Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2003, 06:26 AM
Banned

My Aunti my Love

Fucked My Auntie.

God she has every thing that I desire, Her “Big Boobs” at 38d pointed lifted nipples, broad hips and what a perfect ass, very round and plump. Also she's got a fabulous stomach not flat but the ones which make Indian women so sexy with at least an inch deep naval. Oh I just imagine my tongue in it. I always dreamed to fuck her someday the thought of doing her made me go wild and I used to come in minutes when I masturbated.. How I wished to be pumping her lifting her sari and petticoats up and plunging it in her thick bush.

I did finally get a chance, when I completed my engineering and went to Vijayawada for writing some competitive exams and stayed at their house. My uncle works in a private company as clerk, my auntie is a housewife with no kids.

Slowly as days went by I made my plans for seeing her naked. I made a peephole on the bathroom door, which was nicely hidden. I waited for her to go to the bath and when she finally did, I was trembling as I walked to the door and peeped in.

There she was in front of me slowly unhooking her blouse buttons one by one saw her deep cleavage so full as she unhooked her third button her boobs bulged out of her black laced frilled bra and she slipped it out. My cock was wet at it end throbbing as I watched her.. she unhooked her bra and her wild boobs pooped out.. her nipples pointing up.. GOD my mouth went dry what a sight. She then draped off her sari and now she was in her petticoats and slowly removed her nada off and it dropped WOW.. thick bush what round butt umm.. I started cumin as I was masturbating and straight hit the door my semen splashing.

After coaxing my Aunt, one-day I managed to get her to the ice-cream parlor. My aunt was wearing pink sari and transparent white blouse. I could see her black bra easily through the blouse and since it was low cut, I was able to see the two fleshy globes peeking out. Her sari was tight and her red panties were clearly visible. She had worn the sari very low and her sexy belly button could be seen. She looked sexy as hell.

We caught a bus to market. Bus was crowded I stood at her back felt her ass cheeks pressing on my hard cock. I started to rub it on her ass. She did not object that gave me a clear signal. One day there was frequent power outage. My uncle wasn’t at home and she asked me to come to her master bedroom, as it was comparatively more airy and breezy.

This whole idea made me excited. All afternoon I was very horny thinking of auntie in sexual ways because of such closeness to her. Aunt generally is a clumsy sleeper. During her sleep she turned and tossed and eventually her big juicy buttocks were pressed against my crotch. This gave a wonderful opportunity. I was very excited. I did not move for some time but my 8-inch cock didn't care and was fully erect. My cock was now touching auntie's juicy buttocks. I started moving my hips gently and thereby my cock on auntie's buttocks. My hands were gently feeling her boob. I pushed my hands in her blouse and felt the sex globes. Her nipples were hard and erect, standing out proudly, I moved my other hand on to her ass and started to knead the firm ass cheeks. I was impatient and started to push her petticoat up to make her pussy naked for my cock.

That's it.. I slowly kept my hands on her Big Boobs and pressed.. slowly and then as I grew bolder as she was not responding to my touch.. pressed her harder and harder each moment.. my hands trembling its happening. I held both of her boobs in my hands and massaged harder moving it round and round I inserted it in her blouse.. down her black laced bra...UMMMMMMM. Soft warm heavy Boobs yaar huge my cock was hard and throbbing with liquid cumming out... I got it out of my pants free space.

She was asleep like a doll...I grew bolder and unhooked her blouse and removed her boobs out of her bra, man what a sight...pressed and finally plunged my face on her pointed big nipples and sucked and played. I moved my hand down on her sari and started to lift it up her thighs, actually had to pull hard up and her pink petticoat her thighs exposed creamy white and WOW she didn't have a panty inside, that’s when I saw her thick bush at close sight.

I lifted her legs up a bit and spread them, gosh she was heavy. Her dusky cunt was in full view big crack man brown cunt lips with a big pink opening as if someone has split her.. her cunt was a bit dry I started to feel her warm thighs and finally touched her cunt...my aunt’s cunt, I pinched myself couldn't believe it can happen to me Real with my sexy auntie before all this I must have masturbated 100 times thinking of fucking her and its now coming true!

I started to insert one finger in, it was dry.

I went and got some Vaseline and applied on her cunt . woooshhhhhhh three fingers went in and out like knife in butter...all this while I was looking at her responses she used to moan chuckle but was fast asleep. After finger fucking her I couldn't hold longer.. I had to get in some how but the sofa was very uncomfortable.

I decided to shake her up and take her to the bed. I had to actually shake her up hard and she woke up but was looking at me as if she does not know who I was or what she was, she didn't even notice her boobs were out or her sari all up just kept on looking into blank space. I knew she was sleeping with her eyes open the mind is all blank confused...no emotions. She was like in deep hypnotic trance I lifted her up by her shoulders and actually carried her towards the bed she couldn't keep her balance...My hand were on her waist and the other hand under her armpits actually on her boobs she just carried herself where ever I took her.

I stripped myself and took a bed sheet and slept next to her switched off the main light.

I made her sleep on her sideways and legs drawn to her chest and came from behind and pressed my throbbing cock on her big ass and slowly started moving up and down feeling her warm buttocks what a feeling...I held my cock and moved it at the entrance of her cunt and pushed it in it went in ever so easily.

I started moving it in and out it made a slurpy sound each time I went it...that's it I was actually fucking her for real. Without her knowing was so easy I never ever imagined. @