Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-08-2005, 03:16 PM

The Cabin in the Louisiana Delta -Part I

Kate had just started her junior year at St. Elizabeth's Catholic College for Woman. She had gone back to school confused and excited at what she had read and seen in the old trunk in her grandparent’s attic. It had happened over the summer, she had been depressed and lonely, and she had become moody and quite as she thought about the death of her mother and father five years ago. Her grandmother had told her to go up to the attic and find her mother's old trunk…she thought that the intimacy would be good of the 20-year-old. Her grandparents had stepped in and brought her to live with them after the car accident. Kate loved them so much but they were old and they couldn't answer a lot of the she questions she had.

Kate was quite a woman now; she had filled out and lost her teenager figure. She was 5' 6" tall, her long brown hair hung down her back to her waist. Her figure had become quite voluptuous, her breasts filling out to a firm 36C, they thrust out from her rib cage, swaying and jiggling as she moved. She had small pink nipples that would stiffen and swell when she got excited or when she rubbed them with a towel after her bath. Her buttocks were firm and high, swelling out from her narrow waist, like two glowing moons below the incurve sweep of her long bronze back. Kate felt the awakening of her sensuality; her pussy and nipples would itch and tingle with erotic and forbidden pleasures. She would find her hands seeking her nipples and femininity and would shame herself into abandoning the sensual and erotic sensations her fingers produced on and in her body.

Back at St. Elizabeth's, Kate had read and re-read her mother's diary… it was a source of shocking and sensual information. She had learned that her mother Lee had an incestuous relationship with her brother Jack. Through her mother's diary, she learned how her mother had lost her virginity, to her brother… not a rape, but a sensual mutual act by both. The loosing of her mother's virginity happened then she and Jack were in high school and their intimacy continued up to her death. Kate read about her private trips into the delta from her house in New Orleans, leaving her husband for two or three weeks at a time. Her husband was a publisher and run a large publishing company, he was not very exciting and bedded her mother only occasionally, making her write in her diary how much she needed to be loved and fucked! There were passages in the diary where her mother would write out her desire to be taken and used sexually. She missed the long thick cock of Jack's and would do anything to get it.

Uncle Jack had become a successful stockbroker. He had arranged his life so he could stay in the deep delta country. He had built a large cabin on one of the islands in the southwest delta and fashioned it to his needs. Uncle Jack was now 39 years old, 5' 11"' tall and fit. He had taken care of himself, running each morning through the wild woods of the island. He swam and fished between the selling and buying of his stocks. He had accumulated a small fortune and lacked for nothing… well almost nothing. Jack had been shattered then his sister had died. He lived but his life was not the same…

Kate had found Polaroid pictures of her mother. Pictures showing her mother nude and painted with strange markings on her body. They were taken at night with lit touches in the background. Other pictures showed her mother on a stage, as she was taken sexually by men and woman. Being used, kneeling and taking a huge cock in her mouth as a giant of a man is fucking her from behind.

The pictures made Kate's pussy moisten and tingle. Her mind was always going back to the pictures and the lewd and nasty things her mother and Uncle Jack and the other people were doing. She couldn't concentrate on her classes and her grades dropped. She decided one night to call Uncle Jack. With her heart beating like a hammer and her mouth and throat dry she dialed his phone number… the number she had gotten from her grandmother's phone book. The phone rang once, twice and then was picked up.

"Hello!" said a deep male voice. Kate panicked and froze, then forced herself to say, "Hello, Uncle Jack, this is Kate, your niece!" There was a short pause and then Jack's voice softened and he said, "Kate it's been a long time! I was at your christening and have seen pictures of you when you were young. Your mother was so proud of you. I thought you were in college… do you need help?"

Kate smiled at the mention of pictures… she wondered if she could mention the pictures she found. "No, Uncle Jack, I'm just confused and lonely, having a hard time at school and need so time to think and get things straightened out."

"Well if you want, you can come down here…it's not a catholic girl’s school by any stretch, but I'll take care of you!" Kate felt her pussy getting wetter, her clit erect and pushing against her labia, as her mind flashed mental pictures of her Uncle’s rigid and enormous cock, she smiled and said, "I know, Uncle Jack." They small talked for a while and then made plans, Kate would drive down into the delta on Saturday and he would pick her up at Jakes landing. That gave Kate a day to shop and buy some clothes and things that she would need.

