Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-30-2007, 03:43 PM

Jewelry store heist

“She always gets the good sales,” Jenny said bitterly. She watched Brooke talking across the engagement ring display with the well dressed young couple. Jenny had only been working in jewelry retail sales since graduating from college nine months ago, but already she was able to pick out the serious buyers. These two had business written all over them. Not to mention, financial means.

They’d come in right at closing, which would usually have been annoying. But Brooke had caught them coming in the door, the way she always seemed to do with the big spenders. It allowed her to make a big commission while Jenny and Bill did the work of closing.

“She’s good,” admitted Bill.

“She’s hot,” said Jenny. “And she gives every guy the impression that if he buys, she might fuck him.”

Bill grinned, “You’re hot. You just act too innocent.”

“I’m not innocent,” Jenny said, brushing off the compliment. Bill was 38 and divorced, which made him ancient in her book despite being pretty good looking, so the comment couldn’t even be construed as inappropriate. She said, tossing her auburn hair, “I just don’t act like a slut. There’s a difference.”

In fact, Jenny knew she was hot. She dressed professionally, but underneath her fashionable business suit was a 5’5” frame with c-cup breasts and a 24 inch waist. Ever since she’d blossomed at age 14, she’d had more attention from guys than she really wanted. In college she’d used that attention when she needed it, to make great money on tips working at Hooters. She’d even won a bikini contest and come in second at a wet t-shirt contest.

But those were her college days, and she was ready to be taken seriously as a professional woman now.

The 26 year-old Brooke, on the other hand, clearly viewed her sex appeal as a major selling point. She shamelessly flirted with the guys who came in alone, acting as if she was getting wet by their reckless spending. Her hands were always in her blonde hair, her long eyelashes batting. Her laugh, which probably seemed natural and cute to guys, came out on cue and often. Her tight fitting blouses always strained against her (Jenny suspected) surgically enhanced breasts. And her long legs were always flashing in short tight skirts, strappy fuck-me heels on her feet.

Actually Jenny had to admit she liked Brooke’s taste in shoes…she wore a lot of the same styles. But still, Brooke just screamed slut.

It was well after closing now. Jenny locked the front door, smiling at the woman who glanced at her and assuring her, “Don’t worry, we’ll let you out when you’re done!”

“As long as you buy something,” laughed Brooke, giving a teasing wink at the guy.

“Well,” said the man, “We’ll certainly take a few things.”

“We just won’t buy them,” said the woman. At that they both pulled out small handguns with silencers. Jenny froze. Brooke backed up against the wall. The woman pointed her gun at Bill and said, “Don’t even think about pressing the silent alarm.”

Bill raised his hands, “Don’t worry. None of us is going to die for this place. We’re all just employees. Take what you want, there’s no need to hurt anyone.”

“Keep up that attitude and no one gets hurt,” said the man. “All three of you, in the back, away from these windows.”

Jenny, Brooke, and Bill moved quickly, eager to appear cooperative. The man and woman followed them into the office. It was a large room with four desks, two shared by the sales force, one for the owner, who had six shops around town, and one for the secretary, who always left at 5, an hour before closing.

The woman closed the door. She looked them up and down and then said, “Okay, now everybody undress.”

“What?” asked Jenny.

“You heard her,” said the man. “Strip.”

“I thought you were going to rob the place,” said Bill.

“We are,” said the woman. “And we’re not going to hurt anyone. But there’s a Walmart right next to you on one side, and a restaurant and sportsbar on the other. You three are going to be a lot less likely to call the cops or go running out for help the moment we leave if you’re buck naked.”

“Buck naked?” asked Brooke.

“Completely,” said the woman.

“Actually, you girls leave the heels on,” said the guy, grinning.

The woman shook her head, “You’re such a man.”

Brooke, Jenny, and Bill looked at each other uncertainly. The man waved his gun at them, “Get to it already. I don’t want to have to kill the three of you, but I will if I need to.”

Bill began to loosen his tie. Seeing that, Jenny started to strip. Brooke was last to begin, seeming to hesitate long after Bill was unbuttoning his shirt and Jenny had her jacket off. At last Brooke began to strip. She and Jenny pulled their blouses over their heads at the same time. Bill barely glanced at them as he peeled off his shirt and bent over to remove his shoes and socks.

The woman pulled a plastic bag out of her large purse. She said, “Kick your clothes over here, to me.”

They complied, resuming their forced striptease. The woman put their clothes in the bag, one piece at a time. Jenny unzipped her skirt and dropped it, stepping out of it, and kicking it over at the same time that Brooke did. She glanced at the blonde, with her athletic body, d-cup tits, slim waist and long, toned legs. Brooke definitely worked on that body.

Brooke hesitated, standing in her white string thong and bra, and looked at Jenny in her black string bikini panties and bra. Jenny gave her a shrug and unsnapped her bra, baring her large round breasts. Brooke followed suit. They both tossed them to the woman. Across the way, Bill was stepping out of his slacks, down to his boxers. The man watched the women with a smile on his face, clearly enjoying the show. The woman was all business. Jenny peeled down her panties, seeing Brooke do the same. They stood and tossed the panties to the woman at the same time that Bill tossed his boxers. Jenny wasn’t in the mood for play, but she couldn’t help but be surprised at the size of Bill’s cock, even hanging limp as it was.

“Ooh, shaved,” the man said, staring both Brooke and Jenny up and down.

Jenny actually went for Brazilians on a regular basis, but she didn’t feel the need to share details with him. However Brooke handled her affairs, the blonde’s pussy was bare as well.

“Like you don’t get that at home,” the woman said, a trace of amusement in her voice.

“Are we gonna fuck tonight?” the man asked.

