Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-11-2003, 01:09 AM

My sexy sister ( my first story )

My sister Victoria, is the type of girl you would see in an Abercrombie or a Victoria Secret magazine. She has that cute little tan figure that sends shrivels up and down your spine, and makes guys drool as she passes from place to place. Victoria and I have been very close ever since we were very young, we spent alot of time together and were very personal with each other. Sadly, as the times have passed we have grown apart slowly, still having the same feelings when we are in the same room, but not being able to release them as easily as before. One summer when Victoria turned the big 18 I went back to see her and to see my father also. I have been away at college now for two years, I am about 6ft 1 and I weigh about 180 with a muscular body and brown hair. As I was driving along the road one night I began remebering how hard I got whenever I was younger and used to see Victoria run from the shower to her bedroom because there were no towels, and I had always wondered what she had thought of me.. As I drifted in and out of these memories I noticed I was getting very hard and I couldn't help myself so I slowly moved my hand down and pulled my rock hard cock out of my pants and began to think of Victoria. During the middle of this I realised that I was almost at my old house, so I carefully put my cock back into my pants, just in time as I turned into the long driveway. I stepped out of the car tired, very hard still, and curious of how Victoria looked. I slowly moved to the trunk and began to unload my luggage as I head a soft noise in the distance getting louder and louder, then I saw Victoria running up in a short tight shirt with no bra ( I could tell because of the movement of her C -cup size tits ) and her tight cheerleading shorts. She jumped into my arms and held me tight, as I moved my hands slowly down to her side, feeling her warm smooth skin, then down to her ass and barely feeling how nice and perfect it was. I was surprised that she hadn't noticed my hard cock, as it was pressing against her inner thigh as we hugged. Then she jumped down, and I said " Wow Victoria, you look amazing ", and she said " Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself " ( as she winked at me ). Then we both entered into the house and I asked " Where is dad?? ", she replyed " He is in Spain for a few month's for the company ", I replyed " Oh, it must get pretty boring here without anyone around. We entered into the living room and I set my things on the floor and she began to set my things on the ground I watched her bend over and saw her cheer shorts slowly move down revealing a nice ass with a g-string, this brought chills throughout my whole body.. I wanted her amazingly bad! I then shook this feeling off and I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, she sat next to me resting her head on my shoulder and I wispered in her ear " You look amazing Victoria, you are the most amazing girl, err I mean woman I have ever seen in my life, Happy Birthday ", she replyed saying " Thank you so much ", she then began running her hands under my shirt and across my abs, saying " You don't look so bad yourself " as she smiled and winked at me. After watching TV for a while I began to look down her shirt, gazing at her soft breasts then I felt her hand slowly move down from my abs to above my hard cock which was throbbing, she then smiled and said " Go change so we can watch a movie and catch up on some things I have always wanted to do. " I replyed " Ok Vic, I'll be right back ", we parted at this moment, Victoria went to her room and I went to my old room to change. I changed into a muscle shirt and my boxers and slowly made my way down the stairs to the living room once again, when I reached the bottom I saw that Victoria had turned down the lights and was laying on the couch in a bra and some tight white shorts with a hot pink g-string underneath. I was shocked and so was my cock, I then began to slowly sit down next to Victoria, trying my hardest not to get to turned on. She started the movie and it was silent and I could see her laying her head down, the smell of her hair smelled of sweet strawberry's and kiwi, it was the most intense and wonderful smell I could have ever imagined. As the movie went on Victoria began to slowly fall off to sleep, however I did not. When she was fast asleep, I decided to go for what I had always imagined, I began moving my hand up across her wonderful breasts, cupping them in my hands and twisting her nipples through her bra. This was incredible, and by now my cock was standing up so I slowly began removing it from my boxers as I let it out I took Victoria's had and I wrapped it around my hard cock and just the feeling of her soft hand around my cock made pre-cum form on the top and begin to run down slowly. I then moved her body so I could move my hands down her firm stomach and down her thighs, while I proceded with this I felt Victoria's hand slowly begin to move up and down, stroking my cock and rubbing the head. I let out a low moan as she did this and I looked down at her and she smiled and said " I am a virgin, I have been waiting for so long, hoping that you felt the same way I have always felt about you. ", I smiled and said " Yes baby I always have ". Then she moved her head down slowly kissing my abs then running her tounge across my thighs and down lower until she reached my cock and she kissed and swirled her tounge across it and under the head of it as I slowly moaned her name. She then opened her mouth and slid my hard cock into her mouth, it was incredible I could feel her warm tounge and the roof of her mouth pressing against my throbbing cock, slowly she let more and more into her mouth until she took all 9 in into her mouth. I was amazed, I had never seen someone take all of it before and it was an awsome sight. I let her continue to lick and suck on my rock hard cock, as I grabbed her ass and pulled her body up on the couch and tore her shorts off revealing a hot pink g-string which made me quiver with excitement. I moved it aside and began rubbing across her lips, then taking my fingers and licking them off then at first sliding one finger in, then two pushing them in and out of her young, tight, virgin cunt. She was moaning loudly at this point on my hard cock and all of a sudden I felt her body shudder and I could feel my fingers getting wetter and wetter, so I pulled my fingers out and she grabbed my fingers trying to get them back into her pussy because she was so close to an orgasm. Then I licked my fingers and I took both of her hands and I turned her over so she was bending over and I held her hands tightly behind her back. I then ripped her g-string off and buryed my face in her warm, wet cunt and licked all around in her pussy, pulling my tounge out and ramming it back in, I could feel her pushing back so I stopped and took my hard cock into my hand and rubbed it up and down her tight ass hole and pussy ...

To be continued...