The next morning Kate woke up early, her body felt good as it rubbed against the sheets. It was her habit to sleep in the nude and her nipples and breasts tingled as her hand slid down from them to the small patch of brown hair overlying her mons. Her fingers traced the outline, a small rectangle of curly hair and then slid lower touching her labia. She moaned, into her pillow, as her finger pushed deeper and then pulled back slightly, pulling the fleshy hood off of her clitoris. Her clit swelled and pushed out, begging to be touched and squeezed.

Kate thought of her Uncle’s cock as her fingers rolled and pulled on her clit, her breathing grew faster as her thighs separated further and began to instinctively hump forward. Her vulva glistened with the juices that now oozed out of her tight pink opening. Kate felt the forbidden sensations and wanted, no, needed more!

As her fingers traveled between her leaking opening and her throbbing clit her mind flashed pictures of what she had seen but these pictures were different because she was her mother. She grunted as her fingers found her opening and snaked into it. Her long finger sliding in and out of her clenching pussy going in to her second knuckle. It felt so good to her, her body trembling and humping, her breath whistling through her open mouth, as her other hand grasped her bare and swollen tit, her fingers pinching and pulling at her tingling nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh God, I can't… I can't believe how gooood this feels!" she moaned. Her hand moving faster now, her clit throbbing maddeningly, causing her hips to hump faster and harder. Kate grunted each time her long finger penetrated deeper into her squeezing vagina, driving up against her hymen.

She wanted to be a complete woman, she wanted to feel a man's cock slide inside her deep and stretch her as never before. She wanted to be fucked hard and used. Taken by hundreds of cocks. Her orgasm was climbing and cresting as she saw herself being stripped and fucked by her Uncle… she moaned out loudly as her orgasm crashed over her and pulsated over and over again until she was limp with sexual exhaustion.

Later she got up and showered and then went shopping. She bought two light cotton summer dresses, mid thigh in length; almost sheer with spaghetti straps, a pair of tan, wide legged shorts and some T-shirts. As she was walking back to the school she passed a small shop which sold woman's lingerie. She smiled and decided to be daring and change her wardrobe completely, going into the store and browsing through the French panties and thongs, browsed through the corsets and garter belts and thighs high stocking in many colors. She tried on several and looked at herself in the fitting mirror, she hardly knew the new girl but the feel of the silk and satin material made her pussy wet and her breasts swell with excitement. She browsed for about two hours and then bought a corset, two garter belts and stockings, a couple of bra and panty sets, two new high cut white panties, one white and one black thong.

Chapter Two

Saturday was a bright and sunny day; the drive was easy and took about an hour to get down to Cypremont Point. You had worn your peach summer dress and one of your new white high cut panties. You trembled as you knew that your Uncle Jack would be waiting for you at the dock with his airboat…

As you walked down the boat ramp onto the dock you noticed your uncle Jack as he waited, you waved and walked towards him thinking just how handsome he was. He had on wide legged shorts and a muscle shirt, his skin bronzed by the sun. At first the meeting was stuffy, polite conversation and pleasantries. But you both were looking each other over… You noticed his bulging arm and thigh muscles, his flat stomach and great glutes. He on the other hand watched as you moved noticing the way your unfettered tits swayed and bounced. He noticed the light cotton dress and the way it formed to your ass cheeks. He also noticed the shortness of the hemline. He seated you on the front bench and put your bags on the bench beside you then climbed up into his driver's seat above and behind you. The motor started and the boat headed out the channel, picking up speed, flying over the water. You dress pressed against your tits, making your nipples hard and pointed. The short hem of your dress flying in the wind showing more of you thighs than you ever had.

You felt the vibration of the huge motor with its airplane propeller. It seeped into your body, traveling through the seat into your thighs then traveling deeper into your pussy. Your clit was erect and throbbing, as were your nipples. You looked up to Uncle John and met his eyes staring down at you. Your dress was flapping in the wind and you knew from his position he had a great view of your tits and thighs. You also noticed that his wide shorts legs were blown open and you thought you could see his semi-erect cock in his right shorts opening.

You really got into the speed of the boat and yelped and screamed excitedly as he turned and sped over the low water grasses. You stood up next to Jack forgetting about your dress hem and thoughtfully enjoyed the ride. The airboat bounced over the water producing spray that lifted in the wind and came back onto you and Uncle Jack, wetting your faces and bodies. As you neared an island in the sea of flooded grass and deep narrow channels you noticed a two-story house. It was built into the trees along the channel and had a metal roof painted green to blend in with the foliage. It was a well-constructed cabin with two porches, the upper one screened in and the other four or five feet lower reaching out to the boat dock and boathouse. You knew now that this was not just any ole cabin in the delta; this was Uncle Jack’s retreat.

Uncle Jack lowered the motor speed as he expertly brought the airboat in to the dock. You were now excited to explore the cabin and strangely relaxed with your Uncle Jack's presence. Your catholic girl's school and grandmothers up bringing on modesty was discarded. You were aware that your dress was plastered to your body and had become nearly transparent, but you didn't care, you had seen Uncle Jack looking at your tingling breasts and nipples. He had seen the dark outline of your thick black bush through your wet panties when the wind blew your dress hem up to your waist. It thrilled you to have a man look at you that way, with lust and sexual excitement. You had noticed that his cock had gotten big and tented his shorts as he tried to hide it from you, as he unloaded your bags and the supplies he had bought waiting for you.

You both worked on bringing in the supplies and food and your bags. Uncle Jack showed you the lay out of the cabin; the screened in porch, kitchen, bathroom, office and living room on the first floor and three bedrooms and a bathroom up stairs. Two of the larger bedrooms had huge queen size, cannonball four poster beds in them and matching furniture. Uncle Jack pointed out his bedroom, which was directly across from the one he led you into. You noticed the feminine touch of the room, pictures of beautiful vistas and flowers. He saw your face and said, "This is where your mother slept when she came down here! I've left it exactly as it was her personal things are still in the bureaus. Feel free to explore it"

He left you there to unpack. Telling you that supper would be at about seven and he'd be in the kitchen. Your dress was still wet and you changed into some shorts and a halter-top. You felt excited as you mentally decided not to wear any underwear. The heat of the afternoon and the room made that decision very easy. You spend an hour or two unpacking and hanging up your clothes before going down to the kitchen.

Uncle Jack was busy preparing supper, catfish filets and pan-fried garlic potatoes and green beans and a salad. You sat in the rocking chair watching him as he asked you about school and his parents. You watched him move around the big kitchen with a huge solid looking table and chairs to the front, close to French doors that led out onto the porch. He had discarded his muscle shirt and now worked bare chested, his muscles flexing and relaxing as he worked.

You watched noticing how lean his body was, a runner's body yet more muscular. He made your body tingle and you felt the lips of your itchy pussy begin to moisten. You thought about what your mother did then she was here. You wondered why she had needed to come and be with him. You thought about them making love upstairs or on the kitchen floor just in front where you sat now.

"Kate, Kate!"

You looked up as Uncle Jack looked at you strangely. Then he said, "Kate would you please set the table and open the bottle of white wine that is in the bucket of ice." You jumped up your mind back to the present and began doing what he asked hoping he didn't see the dark stain in the crotch of your shorts from your drooling pussy.

Supper was delicious and the conversation relaxed. You soon found out you were starved and eat everything. The wine was semi-sweet and very good and you had two glasses. As you ate you felt Uncle Jack's eyes on you and knew that his eyes were stealing glances at your partly exposed breasts but due to the wine and the new you, you didn’t mind. After supper you offered to do the dishes and found out that the kitchen had everything, including a dishwasher. Uncle Jack said that he was going to go for a short run and take a swim, before sitting out on the screened porch. He told you if you wanted to you could take a shower and put on the white silk bathrobe behind the bathroom door before coming down to the porch.

As you came down the stairs the only light was coming from the porch, as you walked out Uncle Jack was reclining on one of the recliners. He had on a matching robe that only covered to his mid thighs. He had lit the two oil lamps and several 2" in diameter candles. The candles were of different lengths; starting at 6" then 8" then 10" and more that were 12" long. He had also brought out another bottle of wine and had poured you some.

The conversation was light, about school and New Orleans then there was a pause and Uncle Jack said, "Kate why did you call me after all this time?

You took a deep sip of you wine and answered, "I'm not sure Uncle Jack, and school has been hard this year and I'm not sure why I'm there." You lied and wondered if he knew! You took another sip of your wine as he sipped his. He looked over at you in the flickering light and said, "I called your grandmother after you called me… it's been ten years since I've seen you! She told me that you had become moody and depressed during the summer. She also told me that you had opened your mother’s truck in the attic and taken her diary and personal things back to school this fall."

