Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-08-2006, 07:14 PM

Some Kind of Gift

“You like that, don’t you?” Slowly, cat-like he circled me, caressing my neck with the soft of his hand. Hesitantly, then firmly he grasped my neck with his hands. I knew then I was a lost cause.
Coming around again to face me, he clutched my chin in his hands, forcing me to look into the coolness of his icy blue eyes. They softened slightly as I looked into them, completely trusting. Then, with a flash of lightning, they clouded.
“Don’t you, slut?” He coolly said to me, he never raised his voice above a serious grumble.
I nodded my head, his grip tightening on my chin.
“Say it, whore.”
I winced in pain as his grip tightened intensely. “Yes!” I yelped back to him.
“Good.”
Taking a strand of my long, silky brown hair in his hand he smelled it, letting the fragrance of it soak into his nostrils. His eyes rolled back into his head, almost showing a weakness, his first sign of indulgence. Slowly, carefully, he took my hair, brushing it away from my face and gathering it into his fist. Looking me straight in the eyes he tightened the grip by twisting my hair around his wrist.
Again, I winced slightly, then he loosened the hold so I wouldn’t be too uncomfortable.
“You know why I find you intriguing, dear?” With his free hand he slid it down onto my bare breast. I quivered at the touch of his hand. My nipple began to harden as he teased it, circling it enticingly with his long nailed finger.
Tightening the hold on my hair, he continued to watch me with those captivating eyes. He moved his lips down to my nipple and began to sensually lick it, in short, juicy laps with his tongue.
I began to grow moist, and feel the need to be penetrated by him completely. My pelvis started to shake in eager convulsions.
“I don’t know.” I whispered back to him.
He stopped, momentarily licking my breast and looked again into my eyes. “Because I know I have complete control over you.”
I closed my eyes, knowing the truth of what he said.
Taking his hand, he began to lower it, stroking the lower of my abdomen. I began to shake uncontrollably, knowing I need to be fucked, fucked hard by him.
He raised his eyebrow and a husky laugh escaped his lips. Teasing me, he slightly lowered his hand closer to my quivering pelvis. “I know what you need. But I’m going to make you beg first.” He smirked, licked my nipple again.
I moaned, my anticipation growing like a never ending hunger. I cried out in pleasure as he began to stroke my clitoris. It throbbed in excitement. I thrust my pelvis upwards, wanting so much.
“Fuck me!” I moaned to him.
He tightened the hold on my hair. “What was that?” He began to quicken his strokes.
“FUCK me!” I yelled.
“I don’t think I got that, what was that, slut?”
“FUCK ME!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I began to blush, knowing the people in the building could hear me. It only excited me further.
He chuckled and with an intense thrust of his two fingers deep inside of me, so hard I yelled out. “No need to scream, I heard you the first time.”
Slowly he thrust his fingers in and out and in and out again.
“Harder!” I screamed.
He quickened his thrusts, so fast until I was on the verge of climax.
Then releasing my hair, he unzipped his leather pants, pulling out his huge manhood. Sticking me to the chair, he jammed it, so hard inside of me I screamed. His pelvis thrust deeper and deeper, covering every crevice of my wet Venus mound.
I moaned and his eyes rolled back into his head. He fucked me harder, and harder, clutching my thighs with his strong hands, leaving behind bruises, pushing until there was no end.
My entire body began to shake in pleasure. Our bodies knocked so intensely into each other that they slapped one another with each powerful thrust.
“AH! FUCK!” I moaned, he cried out in an uncontrollable howl, as we both came together. He collapsed on top of me. I stroked his hair as he traced the lines of my lower back with his fingertips.
“We should be getting along, they will be wondering where we are.” He whispered into my ear.
I nodded my head, as I zipped up my black cocktail dress. He pulled up his pants and we both left the Gentleman’s Bathroom in the Restaurant together, hand in hand. The two hostesses standing near the opening blushed and whispered into each other’s ears as we walked by. I only smiled as we approached our table where all our good friends greeted me happily for my birthday.