“For as long as you can keep it up,” the woman said. “Watch them while I go shopping.”

“Gladly,” the man said.

“Watch the man, too, dear,” the woman giggled as she left the office, putting her gun in her purse and sliding on a pair of latex gloves.

“Cover your dick. I don’t want to see it,” the man said to Bill. Bill put both hands over his dick immediately.

Jenny and Brooke had both covered their tits and pussies instinctively. The man said to them, “Hands at your sides ladies. I do want to see you.”

“Asshole,” Brooke said. But she did as she was told.

“Speaking of,” said the man. “Turn around, blondie, and grab your ankles.”

“Don’t you touch her,” Bill said evenly.

“I promised no one would get hurt if you cooperated,” the man said. “I just want to see the view.”

Brooke turned around and bent at the waist, reaching down slowly to grab her ankles. The man grinned at the full view of her firm ass and twat.

“That’s nice,” he said. “You can stand up now.”

Brooke did, turning around again, her cheeks flushed.

“Am I going to get any more lip from you?” the man asked. Brooke shook her head.

A moment later the woman reappeared, her purse bulging with stolen jewelry. She said lightly to the man, “All done, dear. Let’s go home. I totally want to fuck you.”

“Yeah, I want some bad,” the man nodded. He said politely, “Ladies and gentleman, thank you so much for your cooperation. We’ll be on our way now.”

With that, they left, letting the office door close behind them. Jenny, Brooke, and Bill all exhaled with relief to have the guns out of their faces. Bill quickly went to the door, opened it halfway, and looked out.

“They’re gone,” he said. “Should we call the cops?”

“I really don’t want to have a bunch of horny male cops interrogating me when I’m buck naked,” Jenny said.

“Me either,” agreed Brooke.

“If we wait until we can get home and get dressed, those two are going to be long gone,” Bill said.

“And when was the last time Mr. Jefferson put himself out in any way for you,” Brooke said. “I know my Christmas bonus was a 25 dollar gift certificate…to this fucking place!”

“Yeah, how shitty was that?” Jenny laughed.

Bill closed the office door. He wasn’t bothering to cover himself anymore. His dick, still flaccid, hung fat and long. Jenny couldn’t help but glance at it. He said, “Yeah, I’m not really feeling the need to break my butt to help old man Jeff out. I guess we could make a break for our cars.”

Jenny opened the door enough to poke her head out. She was very aware of her skin brushing against Bill’s. She swore, “Fuck. The parking lot is SO busy!”

“And it’s gonna be until about midnight,” said Bill. “That Walmart’s got the after work crowd going now, the restaurant is just kicking up, and we got round two of the NCAA Tournament at the sportsbar tonight.”

“Those two were smart,” Jenny said, closing the office door. She saw Bill glance down quickly and realized she’d stopped covering herself. She couldn’t be mad at him for taking a look, though. He was human. And she kept finding herself glancing down at his cock. Which, she now noticed, was looking larger than it had a minute ago.

Brooke sat back on the edge of the desk, still keeping an arm over her tits and a hand over her pussy and she sighed, “So we’re either going to be streaking, or we’re going to be the talk around the police station water cooler for a month, or we’re stuck here until midnight.”

“We’ve got a fridge full of snacks and drinks, a bathroom, and some privacy right here,” Bill said. “I vote we wait it out and keep our modesty.”

“Except from each other,” Jenny giggled.

“Yeah,” Bill said. “I think that’s pretty much gone.”

Brooke looked at both of them as they stood by the door, nude and not bothering to cover anything. She glanced down at her own arms and then laughed, dropping her arms and shrugging. “Yeah,” she said. “Not much to hide at this point.”

Bill and Jenny laughed along with her. Bill said, “Besides, you two are fucking hot as hell. I can’t believe your bodies!”

“Look at you,” Jenny said to him. “You got some muscles on you.”

Even as she said it, she noticed that his cock, while still hanging, was considerably larger than it had been. It had to be eight inches long, and it was thick.

“Jesus, Bill,” Brooke said, looking down at him.

He blushed, “Shit, sorry. But you can’t blame me.”

“No,” Brooke said. “I meant, Jesus, you’ve got a big cock!”

“Oh, well now you’ve done it,” Bill laughed, looking down at himself as his dick grew harder and began to stand straight out. “You gave him a compliment.”

“And now his head’s all swollen,” Jenny giggled. Sure enough, as Bill’s dick hardened, the head thickened and became purple. Jenny stared at the sight of his rod, now fully erect. It was thick, the veins bulging, and bigger than any cock she’d ever seen in real life.

“Holy shit, it’s HUGE!” Brooke squealed, leaving the desk and walking over to Bill’s side. She crouched down, hands on her knees, head level with his stomach, and asked, “How fucking long is that thing?”

“I dunno,” Bill shrugged. He was trying to play it cool, but he was clearly pleased at all the attention the two younger women were paying to his dick.

“Like you’ve never measured,” Jenny said, teasing. “ALL guys measure it.”

“Well, it’s been a while, but I think it was like nine inches,” Bill admitted.

“Bullshit,” Brooke said, standing upright. “It’s longer than that. Wait, Janice has a ruler in her desk.” Brooke hurried to the secretaries desk, her tits bouncing as she walked. If they were fake, it sure was a hell of a good surgeon that did the work. All modesty now gone, Brooke bent over and opened the desk drawer. Bill’s eyes weren’t on the blonde though. Jenny saw him looking her up and down as she stood next to him. After a moment of rummaging, Brooke produced a plastic foot-long ruler. She turned and held it out for Bill to take.

“No. If you want to know, you do the measuring,” Bill said, grinning at her.

“You just want me to touch it,” Brooke laughed.

