User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2003, 06:20 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

yep.. dadaist.. that is pretty much the jist of it
Old 05-20-2003, 01:18 AM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
Quote:
Originally posted by jennaflower
yep.. dadaist.. that is pretty much the jist of it

Hmm. Now you're giving me ideas. :P
Old 05-20-2003, 06:56 AM
Lusting Horny Pixie

LOL.. something tells me that you have noooo problem getting those ideas all by yourself.... please tho.. let me help hehehe
Old 05-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Am I really here?

Send a message via ICQ to dadaist Send a message via AIM to dadaist Send a message via Yahoo to dadaist
And how would you propose to help?
Is this an audio/visual presentation, or should I stop by sooner, for a preview?
Old 05-21-2003, 01:08 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
Will there be camping? I would like to attend if I can manage to find out the logistics to make it possible. If there are shedualed events, (I.e. Camping certain nights, are certain members going to host "backyard recreationals" where we can enjoy bar-b-ques and such? Will there be time set aside for Branson city visits and going out dancing/clubbing, or will that be up to the individual members to deside? I'm curious what's on the agenda and if it's a "bring a friend" party or a small social.
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:14 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
Oh, and dadaist if you're offering and not going to be full up in the car by the time you get here I might ask for a lift from along I-44
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:39 AM
Am I really here?

Stillwater, send me a PM, we can work on details. I haven't made any bookings to stay anywhere yet, so all dates are open.
Old 05-27-2003, 02:19 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Cabrylla
Good lawd Stillwater that be a lot of questions...I think a big cook out/picnic is planned...as well as a night out or two on the town...would say bring as many friends as ya want...

just wanted to let it be known that it looks like i will be busy most of that week but will have SS send all my love to everyone who shows

Old 05-27-2003, 02:19 AM

oh and there are Camp grounds everywhere so that would always be an option opposed to hotels I would think

Old 05-27-2003, 07:42 AM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Confirming what Cabrylla said.. Picinic at noon Saturday June 21 at the Table Rock Lake State Park, just south of the Dam on Hwy 165 & 265. I'm bringing a picinic platter, and we're asking those that can to bring non-alcoholic beverages or munchies. Sorry, but the public parks around here don't allow alcohol

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 05-28-2003, 12:28 PM

i think a get to gether would be a blast, if for mothing more than seeing all the differnt personalities and people together in one area, i am definately up for it...so any one want to car pool im comeing from texas ill pick you up on the way and we can take turns driveing. i find a long drive is always better with a group of friends
Old 05-28-2003, 12:38 PM

not really interested in meeting.....prefer cypering on line....(with girls)..lol
Old 05-29-2003, 12:04 AM

damn and here most like cybering

Old 06-05-2003, 08:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Dartanian
It figures, I am only 4 hours from Branson, and would love to go. But, alas, my work is sending me to Green Bay for 2 weeks starting the 22nd. I hope you all have a great time, and I can't wait to hear all about it.
Old 06-07-2003, 12:55 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Sorry you can't make it Dartanian... maybe next year, eh?

And to all those that are still cumming, er, comeing to Branson, could we have a show of hands please? Also let me know what day you're arriving and where you're going to be staying please.

Thank you!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein