Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 AM

The Pledge

Graduation was finally here. I was so excited to be finally done with high school. 12 years of studying and hard work were finally over. I was ready to enjoy my summer break! My mom asked me if I had plans for summer break and if I didn't to consider going with her to a conference she had to attend for work. After realizing that all my friends either had summer school or were going out of town; I accepted my mother's proposal. On Monday morning we boarded the company jet and 5 hours later arrived at a forest resort in the middle of nowhere. After being shown to our room, my mom asked me to get ready to meet her boss at an informal party in the meeting room.

"Okay, Mom. What do I wear?" She pointed to some clothes on the bed with her hand. "Please put these on, Samantha." I did a double take just to make sure I had seen correctly. "Mom, there's only a pair of high heels?" She laughed at my worried look as she repeated herself with an angry look on her face. "Please put these on, Samantha!" This time punctuating the end of her command with a painful smack on my ass cheek. "The next time I will stick the heel of my shoe up your ass!" I wasn't quite sure what happened to my Mom, but I stripped all my clothes off and put on the 6 inch heels as my Mom told me to.

"See Sam" she said as she started to fondle my now exposed pussy. "Things work a lot better when you just shut your fucking mouth and do exactly as I tell you to." "I know that you may not understand everything that's going on, but that's okay a sex toy doesn't need to know anything; they just need to be available to be fucked!" Ignoring my grimaces of pain she pinched a nipple with one hand as she jammed two fingers up my pussy as hard as she could. Letting go of the nipple she alternated smacking my ass with her free hand and ramming her other hand as far up my pussy as it would go. Ten minutes later, she allowed me to collapse on the floor. "Don't ever forget that I own you, slut!" "Now get up and follow me, I've got a meeting to attend!"

After exiting the elevator and entering the meeting room, I was surprised to find that there were almost twenty other young girls all similar to me in that they were completely naked except for high heels. The other similarity was that all of us without clothes all looked like we were just out of high school and that we had long legs and big breasts. There were also a lot of people I recognized from my mom's work. For the next hour or so, my mom paraded me around like a dog as she made small talk with her coworkers. This went on until the hostess anounced that it was time for lunch.