“Yep,” said Bill.

Brooke looked at Jenny, “Want to help?”

Jenny giggled, “Sure.”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Bill grinned.

To be continued…
Old 01-31-2007, 03:21 PM

“Do you want to measure or hold?” Brooke asked Jenny.

“Oh, I’ll measure,” Jenny replied.

Brooke handed her the ruler and then laid her hand down on the shaft of Bill’s cock. The blonde wrapped her fingers and thumb around him, lowering him slightly. Bill murmured appreciatively at the touch. Jenny almost laughed. She brushed her hair back and squatted down, bringing her face level with his rod. She was still amazed at the size of it. Jenny placed the ruler next to his shaft, pushing one end into the soft flesh around his cock.

“Nine and one half inches,” Jenny reported.

“I’d have sworn it was ten,” Brooke said, squatting down next to Jenny and looking at the ruler, never letting go of Bill’s cock. The blonde was positioned directly in front of him.

“I bet you could make it ten,” Jenny teased her.

“What, stroke it a little?” Brooke asked, looking at Jenny with a twinkle in her green eyes. She started moving her hand up and down the shaft.

“Or play with his balls,” Jenny suggested.

“Massage them, you mean?” Brooke asked innocently, bringing her other hand up to squeeze and stroke his balls.

“Oh, fuck,” Bill groaned happily.

“Oooh, nine and three quarters,” Jenny observed.

“Hmmm,” Brooke said. “Maybe a little mouth action.”

“Oh, yes!” Bill gasped.

“Try it,” Jenny nodded.

Brooke let go of his balls, brushed her blonde hair back, and slipped her full lips over his swollen purple cockhead. Jenny moved the ruler aside, settling down on her knees and watching. Sitting there with her two co-workers, watching Brooke stroke and suck on Bill’s amazingly big cock, was getting to her. She felt her pussy getting incredibly wet, the moisture beginning to creep out to her inner thighs.

“Let me know if you need any help,” she said to Brooke, trying to keep her voice light and easy, not to sound too lusty.

“Be my guest,” Brooke offered politely, slipping her mouth off his cock and moving aside, still stroking his shaft.

Jenny wrapped her hand around his pole, closer to the head than Brooke’s. There was plenty of room for two hands on that big dick. She was amazed by the feel of its girth in her hand. It was hot and rock hard. She doubted it could get any bigger. She slipped her mouth over his cockhead. He was already oozing a little precum.

“Mmmm,” she said, slipping her mouth back off his cock. “He tastes GOOD!”

“I know, doesn’t he?!” Brooke said.

Jenny took his cockhead in her mouth again, sucking on him, stroking him slowly. She looked up, and saw Bill looking down happily into her big brown eyes. She kept working on him. She saw Brooke lean in and began to lick and suck on his balls.

“Oh, damn, you two are fucking amazing,” Bill gasped.

Jenny tasted a bigger squirt of precum on her tongue. She slipped her mouth off him and picked up the ruler, placing it quickly alongside his cock again, stroking his shaft as she did.

“Yep, ten inches on the nose!” she said gleefully.

“Wow!” Brooke said. The two of them looked at Bill’s big cock. They each had a hand on it, stroking it. Brooke looked at Jenny and asked, “Have you ever had one that big?”

“Sugar, I’ve never SEEN one that big,” Jenny laughed.

“Me either,” admitted Brooke.

“Ten inch cocks easy to find,” Jenny said. “At least not white ones.”

“Have you ever been with a black guy?!” Brooke asked.

“No, but my freshman roommate had jungle fever,” Jenny said. “I saw her boyfriends’ cocks a few times. Big, but I swear not quite this big!”

“Girls, I hate to interrupt,” Bill said, his voice a little strained, “But can I please either get blown, or, preferentially, fucked by you two…or else I’m going to have to just enjoy the view and finish myself off.”

Brooke stroked his cock a little harder, looking up at him, and asked, “Why, Bill! How dare you be so forward!”

Jenny, rubbing his balls softly, said, “I’m offended!”

“Girls…please,” Bill almost whimpered.

“What do you think, Jenny?” Brooke asked.

“I don’t know,” Jenny sighed. “I’m so innocent! I mean, casual sex…and a threesome?!”

“You’ve never done a threesome?!” Brooke asked.

“No…have you?” Jenny was genuinely surprised.

“Oh, hell yeah,” Brooke nodded. “My roommate and I in college used to have threesomes all the time. But then, we were both totally bi in college.”

“Wow!” Jenny said, looking Brooke up and down. She’d never done anything with a girl. But she’d been curious often enough. Bill just moaned.

“You know what’s really awesome to do in a threesome?” Brooke asked.

“What?”

“Getting your pussy licked by a guy while you watch him fuck your girlfriend.”

Jenny thought that sounded like about the hottest thing she’d ever heard of. She pictured Brooke riding Bill’s huge cock while she, herself, felt his tongue working on her pussy. Apparently Bill liked the sound of that, too, as he swore softly.

“My pussy’s totally wet,” said Brooke. “Do you mind if I ride his cock first?”

“No…go right ahead,” Jenny said.

Brooke stood up. Bill staring at her in awe, sat down, then laid back, his massive cock sticking straight up in the air. Brooke’s labia were engorged, pink, and wet. She stepped over him, squatted down slowly, placing her hands on his stomach. She brought her pussy to the hard head of his cock. Jenny held onto his shaft, staring as the blonde worked her pussy back and forth on his cockhead, making him shine with her juices. Brooke eased down onto him, gasping at the feel of him entering her. Jenny stared at the sight of his fat cock spreading her open, the head easing into her. She could imagine how that felt for Brooke.

Brooke moaned, “Oh, fuck it’s HUGE!”

“Damn!” gasped Bill. “Your pussy is so fucking tight!”

Brooke moved down on him, taking more of his shaft inside. She rose up, then moved down again, taking even more in. The blonde moved slowly, moaning with pleasure as she eased him in further and further, until all but two inches of his pole was buried in her twat. She ground on him, then began to slide up and down again. Jenny, unable to take any more without feeling something on her pussy, moved over, straddling Bill’s face. She felt him eagerly lift his face up. His tongue flicked her pussy, finding her clitoris quickly, and he began to work on her.

“Shit!” Jenny gasped. “Oh, Brooke, he knows how to eat a pussy!”

“Wait’ll I get my mouth on you,” Brooke said. Bill moaned loudly at that statement. Jenny had never been so horny in her life.

She squatted over Bill’s face, one hand on his chest, the other squeezing her own breasts. His tongue was amazing, hitting her best spots, building her ecstacy. Between his skillful tongue and the sight of Brooke moving up and down on his cock, approaching an orgasm of her own, Jenny came quickly. Her orgasm built, came over her, and rocked her body with incredible power. She cried out in ecstacy, feeling her juices gush over Bill’s tongue. Her nails dug into his chest as her body rocked with pleasure. In front of her, Brooke drove down on Bill’s cock and ground on him, screaming with her own orgasm.

Jenny, gasping for air, brushed her dark hair back and said, “Wow…you’ve gotta feel his tongue on you!”

“And you’ve gotta try this cock,” Brooke replied, easing herself up off his rigid pole. It was glistening with the blonde’s juices.

“I think I will,” Jenny said. She rose off Bill’s face, and crawled down to his cock. Brooke leaned over as Jenny passed and kissed her, passionately, on the lips. Jenny’s eyes opened wide, but she took the kiss, amazed at the wonderful feel of Brooke’s soft lips on hers. Then she felt Brooke’s fingers touching her wet pussy, rubbing her clit softly. It was unreal, how good it felt.

“Shit, yes,” Bill sighed happily.

Brooke broke away from the kiss, her eyes shining as she looked at Jenny. Jenny caught her breath, her head spinning. That kiss had been so hot. Brooke stood and walked to Bill’s head, kneeling down over him, squealing with pleasure as he began to work her wet pussy with his tongue.

Jenny stood, straddled Bill’s huge cock, and she squatted down, one hand on his abs. She took his cockshaft in hand, again amazed at how big it was. She looked down at that thick cockhead and wondered how the hell she was going to get that thing in her pussy. Her boyfriend, Jake, had a nice, normal seven inch cock, nowhere near as thick as Bill’s monster. Jake’s cock felt damn good.

Jenny felt the cockhead touch her labia. She was soaking wet, all down her inner thighs. And Bill’s cock was slick with Brooke’s juices. It slipped slowly into her labia, stretching her wide. She gasped at the feel of herself being opened up like that. The pressure was incredible. She felt his entire cockhead ease into her. It felt so fucking good. She moved down on him slowly, pleasure bursting through her at the feel of that giant cock driving deep into her twat. She rose up on him, then moved down again, taking him in until she knew she couldn’t take another inch.

“Oh, shit that’s hot,” Brooke said, staring down at the sight of Bill’s cock deep in Jenny’s pussy.

“Fuck…it’s fucking HUGE!” Jenny squealed.

“I know,” Brooke moaned. “I want it doggy style next!”

To be continued…again
Old 02-10-2007, 11:14 PM

As if Jenny wasn’t turned on enough by the incredible way Bill had eaten her pussy or the feel of his huge cock filling her now. Now the vivid mental image of Brooke on her hands and knees, Bill behind her ramming his cock into her drove Jenny insane with desire. She moaned loudly and pushed both her hands into Bill’s abdomen, moving herself up and down on his huge rod. Then she pictured herself, leaning back, Brooke’s face between her legs, the blonde’s tongue working on her pussy while Bill pumped Brooke from behind.

Jenny cried out, “Oh FUCK YES!” and came, bouncing up and down on Bill’s cock as she did.

“Holy shit, Jenny!” Brooke giggled.

Jenny leaned forward, tossing her brunette hair as she did, her whole body spasming with pleasure. She slid as far down on Bill’s cock as she could, moving her hips, cumming again, stacking her orgasm in a way that Jake had never been able to make her do. She screamed with pleasure.

“Damn!” Brooke said. “Bill, you’re taking this girl to another planet, sugar! And, fuck but you’re good with that tongue! Ooooh!”

Jenny steadied herself, sliding up on Bill’s cock slightly, then began to move up and down again. Her whole body was tingling with pleasure. She could tell that another orgasm was just a motion or two away. The sight of Brooke moaning, Bill lapping away at her pussy, and the feel of Bill’s massive cock deep in her was too much to take. She gave herself to the ecstacy, drove down on his cock again, ground her hips on him, and she came, screaming, “FUCK YES YES YES!”

She felt her heart racing as she came for him, her legs quivering with the effort of controlling her body atop that huge pole. Finally she came down from her climax and she eased up off him, standing on shaking legs. Less than ten minutes on him, probably, and she’d cum three times, so intensely that she felt about ready for a glass of wine and a bubble bath.

Brooke leaned forward, reaching out and grabbing Bill’s slick cock with both hands. She stroked it, brought her mouth to the cockhead, and began to suck on him. The blonde was so horny. Jenny couldn’t help but smile. She brushed her hair back, knelt down between Bill’s legs, and leaned forward, licking his shaft, working down to his balls while Brooke continued to suck his head.

“Oh, girls,” moaned Bill, taking his mouth away from Brooke’s twat just long enough to express his appreciation. “Oh, this is heaven.”

