Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-20-2007, 01:18 PM

Linda and the motel room

Linda was a middle aged lady, who was looking for some adventure in her life. She had met me in a chat room and after a couple of weeks of chats I could tell she was one hot lady who needed some real excitement in her life. I told her to meet me at a little motel in a town where she worked and that I would have two friends with me that could provide her a real exciting night. Linda did as she was instructed to do, she arrived at the cheap motel wearing a man’s undershirt with no bra and a short jeans skirt with no panties, she got out of her car and knocked on the door to room 11, she looked very scared when Robert opened the door. He reached out and took her arm and led her into the little motel room where Bill was laying naked on the bed with a big erection. She gasps when she saw the size of his dick. I took her purse and turned her around and kissed her deeply on the mouth and introduced myself and the others, while Robert began playing with her big D cup tits. Her nipples got hard with his big rough black hands rubbing them through that tee shirt. I lifted her skirt to check out her shaving job and found to all our delights that she had done an excellent job and was clean and smooth just as I had told her to do in our chats. Bill told her to strip, she looked very scared, as she was in a motel room with three strange men, but at his insistence she did a little strip with Roberts help. Robert and I lead her over to the bed and instructed her to go down on Bill, she choked a bit as she took his dick in her mouth. I do not think she had ever seen 16 inches of black dick let along ever touched or sucked on such a dick. She looked great on all fours. A great looking white women on the bed, sucking and licking Bills black dick was a sight that we will all remember. Robert is a good 12 inches of hard black dick and while she was sucking Bill, Robert stripped down and began to move his 12 inches into her pussy. She screamed and then began to go wild, sucking Bills massive cock deep into her mouth. The more Robert entered her, the hotter she got. She has one deep pussy because she took all of Robert into her pussy after only about 2 minutes of slow thrusts. For the next hour Robert and Bill took turns on top of her, I sucked her tits and rubbed her nipples, during which she had more organisms than any of us could count. We poured her a drink and gave her a bathroom break since she was a bit full of cum at that point. After downing a couple of drinks she was not even trying to cover up her body as she walked around the room, those big tits were just swaying and bouncing in front of all of us. Even after an hour her nipples were still hard, she confessed to us that she had only had sex with two men in her life and she had never even seen a black man naked let alone had a black man’s dick in her. Robert ordered her to stand with her back to the motel room door and he began fucking her in a standing position he was bouncing her so hard that we almost broke the door to the room. I have never seen tits move like that in a standing position and his 10 inches of dick worked her pussy at just the right angle to move her to another group of organisms. After 30 minutes Bill and Robert put her on the bed and Bill pushed his 16 inches into her ass and Robert got on top of her and pushed his 10 inches into her pussy. I know she had never had two dicks in her before because we had to gag her to keep the screams down. It did not take long before she was just moaning so I removed the gag and let her suck my dick while Robert and Bill continued to screw her until they both came. I followed very quickly after seeing all that cum flowing out of her. The three of us took her to the shower and we all took turns washing her all over. At this point I am not sure she even knew she was in the shower as she was just moaning and holding on to the walls. It was about 11 pm, so we sent out for a pizza and when the pizza guy came to the door we had Linda lying on the bed nude so the delivery guy could clearly see her when we opened the door. Robert had on a pair of white jockey shorts with his usual erection and Bill and I hid in the bathroom. Robert opened the door and the kid, who could not have been more that 18, gasp when he saw Linda. Before he arrived we cracked open the room drapes just slightly, so the plan was to let the pizza guy see what was going on in the room. Robert took the pizza from the kid and gave him a twenty and told him to keep the change, we figured he would stop and take a second look as he went by the window. We were right; this kid was glued to the window of the room, so Robert when over to the table and put the pizza down while Bill opened the door and before the kid could turn and run, Bill ask if he would like to touch her tits. I think this shocked Linda but she just lay there wondering what was coming next with this kid. He came in the room and Bill told him as a special tip for getting the pizza to us hot, he could have three minutes to do anything he wanted to Linda. She looked at Bill with some fear in her eyes but then looked at this kid who had a big hard-on in his pants. He reached out and touched her left tit then bend down and kissed Linda’s nipples, He quickly got his pants off and went down on her pussy, not sure he had ever gone down on a woman before but he did suck her pussy for a minute or so, then he stuck his erect 7 inches into her all the while looking at her and saying, “baby I am going to fuck you so hard” but after about ten pumps he was so excited that he shot his cum deep inside her pussy. He reached over kissed her on the lips and told her she was only the second woman he had ever screwed and she had the biggest tits and the wettest pussy he had ever seen. With that Bill told him to get dressed and he headed out the door to go back to work but this time with a big smile on his face. We all sat down and had pizza and beer Bill, Robert and I in our jockey shorts and Linda still naked, all sitting at the table in front of the window where anyone walking by could see all of us. After finishing the pizza and beer we decided since it was about 11 PM we would play one more game. We opened the drapes just a bit wider about 4 inches, Bill, Robert and I pulled on our pants and the three of us went out and sat in our van parked in front of the room. We had Linda turn on the lights and lay on the bed like she had just gotten out of the shower and had fallen asleep. We watched for about 30 minutes as several guys walked by the room, stopped and peered into the room at Linda. One guy even pulled out his dick and jacked off while watching her. As soon as the guy left we all went back inside where we found Linda with three fingers in her pussy. She was so turned on by this public nudity that she had begun to bring herself to organism. We decided that she should not have to use her fingers since there was plenty of now hard meat for her so, we all had sex with her, one on one for the next four hours until Linda fell asleep. I spent the rest of the night lying in bed with her, my arms around her playing with and holding her tits. Bill and Robert departed after giving her a long tongue filled kiss. Linda woke up about 6 am took a shower got dressed and told me that she had had the time of her life and that her pussy and nipples were so sore that she was not sure she could walk to the car let alone head went back to work. I think she had a really good time and she promised that she would be back in the chat room with me the next day.