG!!!.......LOL

Some of my fantasies include being naked in public, or more to the point...having sex or being screwed wildly in a public location.
Oddly, people aren't usually watching in my fantasies......it's just that I'm out in the open being as naughty as possible!

I know.
I'm weird.
Old 07-11-2003, 07:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Question

RG---Weird,like beauty,is in the eyes of the beholder! Irish
Old 07-13-2003, 06:34 PM
gangster of love

Never at home, but my girl and I LOVE to show our stuff when traveling. BJs while driving, sex in the chair with the blinds wide open in a hotel, handjobs at ball games... It's ALL good on the road!
Old 07-16-2003, 06:48 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
Yes!, yes! Hard to believe, I know, I know, but I think that I would do well as a sideshow act.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 07-16-2003, 06:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
I tend to like dancing in front of open windows, stretching on the grass by a busy street (shirtless), and yes, I love the idea of having sexual situations in places where it's not commonly allowed.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 07-16-2003, 08:42 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I've discovered as I've gotten older that maybe there's more of an exhibitionist in me than I would have imagined. (Oh, the stories I could tell about when my SO and I were dating and our honeymoon!) This goes *totally* at odds with my introverted personality and is a source of internal confusion to me. However, as recent events have proven to me, to be touched in a private place in a public area, where someone might see...wow!

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 07-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Member of weird club

To be exposed with someones hands around your cock is about as close as I've come to exhibiting in public.
Old 07-16-2003, 06:14 PM
Stiff Member

My house is full of windows with no shades. I've been told we have peeping toms but guess what I still do in plain sight?

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours