Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2002, 07:46 PM

No Title Yet

They say that moods are weather related, if its sunny people are bright and happy, when its wet so their mood dampens also.

Its a Friday in mid October and has rained for 3 days and nights solid now. At least tomorrow I dont have to endure the traffic and my boss on my back about that project thats overdue - overdue because he is busy treating his secretary to the finest hotel rooms the city has to offer in the afternoons instead of doing his job, and that my fault??

The wife (been married 10 years - Im 35) has been constantly complaining - you dont do this, we dont do that na na na!! All night long.

"I need ciggarettes" I announce at around 9.30pm, the wife doent respond, she continues watching her romantic slush movie, yeah right, like that kind of film is going to do anything for her except make her complain "you arent romantic enough with me!" Tonight will be the same routine - bed, headache (or other excuse), cold shoulder and sleep.

Even the dog isnt interested in the offer of "walkies" I call him with - he pokes his nose out of the door, sees the rain and trots back to curl up with my wife on the sofa. "come on boy" I call " we do this walk everynight - lots of lovely street lights on the way" hmm even that wont tempt him tonight.

I pull my coat collar as high up my neck as I can and head out for the 15 minute walk to the store. theres no let up in the rain, and its as though it has kept people at home - no-one is on the street and there is only the very occasional car.

I buy my ciggarettes and head back - thoroughly soaked to the skin. Its hard to smoke as the ciggarette is so wet, but I persevere and near a bench to try to relight mt sodden smoke.

I look up, more to try to sense the wind direction to make it easier to light (why do people do that hehe?) and notice a light in the apartment block, a window, a window with a figure in it, a woman, dressed only in underwear. I am consious I am staring, but cant seem to pull my eyes away. Black bra panties and stockings, what is she doing? It looks like she is... oh I think she has spotted me.

I quickly duck my head and return to lighting my smoke, I look up and down the street trying hard to keep my eyes down - not a soul to be seen, but I cant resist and glance up one more time - I see her backlit from the light in the room, slowly running her fingers over her neck and shoulders, as though she is massaging herself.

Again I am consious I am staring, I am transfixed watching her hands move in slow deliberate movements, I catch her eye and realise she is watching me - watching me watching her, but she doesnt stop with her hands.......

What happens now?...............