You took another sip of her wine and wondered if your Uncle Jack knew what you had seen and read! You felt your body responding to the alcohol and felt lightheaded. You sat on one of your bent legs and tried to look composed before your Uncle's stare. He opened a small box on the table next to his recliner and took out rolling paper and some tobacco, rolling the tobacco inside the paper and wetting the edge with his tongue. You watched as he lit it inhaling deeply and holding the smoke in his lungs before exhaling. Kate watched and then smelled the smoke as it drifted towards you… marijuana! You had been with some of your friends who used it and knew the smell… but you’re Uncle! You watched as he leaned forward toward you and handed you the joint, you tried to refuse but he looked at you and said, "Kate if you’re going to stay here, you'll have to do as I do and do as I say!"

You took the thick joint and as your Uncle watched, placed it to your lips and took a small drag on it. The acid smoke attacked your lungs; making you cough but the second and third time you inhaled more deeply and held the potent smoke in your lungs. You sat there on the padded rattan couch as you sipped your wine and inhaled on the strong marijuana. Uncle Jack watched you for awhile and then stared off into the dark night.

It was several minutes later when he turned and looked at you again. "Kate you look so much like your mother when she was your age. I think your slightly taller and more filled out but you resemble her quite closely. You shocked me when you came down to the dock; I thought I was looking at your mother again!"

More silence and then, your Uncle Jack said, "Kate, did you read your mothers diary?"

You had relaxed and the effects of the wine and grass had lessened your inhibitions and fears, you sat there in your mother's silk robe, the robe slightly open at your breasts and not covering much of your thighs. You wondered if Uncle Jack could see your erect and tingling nipples in the candlelight. You wondered if he could see between your Indian style crossed legs and see your hair-covered pussy.

"Yes!" you said your head hanging down slightly, not wanting to make eye contact with him.

"Did you see the pictures?" You shivered in the warm night air and looked up into your Uncles stare and nodded your head, Yes! "Kate, your mother was a very erotic and sensual woman, she needed more than what your father could provide and as you know we had been lovers before she met your father. She came here to live out her desires and fantasies… she couldn't get enough and I introduced her to Selma who was the local voodoo queen. It’s a long story but your mother became Selma's high priestess."

You leaned back as you took in the news, you wondered what your mother had did and with whom. You sat there not realizing that your bathrobe tie had become undone and your robe had opened completely. You were exposed from your head to your toes. John stared at you and you realized why but you didn't hide yourself. You felt the achy itchiness in your nipples and felt your labia swelling; you could feel the moistness between your thighs increasing. You waited… your robe opening further as you poured yourself more wine.

Uncle Jack's hand slid down to his thigh, trying to cover his rising cock. You titillated inwardly as you realized that you had caused his cock to swell. You wanted more, you wanted to see it, and you wanted to feel it… you wanted to taste it! Like your mother had in the pictures. Your eyes watched his hand as it cupped his groin; your breath was coming faster now, your heart beating against your chest.

Uncle Jack looked over at you and said, "Kate, are you like your mother, do you want to experience the things that I can teach you?" Your throat was bone dry as you struggled to answer, your answer ending with a head nod, Yes! Your Uncle Jack was quite for a moment and then said, "Stand up Kate!" You stood up, your robe hanging open, your tits thrusting out between the robe opening. You squeezed your thighs together as your clit throbbed and tingled in the hot juices that oozed from your tight virgin opening. Your uncle Jack said, "Come over here, stand close to my lounge." You moved over to his lounge your hips rolling suggestively, your thighs squeezing your screaming clit, your breasts and nipples swollen with desire and arousal. You had never experienced such intense arousal and passion. You stood next to his lounge, level with his thighs looking down at his right hand as it slowly stroking over the bulge in his groin.

"Kate I want you to take off your robe!" You heard it but it took several seconds to register…you had NEVER been naked in front of a man, or woman for that matter before. You slide it off your shoulders and let if fall to the floor, leaving you exposed and naked before him. "Cup your breasts Kate, put your hands under them and lift them slightly then squeeze them gently."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" You gasped as your cold, trembling hands cupped your aroused heated tits. You looked out into the darkness, as your hands slid up your rib cage to answer his command. You felt yourself becoming more and more aroused. “Play with your nipples Kate! Roll them, then pull them outwardly and then pinch then until they hurt!" he said. Your hips were involuntarily undulating, your thighs scissoring slightly and squeezing at the maddening sensations that came from your pussy.

"Put your left foot up on the lounge Kate." You lifted the foot closest to his lounge and placed it against his robe-covered hip. He shifted, turning towards you slightly and then touched the inside of the leg you were standing on, his finger tips touching the inside of your knee and slowly traveling upward. You looked down at him as you felt the erotic sensations coursing over your skin; he was looking at you, his cock now exposed, elongating as it filled with blood and pulsating on his thigh, lifting by itself. You moaned at the incredible size of his cock, as his fingers crept higher. You trembled with passion and lust, your flexed leg opening further. Exposing your hidden, most sacred treasure to his fingers and eyes. You trembled as you felt your juices running down your inner thighs, the rivulets coursing down your thigh towards his fingers and back wetting the skin between your drooling opening and tensing brown star. His fingers touched the wet black hair that covered your labia causing you to moan and unconsciously dip yourself trying to get more of the maddening sensations. He teased you, his fingers lightly touching, stroking you, as they came closer to your femininity.

"Are you a virgin? Kate," he said. "Ughhh, Ughhh," you spasmed and replied, "YES!" Your body aroused beyond anything you had ever felt. His index finger wormed into your slick vulva and wet itself as he slid it back and forth through the crack of your pussy. He explored your tight, convulsing opening with his fingertip as his thumb touched your erect and throbbing clit.

"Ughhhhnnnn…yesssss!" you hissed softly. You felt your hips moving, rotating and undulating on their own, seeking the pleasure his finger and thumb were creating. "That's it…stick your finger in further, Ohhhhh please wiggle it, Uncle Jack…YES! Oh, God…that's soooo Good!" you moaned, ashamed of your suggestive remarks and sheer horniness, yet not caring as long as you felt the increasing tightness and throbbing in your spasming pussy.

"Are you close to cumming?" Uncle Jack asked. "YES! OH, YES!" you hissed out.

Uncle Jack smiled wickedly and continued stirring his finger around the fluttering opening of your sex as he said, "Kate I want you to tell me what you want! Tell me what you want me to do to you! I want you to tell me why you came down here!"

"Ummmmnnn…" You groaned as you realized he was baiting you, he want to hear you say it! He wanted you to get down and dirty, lewd and obscene. You trembled on his sliding and twisting finger and thumb, wanting MORE. "Yes, Ohhhhh God… I can't… I can't… It was my mother's diary and the pictures! I masturbated over and over again as I read her diary and looked at the picture of you and her fucking and of the pictures of her and all those men and the picture of her and the huge dog. I couldn't study or think of anything except coming here and experiencing what she had done! PLEASE, UNCLE JACK!" you gushed out as your orgasm began to crest and roll over you. You squeezed your pointed tits hard as you moaned and grunted your release. You felt your vagina squeezing down, contracting on his sliding finger as it penetrated your virgin canal and pushed up to your hymen, stretching your maidenhead, producing an delicious ache along with your ecstasy.

"YES!" You hissed, "Fuck it… Ohhhhh my God… Take it!… Do it!… Do it!… Do it to me!" You reached down with your hands grasping his wrist and squatted over his finger as you pulled his spearing finger into your spasming canal screaming as his finger tore through your maidenhead then moaning as a second finger joined the first ripping away the remaining barrier. You fell to your knees beside his lounge his fingers still in your spasming hot box, you felt exhausted from the intensity of your arousal and orgasm, and your pussy throbbed in your afterglow.

He moved towards you as you lifted your head and his mouth kissed yours, then both opened like new flowers, his tongue sliding inside your mouth intertwining with yours. You shivered as you experienced the sexual joy and rapture again. You want him now! Your hands reached out, undoing the sash of his robe and reaching for his enormous cock. As your hands gently rubbed and grasped his stiff and pulsating member he leaned back and brought the hand that had torn your cherry up to his face. You watched as he looked into your eyes and licked at his fingers coated with your cum. Your hand could only partially encircle his cock shaft. You stared at the huge pole of flesh as you hand slide back the circumcised foreskin. You were amazed at the heat and strength of his cock, wondering how your mother took this immense log up between her legs. His gleaming glans and the glistening, silk smooth, skin under his foreskin mesmerized you. The length from his ball sac to the tip of his deep purple head was at least 10" long. The glans of his cock was as large as a lemon, purple and ridged. The shaft was slightly smaller in circumference, stiff and encircled with veins. You licked at his ball sac and nuzzled your face into his hot cock and balls.

