Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-28-2003, 08:12 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to MatrixMan69 Send a message via AIM to MatrixMan69
My cousin I fucked

I remember when I fucked my 19 year old cousin. Damn she is mad hot. I was the first person to finger her and she gave me a blow job also. But we didn't know, we just saw it and copied the behavior. Anyways, my aunt and uncle went out for the next couple of weeks. My cousin had to watch the house for the time they went away. She asked me to help her with the house. I accepted. I stayed over night thw whole time. Everytime I heard her get into a shower, get dressed, or see her naked because she left the door open, I would get photos of her and go into the bathroom with my stiff boner and masterbate so much it aint even funny. I love masterbating to her. One night when we went to bed, my boner grew so hard and long she saw it and wondered what I was doing under my covers. She lifted them up and saw my nude masterbating to her. Since she was naked, my boner just kept going and wouldn't stop. I didn't think she'd like that idea, but apparently she didn't. She made me get on the couch in her room and wait. She kept trying to get her shoes off, but they were so tricky and so she just didn't care. She just got a wet pussy and got ready for something. I knew what was coming so I was excited. I was going to be the first she had just like my half-sister. She didn't wait and just forced her ass onto my hardest dick. I could hear the noices she made. Her juices inside her exciting. I still forgot a condom just like my half-sister. I cummed but that never ever stops me. We stopped and thats that. She isn't a virgin and she was exciting to me. @
Old 10-29-2003, 06:06 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to MatrixMan6969 Send a message via AIM to MatrixMan6969
Changed name

I had to change my name, but tell me what you think of my cousin story
Old 10-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to MatrixMan6969 Send a message via AIM to MatrixMan6969
Here is one of the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hardassdig.jpg (29.3 KB, 9190 views)