“Bill,” said Brooke in a sweet, soft voice, “Can I have it doggy style now?”

“Oh, hell yes,” said Bill.

“And Jenny,” Brooke said, climbing off of Bill, “Can I lick your pussy while he fucks me?”

Jenny felt her already wet pussy gush with a new wave of desire. She almost whispered, “Yes.”

Brooke got to her hands and knees and crawled to Jenny. She gently but firmly pushed the brunette down, so that Jenny lay on her back, her legs spread. Brooke was over Jenny and Jenny looked up into her blue eyes. Brooke kissed her passionately. Jenny was amazed at the feel of Brooke’s lips. Soft and full. The kiss was like any kiss she’d had before, the passionate kiss of a woman. As Brooke’s tongue touched hers, she wondered why she hadn’t done this before. It was amazing.

Brooke kissed her passionately until Jenny was out of breath. Then the blonde worked her lips down Jenny’s neck, to her full breasts. Bill was sitting upright, hard cock like a flagstaff in the air, staring in awe at the two women. Jenny moaned appreciatively at the feel of Brooke’s lips and tongue on her nipples. Brooke’s hand moved down Jenny’s abs and the blonde’s soft fingertips found her engorged clit. Jenny cried out happily at the touch, moving her hips.

“That’s so fucking hot,” Bill sighed happily.

Jenny was inclined to agree. Slut or not, Brooke knew how to touch a woman. The blonde kissed Jenny’s abs, her lips moving slowly, patiently down to the brunette’s pussy. Brooke’s hand left Jenny’s clit, moved around her thigh so Brooke was holding onto Jenny’s hips. On her knees, she brought her lips down to Jenny’s waiting, wet pussy. Jenny felt the sensation of a woman’s lips on her pussy for the first time, and immediately vowed it would not be the last. Brooke’s soft lips and tongue worked magic on Jenny’s pussy. Jenny felt her orgasm rising quickly. She gave herself to it, screaming out with pleasure, feeling her pussy gush with pleasure.

“Wow!” Bill said. “Jenny, you cum so easily!”

Jenny said nothing, squeezing her tits as she writhed on the floor, cumming on Brooke’s wonderful tongue. The blonde worked her all the way through her orgasm, hungrily licking and kissing her clit. Only when Jenny gasped loudly, recovering from her orgasm, did Brooke turn away from Jenny’s pussy, looking over her shoulder at Bill and saying, “Bill, will you get in the game and fuck me already?!”

Bill needed no more encouraging. He got on his knees behind Brooke, lowered down and positioned his fat cockhead against her wet twat. He pushed into her, holding her hips tightly, slowly easing himself in. Brooke moaned happily, then dropped her mouth back to Jenny’s pussy and began to lick her with renewed passion. Jenny, staring down at the blonde, and then up at Bill as he happily drove his cock into Brooke, could only marvel at how hot it all was. She lay there, arching her back, writhing with pleasure, letting another orgasm build and take over her body.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:24 AM

In the midst of her orgasm, Jenny heard a woman’s voice say, “Oh, shit!”

She opened her eyes. In the doorway she saw the woman who had robbed them earlier. She was dressed now in a slip dress, still with the high heels. She still had her little handgun and her purse. The man was nowhere in sight.

Brooke, Jenny, and Bill all froze, Bill’s cock still deep inside Brooke, Brooke’s face turned, her cheek now pressed against Jenny’s pussy.

“Didn’t you get everything you wanted already?” asked Bill.

“Jewelry…yes,” said the woman. “But Mike did his usual cum and pass out routine, and I was laying there in bed thinking about your big cock and I decided, fuck it, I’d come get some.”

As the woman said this, she casually slipped the straps off her shoulders and let the dress slide down to the floor. She dropped the purse, nude save for her heels, holding the gun. If she hadn’t been scared shitless, Jenny would have found it hot. The woman had large dark eyes, brown hair, a slim figure, and firm round c-cup breasts. Like Brooke and Jenny, her pussy was shaved. She walked to a desk and hopped lightly up on it.

“Pull your cock out of that slut and bring it over here,” the woman said.

Bill did as he was told, sliding out of Brooke, standing, and walking over to the woman. She waved her gun casually at Brooke and Jenny and said, “You two girls, get into 69 right now. I want to hear some girl-on-girl cumming. No one eats pussy like a girl.”

“Am I the only girl who hasn’t done this before?” Jenny asked.

“Possibly,” Brooke said. The blonde rolled onto her back and said, “You heard the lady. Get over here and eat my pussy.”

“You’re actually enjoying this,” Jenny huffed, crawling over to straddle Brooke’s face.

“If you’re not,” Brooke said, “You’re about to.”

Jenny moaned at the feel of Brooke’s tongue sliding against her pussy. She had to admit, she was definitely enjoying this. She looked at Bill, standing in front of the woman. The woman was stroking his cock with one hand, the other still holding the gun, and looking down at his thick, wet cock with wide eyes.

“Eat my pussy,” the woman said.

Bill knelt down between her legs. She laid back on the desk. He brought his tongue to her pussy and she moaned happily. Jenny watched for a moment, then leaned forward and kissed Brooke’s pussy. It tasted sweet. The labia were silky soft on her lips. Jenny felt a surge of pleasure at this new discovery, and she eagerly began to work Brooke’s pussy with her tongue. It was so much more fun than sucking on a cock! She wrapped her hands around Brooke’s lean thighs and worked her pussy savagely, rewarded by the sound of Brooke moaning with pleasure.

Then she heard the woman moaning, “Oh…oh…fuck…I’m cumming!” The woman screamed loudly, happily. Jenny tore her lips away from Brooke’s pussy to look up. The woman had her hand in Bill’s hair, her legs over his shoulders, clutching the gun with the other hand, her back arched as she screamed with her orgasm.