Chapter Three

The dam of your old prim and proper catholic world was broken now! Now you wanted it all. You wanted to be taught and experience all the hedonistic and lecherous acts her mother had experienced. You wanted to wallow in debauchery and wanton passion. You wanted to taste and feel it all!

You nuzzled your face into the warmth of Uncle Jack's cock and balls. Your nipples and clit beginning to tingle from the erotic sensations you were experiencing. You watched as Uncle Jack's hand encircled yours holding his cock shaft, then slowly he lifted your hand with his, up several inches and then brought it back down, resting on his ball sac. He let go of your hand as you initiated the pumping motion.

"Lick it with your tongue!"

You stuck out your tongue and ran the tip of your tongue along his cock shaft, wetting it with your saliva. You watched as a pearl colored drop of liquid oozed out of the slit at the tip of his crown. Your tongue reached out of it lapping it up and tasting the salty taste for the first time. You found it different than any other taste you knew but not, definitely not, unpleasant, you liked the taste!

You licked at the sensitive underside of his glans as your uncle Jack grunted softly, you were learning as you went. You noted all the actions and reactions as you licked his cock and balls. You opened your mouth wider and sucked on the tip of his swollen crown and then slowly lowered your mouth onto his cock head, using your lips first and then your teeth to gently stroke his cock head. You watched as your uncle Jack gasped heatedly as you toyed with his cock. His hand reached down grasping your nipple and rolled it as you sucked greedily on his cock. Your mouth teasing his cock head as your hand slowly slid up and down his cock shaft. You fondled his balls with the other as you began taking the glans deeper into your mouth on each forward nod of your head.

You liked it! You tingled with excited arousal and lust as you watched your uncle Jack begin to lift his hips up to your downward moving mouth. You thrilled as he became more and more heated, grunting as you pistoned your mouth up and down his cock shaft. You tasted his pre-cum as it leaked from his glans and felt him grasp your head with his hands.

"Huhhhrrrrrrr! You groaned as Uncle Jack began to fuck your face onto his lengthening and thickening cock. You tried to relax as his cock head repeatedly slammed into the back of your throat. You heard him say, "Take it Baby! Deep throat me honey! Swallow it; let me fuck your throat!" You tried to relax but you had trouble breathing, your timing was off and you started to gag.

Your uncle Jack slowed down letting you learn when to breath and when to push down pushing his cock all the way in side your mouth and throat until your lips touched his balls. You thrilled with the realization and grasped his hands, taking them off your head as you continued to take his entire cock in your mouth and throat.

You heard his panting and grunting and knew he was close. You sucked harder as your mouth formed an oral cunt fucking his swelling cock faster and faster. You gagged and choked as he came spurting his cum into your mouth and throat. His cum filled your mouth and leaked out around his cock, dripping down your chin and neck. You loved the thrill of having cum in your mouth, swishing the gooey cream around in your mouth and tasting it. It sent you over the edge again as you came, kneeling there sucking and licking the last spurts of his cum.

He pulled you up into his lounge, side by side; his cock nestled against your quivering belly, and held you tight, his hand sliding down between your willing thighs, sliding into the thick mass of your wet slick pussy hair. He grasped a hand full of your wet, cum drenched cunt hair and tugged on it playfully as you yelped and said, "Tomorrow my sweet we are going to shave you bare and then I'm going to make a real woman out of you! I'm going to take you gently the first time and then I'm going to rape you, fucking you hard and deep. But if you're like your mother you'll like it that way. So sleep well tonight!"

Chapter Four

You woke up late the next morning, the sun already streaming through your window as you stretched your nude form under the satin sheet. You touched yourself carefully as you remembered the night before. Your clit responded, giving off a tingling sensations which dove deep into your pussy, making you moan as you felt your nipples beginning to swell and distend. Last night had been so erotic and intensely sensual you remembered. Your finger slid further into your furry mound tweaking your clit and rubbing over your thickening labia.

