Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2004, 08:06 AM

Kate and Rebecca (Part One)

We were returning home after my step-daughter had taken me out for my birthday. My wife had died seven years ago, and I had raised Kate, the child from her first marriage, with our own daughter, Rebecca. Rebecca was staying with a friend who had moved away from the area for a week, so Kate had offered to take me to a restaurant for my birthday. She'd put a lot of effort in too. We'd been to the finest restaurant in town, and she was wearing her best slinky low-cut black dress, which clung to her generous curves. She'd had her long, blond hair done especially, and she looked fantastic. I must admit, I'd enjoyed all the jealous looks from the other men in the restaurant, who clearly assumed that she was my young girlfriend. She had seemed to enjoy it too.

We sat up and talked for a while, about her future, where she would go to college, what she wanted to do for a career. Now Kate was growing up, it was fantastic to have someone to talk to. After a while, she got up.
"Well, I guess it's time for me to turn in." she yawned.
"Yeah, me too. Thank you for a wonderful evening". I stood up, and gave Kate a hug.
"I had a great time too, Dad." she purred, and gave me a peck on the cheek. I turned my face toward her, and then she kissed me on the mouth, and our lips held together for a couple of seconds. Then, she pulled her head back a couple of inches and looked me in the eye. Then she kissed me again, and her mouth opened a fraction. Her tongue slipped in to my mouth. Without thinking, I reciprocated, and we kissed passionately for a few seconds.
"Goodnight then.", she said, and headed up to her room.

Laying awake that night, I didn't know what to think. I could hardly believe it had happened. I felt as if I had betrayed my dead wife's memory. But the thought of Kate's breasts rising and falling against my chest, her tongue eagerly exploring my mouth and my hands on her young flesh: but most of all, the look she gave me beforehand. Devilish yet innocent, her eyes sparkled and controlled me.

Over the next couple of days, Kate acted as if nothing had happened. I couldn't believe she was so nonplussed by the whole thing, while I wanted to laugh and cry, every second of the day. The only change in her that was she became fond of strutting around the house in short skirts and cleavage-hugging tops. Sometimes, I allowed my gaze to rest on her a little too long, and, when she noticed, she would smile, or wink, and then carry on with what she was doing.

Then, after getting home from work, I found her on the sofa. She was wearing a short plaid skirt, and a tight black top. She clearly had no bra on, and her nipples were pressing against the fabric. I sat down next to her.
"I want to talk to you about the other night", Kate said, fixing me with those blue eyes.
"I'm... I'm sorry", I murmured.
"You've got nothing to be sorry for. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me, Dad. I love talking to you, and being with you. I don't want to lose that."
"Of course not, baby. You can always talk to me." I shifted nervously on the couch.
"Good. I kissed you because I wanted to. If you don't want me to do it again, I won't."
I paused for a second.
"I just feel like I'm betraying your mother."
"How could you be betraying her,"Kate spoke softly,"You've looked after her daughter, when you had no responsibility to. My real father didn't want to know. My mother would be proud of you."
"She wouldn't be proud of us right now." I interjected.
"Well... no. But we're both adults, and we can make our own decisions. Dad, I think you're sexy; and I think that you feel the same way about me. Living here in this village, sometimes... sometimes I just need to feel a man next to me, and I want it to be you."
"What are you suggesting?" I enquired nervously.
"Well, I'm not suggesting we should be girlfriend/boyfriend, I know that wouldn't work. I'm just suggesting that when I need a kiss and a cuddle, that you should be there for that."
I sat in stunned silence. We stared at each other for what seemed like a long time.
"Do you want to kiss me now?", Kate asked.
"Yes." I resigned myself, I was powerless to resist her.
Our lips touched and I lost myself in her. We kissed for hours, first tenderly, then more passionately. She lay down on the sofa, and I lay down beside her. My hands caressed her midriff, until she took my left hand and guided it to her breast. I gently squeezed and caressed it, and toyed with her erect nipple as we continued to kiss. Her breath was quickening, and she moved her left leg around my torso, so I was lying between her young, firm legs. Her skirt had ridden up, and my trousered cock was pressing against her silky white panties.

She guided my hand under her top, and I felt her smooth, soft skin, and held her naked breast in my hand as her chest rose and fell. Then, she got up, readjusted her clothing, and looked at me, helpless, on the couch.
"Thank you, Dad", she whispered, as she, once again, left me to consider what had happened.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:29 AM

Let me know if you want to hear more. All comments welcome.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:32 AM

Part Two

After that night, Kate's behaviour followed the same pattern. She would tease me by occasionally giving me a wink or a coquettish smile, but nothing more. On one occasion, she was in the kitchen, just finishing the dishes, and I came up behind her and rested my hands on her hips, hoping to initiate something, but she just left them there for a couple of seconds, sighed, and then wriggled away from my touch, and left the room. I thought that she'd had a change of heart, but desperately hoped that she hadn't. By now, I was completely intoxicated by her.

Still, by now, Rebecca was back, and I didn't want her to have any grounds for suspicion. I tried my best to keep myself in check. One evening, Kate and I were at the dinner table, when Rebecca came in late.
"Sorry I'm late, Dad.", she said, making an apologetic face.
"No problem, sweetheart, we'd only just started." I replied.
"Dad?", she enquired, sounding like she wanted something.
"Yes?"
"I was wondering if it'd be alright to spend the weekend with Theresa. Her parents are away, and she wants some company, and we won't get up to anything you wouldn't approve of ..."
As I glanced at Kate, I thought I caught a quick wink.
"... we'll just be hanging around, watching movies ..."
"Of course that's okay. Have a great time." I replied.
"Thanks Dad!" She seemed surprised, but happy, with my lack of resistance.
As dinner went on, I caught a couple more quick glances of Kate giving her flirtatious smile. Hope welled up in me once more.

Friday at work seemed to take forever. All I could think about was what was going to happen when I got home. Eventually, it got to five o'clock, and I raced home as fast as I could. As I walked through the front door, Kate descended the stairs, wearing a tight, white blouse and denim shorts.
"Hi, sweetheart." I stuttered, stunned once more by her womanly curves and her girlish smile.
She didn't reply, just continued down the stairs, walked towards me, and kissed me gently, slipping her tongue in to my mouth. I embraced her, my hands gently squeezing her firm arse. She broke off and led me by the hand to the sitting room, where we sat down on the sofa.
"Hard day at the office, dear?", she said seductively, tracing her finger over my chest.
"Uh, yes." I eventually managed to say.
"Poor baby. Let Kate look after you." She kissed me once again, and removed my tie.
"That better?"
I didn't have the composure to reply. I kissed her once more, allowing my hands to roam all over her body. She began to remove my shirt. I'd lost all ability to restrain myself, and desperately hoped that we would go all the way this time. Her hands moved all over my naked chest as she kissed my neck. Then she hopped up and straddled my thighs, pulling my head in to her breasts. Then, gently pushing me back, she began to unbutton the straining fabric of her blouse, revealing a lacy white bra. I could barely hold myself back, but managed to keep my hands off her long enough to enjoy the show.

Once again, she pulled me towards her, and I kissed the soft skin of her breast above the line of her bra. She began to breathe deeply. Slowly pulling down one of her bra straps, she lowered one cup to reveal her pink, erect nipple. I immediately took it in to my mouth, and she gave a pleasured sigh. After a while, she removed her bra completely, allowing me to see her unencumbered breasts for the first time, and then lay down on the sofa, as I manouvered on top of her. My hand slid up her leg, until it was resting near her pussy, and I slowly moved my hands inside her shorts.
"I'm not ready for your hands to go there yet, Daddy." she said, and moved my hand back to her breast, then moved her hand back down, and began to massage my cock through my trousers. I moved to the side of her, allowing her full access. My cock was straining at my belt.
"That must be really uncomfortable, let me help you." Kate purred, and unbuckled my belt. She then unzipped my trousers, and as she did so, ran her fingernails across the underside of my cock. I hurriedly pulled off my trousers and sat up. As I did so, Kate moved up and began to kiss my cock through my boxer shorts. I lay there, paralysed by my throbbing hormones. Then she slowly pulled down my shorts.
"Oh, dad. I always hoped you'd have a big one." Kate murmured, stroking it lovingly.
"Can I suck it for you, daddy?" She asked.
I nodded, and she knelt down in front of me. Then, with a smile, she kissed the head of my cock, before sliding her mouth over it. Her moist warmth enveloped my cock, and she slowly moved her head up and down.
"That feels amazing, Kate", I managed to groan.
At that she began to quicken her pace, and I felt her tongue flick around the rim of my head. With one hand I caressed her head, while the other moved between my legs and grasped her milky-white breasts. She pulled back her head, releasing my cock in to her waiting hand, and began to pull me off.
"Tell me when you're about to come, Daddy. I want you to come in my mouth." She hopped up on to my lap, pulling at my cock, which now lay right next to her crotch. I sat back, watching her breasts move up and down as she rubbed my prick. I wanted to put my hand between her legs and reciprocate the pleasure she was giving me, but I decided to respect her earlier decision. Holding on to her arse instead, I felt myself begin to well up.
"Baby, I'm going to come..."
She moved down between my legs again, and took me in to her mouth, which pushed me over the edge. I unleashed my come in to her mouth, feeling like I never had before. She kept up her pace until my cock stopped twitching, and swallowed my load. Smiling, she moved up beside me, and we lay down together on the sofa, and held each other close for over an hour, without saying a word.
Old 06-21-2004, 06:33 AM

More to follow, hopefully quicker this time. Sometimes I need a little encouragement, so thank you to everyone who gave their feedback.