She looked down at Bill and gasped, “Damn…. Oh, hell, fuck me now!”

Bill stood up, his cock hard and huge. He grabbed her by her hips. She wrapped her long legs around him. She pointed the gun at him, but he definitely had the bigger weapon. He pressed his cock against her pussy and she moaned, clutching his arm with her free hand. He slid into her slowly. She gasped, but took it. He pumped, driving deeper and deeper in, taking all of her pussy.

“Shit,” she gasped, “It’s fucking…huge!”

Jenny moaned happily, totally turned on by watching Bill fuck the thief, and absolutely loving what Brooke was doing to her pussy. She returned to eating Brooke’s sweet pussy, feeling her own orgasm begin to build. She licked Brooke faster and harder, trying to get Brooke to the same level of ecstacy. Brooke complied, moaning into Jenny’s twat, her pussy gushing with fluid. The two women came together, Jenny first, and Brooke right with her, both of them clutching each other’s slim legs and moaning as they tried to keep licking the other’s clit. Over their own screams of pleasure, they heard the thief, cumming hard and long, Bill driving his cock into her.

“Oh God,” Bill moaned, “I’m gonna cum so hard.”

“Not in me, you’re not,” the thief said, recovering from her orgasm. “Get that cock out of my pussy.”

Jenny looked up to see Bill hastily drawing his rock hard cock out of the thief’s wet twat. His shaft was enormous, veins bulging, cockhead swollen and purple. He was so close to cumming.

“Shit, I’m gonna have blue balls,” groaned Bill.

“You’re so twisted, lady,” said Brooke.

“Who said that?” asked the thief, propping herself up on one elbow, aiming her gun at Bill. “Blondie? Why don’t you get off the floor and come over here?”

Jenny climbed off Brooke. The blonde hesitantly stood up, her fiery defensiveness of Bill fading away, now uncertain facing the beautiful thief holding the handgun.

The thief scooted her bare ass further back on the desk and leaned back, high heels on the surface of the desk, legs spread. Her bare shaven cunt was wet, the labia red and engorged. She said to Brooke, “Lean over the desk and eat my pussy.”

Brooke walked past Bill, who looked her up and down, his cock still rigid. Jenny saw Brooke glance down at his huge manhood. She’d been enjoying that huge rod in her pussy when the thief had returned. Now she bent over at the waist, her tits pressing against the desk, and she wrapped her arms around the thief’s lean thighs. She brought her lips to the brunette’s pussy and began to pleasure her. The thief moaned happily, leaning back on her elbows, holding the gun lightly in her hand.

“Now,” she purred. “Big boy…take that big cock and shove it up blondie’s ass.”

“What?!” Bill and Brooke said together.

“I didn’t say you could stop eating my pussy,” said the thief. She aimed the gun at Bill, “Do as I said. Stick your cock all the way up blondie’s ass.”

Brooke looked with wide eyes over her shoulder at Bill’s huge, hard cock.

“Get back to eating my pussy,” said the thief. “NOW!”

Brooke glanced at the gun, now pointed at her, and quickly complied. Jenny stared in awe as Bill stepped up behind Brooke. He placed his feet alongside hers. His large hands gripped her hips. He pressed his wet, swollen cockhead against her ass. Brooke whimpered as she licked the thief’s pussy. Bill pushed into her, spreading her sphincter, his cockhead, slick with the juices of all three women, sliding into her. Brooke gasped. Bill moaned. He paused, his cockhead just inside her ass, then he thrust deeper. Jenny couldn’t believe the sight of that huge, fat shaft slowly disappearing into Brooke’s tight ass.

“Shit!” Brooke moaned. “It’s HUGE!”

Bill stopped, withdrew slightly, then pushed deeper again. His shaft got thicker toward the base. He moaned as he drove inch by inch into her. Brooke’s breathing was fast. Her nails were digging into the thief’s thighs. She was no longer licking the brunette’s pussy. She was rubbing her lips against the labia, moaning into the sweet wetness, her face becoming shiny with the thief’s juices. Bill drove all the way into her, his entire shaft buried in her ass. He began to pump her, sliding out in a long, smooth, slow stroke, then plunging back in. Brooke shrieked with each thrust, and Jenny could hear the pleasure in her voice.

“Now, you,” the thief said, looking at Jenny. “Get under him and lick his balls.”

Jenny complied, crawling across the floor and sitting between Bill’s feet. She looked up, sliding her hands around his thighs, and began to lick his balls as they swung back and forth. She was so close to Brooke’s pussy, and she was dying to lick it. But the thief had given her specific instructions, and she wasn’t about to disobey. Bill moaned happily, loving the feel of Brooke’s tight ass on his cock and Jenny’s warm tongue working on his balls.

“Don’t you dare cum in blondie’s ass,” the thief said.

“Well, I’m gonna cum soon!” Bill said, his voice strained.

“Put it on the brunette’s face,” the thief laughed.

Bill moaned again. Jenny could tell he loved the idea. She had never been one to crave a facial, but she wasn’t going to offer to trade places with Brooke, either. She licked his balls furiously, eager to get him off before the thief got that idea in her head. Jenny would take a facial sooner than she’d take a ten inch cock in her ass.

