Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2004, 07:08 AM

My sister-in-law

I was driving Stacy to her school because my brother was out of town. He and I live on the same block. Her car was busted so she called and asked me to take her. The only thing was, either I had to make 2 round trips until her class ended, or just stay there and wait for her. I chose the latter and decided to take a nap in the car.

Stacy's a hot brunette, about 5' 6", slim, and an ass to die for. She has pale skin and she can't handle being...well, we'll get into that later.

When she was done, she came back to my car. Apprently, she didn't do too well on the midterm and she was almost in tears. I put my arms around her and held her while she cried a bit. Her hair was in my face and I could smell her perfume, intoxicating me. In a flash, somehow we were kissing passionately. She then got on top of me and rubbed her cunt, through our pants, all over my cock. I got real hard to say the least.

I drove back to my place and my roommate was out for the night. Having cooled off a little bit on the way back, we sat on the couch, had a drink and watched some TV. Neither one of us said anything for a while.

Then, as she was sitting next to me, I began to rub her legs. I knew that she was very sensitive and the inner thighs drove her nuts. I then put both hands up her shirt and undid her bra. Her tits were a handful and I slowly began to work her nipples. They were getting hard. At this point, I couldn't stand it anymore. I was still trying to resist, but we had gone past the point of no return.

I lifted her up and took her into my bedroom. I quickly undressed and she gasped when she saw me naked. That told me that I was bigger and better than my brother. I took her clothes off and she tried her best to half resist and half help.

"We can't do this," she said.

After a long pause and looking down on her tits, I said, "I know."

Then she was on the bed just with her panties on. She was covering her tits. I got on top of her and began to rub my throbbing cock over her pussy. I was kissing her all over and licking her earlobes. She couldn't stand it. I cupped her breasts in my hand and squeezed, rolled and fondled her breasts like a pizza dough. When I started to suck on her neck, her whole body seemed to vibrate.

I kept this up for some time. But as I said, we had past a certain point.

In one swift motion, I pulled her panty down and slipped my cock all the way into her moist pussy. She gasped and stared at me.

I stayed there motionless for a bit. Seemed like eternity.

Then the rocking began. Slowly at first, but then our bodies danced in unison, as we both climbed toward ecstasy. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load deep inside her.

That was the beginning of something that lasted 7 years.

More to come later...