Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2003, 12:28 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
Late Night Encounter

Late Night Encounter

I woke up a little after midnight and looked across the bed at my wife. She was under the comforter with her back to me. Like me, Cathy sleeps in the nude and I wanted desperately to slip under the blanket and slip my cock into her pussy. But that wasn’t going to happen. My wife loves sex but she hates to be waked up with my hard cock pressing against her. With a sigh I rolled onto my back and looked across the room.

It didn’t register at first but then I suddenly became aware that someone else was in the room. It was a darker shadow within a shadow that finally caught my eye. And it was in the shape of a person. I held my breath. Through eyes that were almost closed I watched the shadow until it finally moved slowly toward me and Cathy’s bed. The figure moved slowly around the bed - my side - and I watched until it stepped into the pool of soft light coming through the window from the street lamp outside. And I almost gasped.

It was Jamie, my eighteen-year-old daughter. I continued to stare at her through barely open eyes as she finally came to a stop and stood still, looking down on me. She was wearing the tee shirt she used as a nightgown so she had probably been in bed. I didn’t say anything, just watched her. I was too confused and stunned to utter a word. I couldn’t think of a reason for our daughter to be in our room at this time of night unless something was wrong. Obviously, that wasn’t the case; else she would have turned on the light and called out to us.

Then, as I watched, she dropped to her knees. Jamie was about level with my waist and she looked toward my face for a long, silent moment. She was apparently studying my face to see if I was awake, which further roused my curiosity. Then my daughter turned her face and directed her silent gaze to my limp cock that was in full view. I watched my daughter kneel by the side of my bed and stare at my cock!

Jamie abruptly reached out a hand and gently encircled the shaft, then began to lightly caress it. I was stunned! My beautiful young daughter was holding my cock! The touch of her soft hand was exquisite and I nearly groaned with pleasure. I know that I should have done something, put a stop to what she was doing but I didn’t. The truth is that I didn’t want to stop her. I had never thought of my daughter in a sexual way before but suddenly I wanted what she was doing to me.

I became hard as she continued to caress my cock. As I looked at her gorgeous face I could see the intense look of lust in her blue eyes. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t still asleep and dreaming that my lovely daughter was slowly jacking my hard cock. I couldn’t fathom why my teenage daughter would want my cock but it didn’t matter. Some questions are just better left unanswered.

After a few minutes of this I couldn’t stand any more. I reached out and gently took her arm in my hand. Jamie jumped, startled. Her head swung around to me and I saw the sudden fear in her eyes. I looked quickly to Cathy and saw that she was still asleep. I pulled gently on Jamie’s arm and she moved closer to me until part of her body was on my chest, her beautiful eyes on mine. I moved my mouth to her ear.

“It’s ok, baby,” I whispered.

“Are you mad, daddy?” she whispered back into my ear.

“Does it feel like I’m mad?” I asked, placing one her soft hands back on my hard cock.

Jamie covered her mouth quickly with her free hand to suppress a giggle. She shook her head. “No, daddy. But I like the way it feels!”

“Take off you tee shirt and panties.”

Jamie looked at her mom, then back at me. “What about mom?”

“It’ll be ok,” I said.

About six months before, Cathy saw an advertisement about a bed that is more like two beds in one. A five hundred pound gorilla can jump up and down on my side and Cathy would never know it, which is why she wanted it. Apparently I move around too much at night and it disturbs her. So, I knew Jamie and I would be alright as long as we didn’t make much noise. Besides, for some reason, I had to have my daughter in bed while my wife slept on the other side. I guess it’s the danger thing but the idea turned me on.

I watched Jamie pull the nightshirt over her head and drop it on the floor. I noticed that she hadn’t been wearing panties as she quickly crawled on top of me and cast a furtive glance at Cathy’s head. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her lips. Jamie opened her mouth and hungrily took my tongue inside. We kissed with passion, our heads twisting as our hands caressed and explored. Her small, firm tits pressed against my chest while my hard dick pressed her flat, taught tummy.

“I want you in me, daddy!” Jamie reached between us, took hold of my cock and positioned it at her pussy, and then settled slowly on top of me.

“Oh, yeah!”

“You…like, um…this, daddy?” she grunted with desire.

“Yeah, baby!”

I started kissing her lips, her face and neck and lightly sucking her ear lobes while she rocked gently on me. Then, for awhile as we slowly made love, Jamie and I locked eyes. I can’t begin to explain how erotic it was to look into my daughter’s pretty blue eyes as she fucked my cock. I would never have imagined it in my wildest dreams.

“I’ve waited so long for this,” she whispered, breaking the silence.

“Really?”

“Oh, yeah,” she nodded. “I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time, daddy.”

I began to run my hands up and down her flanks, over her well rounded ass and up her back, reveling in the sweet softness of her skin. My sexy little girl’s silky soft body, atop mine with my cock in her warm, wet pussy only intensified the intense, uncontrollable lust coursing through me. She shuddered with each long caress of my hands on her naked body.

“I like the way you touch me, daddy.” Her voice was just a whisper but I could hear the softness in it.

I like touching you, baby,” I husked. “I like seeing you naked and feeling you on me with my cock inside of you.”

“Will you touch my titties, daddy?” she asked in a low, barely audible whimper. “Will you pinch my nipples and suck them?”

I raised my head eagerly as she leaned forward. I flicked a hard nipple with my tongue and heard a soft breath of air as she tried to suppress a gasp. She held one hand behind my head and pulled me tight against her tits. I sucked her nipples into my mouth, flicked them with my tongue and gently chewed on them. I could tell by the way Jamie moved and held my head that she was hot and becoming hotter by the second.

“Suck my titties, daddy,” she said breathlessly. “Suck my little titties and fuck my little cunny. Make me fee good, daddy. Make my cunny cum.”

“I’m gonna cum soon, baby,” I husked in a low whisper. “I don’t think I can hold out much longer.”

“Me, either. Oh, cum in me, daddy. I want your cum in me more than anything. I want the same seed that you gave mommy’s pussy that made her pregnant with me. Give my pussy your seed.”

We were talking in hushed voices, our bodies moving slowly and as evenly as possible. But I remembered, then, that the bed was really two independent beds and that I could move around a little more vigorously than I had been. I grasped Jamie’s hips, dug my feet in and began to rock my cock in and out of her pussy with animal ferocity. She looked at me, then at her mother. I grabbed her head and pulled her sweet, beautiful face to mine.

“Fuck me, baby,” I grunted. “I’m gonna cum in your cunt!”

“Yesssss, daddyyyyy…” Jamie began to match my thrusts with wild, unbridled thrusts of her own. “Cum in me. Hurry, daddy.”

I felt the last barrier break and I shoved hard and fast one last time into her pussy. She continued to jerk and rock and fuck my cock for several more thrusts of her hips as I emptied my balls into her. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming out. Jamie threw back her head and closed her eyes as she rode the swell of her orgasm. Finally, gasping softly, I slowly lowered my ass to the bed. Jamie laid down with her head on my chest, my cock still in her pussy. After a few minutes, she whispered into my ear:

“This better not be the only time we fuck, daddy.”

“Oh, you can bet it won’t be, baby,” I grinned back.