Bill suddenly gasped and pulled out of Brooke. His wet cock slapped across Jenny’s upturned face. He staggered a step back, grasping his cock with both hands. Jenny stared at it, pointed right at her face, as Bill, every muscle in his body tensing, jerked it furiously. A thick spurt of white cum shot out. Jenny instinctively blinked, feeling the hot sticky wad splatter across her eyes and nose. A second later another, larger wad of cum hit her on the nose and left cheek, running instantly down to her lips. She felt another long, thick strand of cum splat on her chin and neck and left shoulder. Then a fourth wad splattered her left tit. She moved her fingers to her eyes, feeling flecks of hot cum land on her tits and abs as Bill finished jerking himself off. She wiped the cum out of her eyes and opened them, feeling Bill’s chism run down her face and drip off her chin. It was a monster facial. He was moaning, looking down at her, stroking his cock just in front of her and letting the drops fall onto her tits.

“FREEZE!”

Jenny turned and looked. The office door was open, three cops already in the room and more following. A bright light shined in and she saw the television camera come in right behind the cops.

“What the?!” one of the cops asked.

“Drop the gun, lady!” shouted another.

Jenny heard the heavy thump of the gun hitting the desk. Brooke moved behind her, standing upright.

“Hands up!” shouted several cops at once.

Jenny realized she’d thrown her arms across her tits, and she quickly raised them to the ceiling. She heard movement behind her and realized Brooke and the thief had probably done the same. Bill’s hands were off his rapidly softening cock and in the air.

“Is this a robbery or a fucking orgy?” asked a cop, his voice thick with humor.

“That one’s face looks like a glazed donut,” said another.

“I ain’t looking at her FACE!” said a black cop.

“I ain’t looking at anybody’s face,” said a fat white cop.

Jenny blinked. The camera was turned on her, the bright light shining right in her eyes. With her hands up, she couldn’t do anything about the cum running into her eyes, much less the thick drops falling off her chin onto her tits, or the streams of cum gathering between her tits and running down her abs.

“Stand up,” one of the cops commanded. “And you, get off the desk and back away from the gun.”

Jenny stood next to Brooke. The thief climbed off the desk and backed up.

“What’s with the camera?” Brooke asked.

“TV show, COPS,” said the cameraman. “I’m thinking best scene ever right about now. Definitely going into the next Too Graphic For TV dvd.”

The camera turned off Jenny, lingering on Brooke for a loving moment, then moving to the thief. Bill seemed to be escaping the scrutiny of the lens for some reason. The light of her eyes, Jenny could see. There were seven cops in the room, two of them women, the rest male. The men were grinning ear to ear, looking the women up and down. One moved to collect the gun off the desk.

He picked up the gun, looked at it for a moment, then snorted, “Cheap fake. It ain’t even real.”

“Well, no weapons charge. But we still got breaking and entry, theft, and then a public orgy,” one of the cops laughed. “Quite a night.”

“We didn’t steal anything,” Jenny protested. A cop moved behind her, pulling her arms down behind her back. She felt the cuffs locking around her wrists. Cops were behind Brooke, Bill, and the thief, cuffing them as well. Jenny protested, “This lady…”

“Save it for the interrogation, sweetie,” the cop behind her said. He held the cuffs in one hand and cupped his other hand on her ass, “We’re gonna have some fun with this one.”

“Gotta clean all that cum off her, first,” said the black cop.

“Only after the booking photos are done,” laughed another cop. “Get ‘em into the paddy wagon.”

“Aren’t you going to cover us up?” Brooke squealed.

“Lets see…” said the cop, considering. He shook his head, “Nah. Fellas, take the sluts out one at a time so the tv guy can get good views of all of ‘em. Front and back.”

“Thanks, pal,” said the COPS guy.

“We’ll handle this one,” said one of the female cops, her hand on Bill’s cuffs.

“I’ll bet you will, Lauren,” said the black cop.

The two female cops pushed Bill out of the room. Brooke was marched out after him, the camera guy from COPS happily taking video of her sexy body. Then the thief was marched out, similarly recorded in live motion. Last when Jenny, a cop with his hand on her cuffs, carefully keeping her well exposed for the eager lens of the camera.

Outside of the store, thank goodness, the parking lot was devoid of people. Time had flown, and the games were all over, and even the Walmart was quiet. Jenny saw the female cops closing the back door to their car, Bill apparently inside, and climb in the front. Brooke was being escorted into the open back of a police van.

The three girls were all led into the back of the van and set down on cold benches. The cum had just about dried on Jenny, and she was definitely out of the mood. She was placed next to the thief and the door was closed, leaving the three of them in there alone.

“Allright, listen,” said the thief. “My name’s Nicki. Remember that, because we’re all friends.”

“What the fuck…” Brooke started to interrupt, but Nicki went on.

“Listen blondie, if you tell them me and some guy broke in and robbed the place, then I came back and started having sex with you all, they’re going to think you’re full of shit. They’ll figure it was an inside job, and we were all in it together. And you better believe that’s what I’ll tell them. On the other hand, if we tell them that I’m a friend who came by after you all got stripped and robbed, they got nothing on us except maybe public indecency. And even that’s questionable when we’re doing it in a back office of a private business.”

“And the gun?” Brooke asked.

“It really was a fake. I carry it in my purse when I go out at night, just in case,” Nicki shrugged. “You two decide – do we get off with nothing more than a little embarrassment, or do we all do time together?”

Brooke and Jenny looked at each other. Nicki looked around and asked, “Why are they taking so long getting us going?”

Jenny leaned over and peered out of the small back window. The cops were standing around talking about something. Then they all laughed, shook hands, and three of them headed to cop cars while the other two moved around the paddy wagon. A moment later they got in.

A cop turned and looked in on them through the cab window, said something to his partner, and then the van started moving.

Bill had figured they were going to the station. He wasn’t at all looking forward to being paraded naked into a disgusting precinct station. And despite the fact that his mind kept replaying the amazing events of the night, his mood was so low that his cock stayed limp, still damp with the juices of three tight little pussies.

Lost in his own thoughts, he didn’t notice at first when the cop car entered a middle class residential neighborhood. It was only as the car slowed and turned into a driveway that he saw they were pulling into a house, not a precinct station. The garage door opened and the policewoman pulled the car slowly in. The garage door lowered ominously behind the car.

The cops got out and one opened the back door.

“Get out,” she said.

“Where are we?” Bill asked.

“Shut up.”

Bill got out of the car. The cop, small, but strong for a girl her size, pushed him ahead. The other cop had opened the door into the house. They led him out of the garage and through a laundry room into a kitchen. In the light of the kitchen Bill took his first good look at his two captors.

The one named Lauren was the more petite of the two. She was a young redhead with freckles on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, and pale green eyes that Bill found completely sexy. The other, who’s first name had the initial G, was a blonde, though Bill kind of suspected a dye job. G had big brown eyes, stood maybe 5’6”, and had full pouty lips. Both were definitely attractive women. It was hard to tell much about their bodies because of the unflattering police uniforms, though both women were certainly slim, and both appeared to have a fairly nice rack.

The two cops began to take off their cop gear, laying down guns, gadget loaded belts, keys, and nightsticks on the kitchen counter. When they were done, they looked Bill up and down as he stood, naked and cuffed, in their kitchen.

“In there,” said G.

Bill followed her lead out of the kitchen. They entered a living room. G pushed Bill onto an easy chair. He sat down heavily, cock flopping. He noticed that his cock, while still limp, was not nearly as shrunken as it had been in the cop car.

To his amazement, the two cops started stripping. He watched with wide eyes and a swiftly growing cock as Lauren and G casually took off their shoes, socks, shirts, and pants. What was revealed to him were two hard, fit bodies clad only in panties and bras. Just as casually, they popped off their bras and stripped out of their panties. They stood up next to each other and looked down at him. Lauren was no more than 5’3” with a little patch of red hair at her pussy and a pair of round b-cup breasts. G stood two or three inches taller than Lauren. Whether she was a true blonde or not was impossible to know, given her shaved pussy. Her tits were a full c cup, round and firm.

“Get on the floor,” Lauren said.

Bill happily complied, laying on his back. The cuffs were digging into his wrists, but he could have cared less about that at the moment. His cock was rock hard again. He couldn’t believe his luck.

“Cock first or mouth first, Gwen?” asked Lauren.

Gwen replied, “Mouth for me. I need to be lubed up a little before I try to handle that cock.”

“You and me both,” laughed Lauren. “I’ll just suck on him to keep him nice and hard until he’s got your pussy ready.”

“Thanks!” said Gwen, walking over and straddling Bill’s face. She lowered her pink pussy to his lips and he happily began to lick her. Gwen gasped appreciatively, “Oh, shit, Lauren…he’s GOOD at this!”

“He’d better be,” Lauren said, her hands on Bill’s cock and balls, “If he wants to earn his way out of the lockup and save that cherry ass of his.” With that she placed her lips on his cock and began to suck and lick him.

Bill hadn’t needed any more motivation than the two hot bodies of the cops to keep hard and do his best to make them cum as often as he could. But that threat was certainly enough additional incentive to make him work at it like he never had before. He’d eat and fuck those pussies all night if they wanted him to.

The police van stopped with a lurch. Jenny heard the cop cars all pull up next to the van. The two cops up front got out. The girls heard voices outside the back of the van, and then the door opened. All five male cops and the tv guy piled into the van. The interior of the van was lit by the camera, set up on a tripod, outside the van doors, lens pointed into the interior of the paddy wagon. Jenny noticed that they were in a parking lot in some wooded area.

“All right ladies, here’s the deal,” said a cop. “We haven’t filled out one thing on our reports yet. We can make this look however we want to make it look. And we can also report that we found the store broken into, the jewelry gone, and no one around.”

“The store security tapes will show…” Brooke started to say.

“We’ve got the DVD already,” a cop replied. “That can disappear.”

“You make us happy, we make this go away,” the first cop said simply.

“You mean…” Jenny hesitated.

“Fuck us like you fucked that guy,” the black cop said. “And we take you back to your cars, and you go home.”

“I can’t believe this,” said Brooke.

“Neither can I,” said Nicki excitedly, “We’re so totally home free!”

“You’re going for it?!” Jenny asked.

“You ever been in jail, princess?” Nicki retorted. “I have, and you don’t wanna go there. I’ll take a few cocks and freedom, thanks.”

The cops and the camera guy laughed. Jenny stared as they started stripping down. She looked at Brooke. The blonde looked as if she was about to be sick. In a few short moments, all six guys were naked.

“I thought cops stayed in shape,” Brooke moaned unhappily. The fittest of the group was the black guy, who was slim but with lean, long muscles. And his muscles weren’t the longest thing about him. Jenny stared at his long, thick black cock in amazement. It was bigger than Bill’s. The other cops, as well as the tv guy, all had healthy beer guts. Their cocks, however, appeared to be in fine shape. Every one was seven or eight inches long, though one guy, who had the cheesiest moustache Jenny had seen outside of a porn movie, had a fat nine incher pointed right at her.

The cops approached them, two to each girl. Nicki stood between two guys, looking down at their cocks, and asked, “Uh, do you think you boys could uncuff us?”

“We don’t need your hands, sugar,” said the cheesy moustache cock, pulling Jenny up and fingering her tits happily.

Jenny glanced at Brooke, who was standing between the tv guy and the black cop. Brooke was staring down at that long dark monster with wide eyes. Then the blonde looked at Jenny and shrugged. Jenny agreed. It might not be what she’d had in mind for the evening, but it beat the alternatives. And it was going to continue to be an evening to remember.