You hissed and panted as you worked yourself higher and higher, your finger going deeper inside your sucking opening. "Yes! OooH Yes!" you whispered as your hips began to instinctively hump against your finger. You felt a small mini orgasm roll over you as you trembled on the bed… it was not enough, but then the day was only beginning.

You threw on a large T-shirt, which covered most of you, coming to just below your pussy and ass cheeks, but then who was going to see you… Uncle Jack; he had already seen everything you had. And the thought of you causing him to get a hardon only made you giggle with mischievous delight. You went down stairs and found Uncle Jack at his desk on his computer trading stocks, you watch for awhile and then went out to the kitchen and found something for breakfast.

Uncle Jack finished his early morning trading and came into the kitchen as you peered into the refrigerator to get something on the lower shelf. You knew he had a great view of your ass and pussy and smiled as you stood there fooling with the stuff on the shelf, before straightening up and turning. Uncle Jack was all smiles as he sat down and watched you eat.

After your breakfast you got into your shorts and a cropped T-shirt and went with Uncle Jack around the small island that the cabin was on, you were surprised and amazed at how well equipped the place was with a fresh water well and electrical back up generators. You had also missed the pool and sauna behind the cabin. After lunch Uncle Jack said that he was going to catch some rays and if you wanted you could come out to the pool. The day was hot and you thought the idea was great so you went up to put on your suit, a two piece that your grandmother had bought for you.

As you came out of the cabin and walked out to the pool you were shocked and amazed to see Uncle Jack lying out naked on his stomach. Not the usual sight for a young catholic girl to see! Your eyes roamed over his broad shoulders, traveling down his back to his firm solid ass cheeks. As you walked over to one of the lounge chairs he turned his head towards you and said, "Kate, God Damn! After last night you still think you need to cover up! Take it off! Feel the sun on your body! Feel it burn into your nipples and pussy!"

You blushed at being treated as if you were a little girl and virgin, you wanted to be more uninhibited, more care free! You sat down on the lounge and rubbed yourself with suntan lotion and then took off your top. The sun burned into your 36C tits as you oiled them with suntan lotion, making your nipples become erect and tingle. When you were done, you undid the ties to your bikini bottom and glanced over at Uncle Jack to see if he was watching. He had turned his head and you lifted your hips slightly to remove your bikini bottom. As you spread more oil on your legs and thighs you felt your breasts bobble and sway, your nipples and pussy tingled with excitement and arousal, the combination of the hot sun heating your tender and exposed skin and your nakedness stirred erotic and sensual feelings within you.

You lay out on your stomach, the early afternoon sun white hot and burning into your flesh. It wasn't long before you got up and dove into the pool. You swam over close to Uncle Jack's lounge and splashed water on him, making him howl as he got up and dove into the pool after you. You swam and talked then got out. As you got out and dried off, his eyes roamed your body and you knew he was staring at you. You felt the erotic stirrings of your arousal and excitement as you sat down on your lounge, your legs slightly spread giving him the opportunity to look at what ever he wanted to see.

Uncle Jack got out soon after and wrapped a towel around his waist going into the cabin… it was a few minutes later that you heard him come back and pull up and small table next to your lounge. You opened your eyes and saw that he had brought out small, leather, shaving kit bag. You looked up at him questioningly. He said, "Kate, last night I told you that I was going to shave you! Are you ready?" You smiled up and said, OK! I've never had my pussy hair shaved off. Be careful!"

Uncle Jack told you to roll over onto your back then placed a cushion under your ass cheeks, raising your buttocks off the lounge and then told you to place your legs over the arms of the lounge chair. You became more aroused as you looked down and saw the indecent position that you were in, your thighs spread wide, your heavy bush pulled open, showing your wet slick vulva. Your nipples tingled and throbbed with your arousal. You waited, watching expectantly as Uncle Jack opened the bag and brought out a battery operated hair clipper, straight razor, shaving cream, baby oil and two things that you had never seen before. One of the strange things was shaper like an egg with a wire leading from it to a plastic control, the other was 3" long and had a slopping head with narrow neck and flat base, and this also had a wire attached to it.

You waited your pussy becoming more and more moist as you tingled with arousal. Uncle Jack started the battery clippers and began to cut your pussy hair, beginning with the hair along your lower abdomen. He left a patch of hair on your mons in the shape of a narrow strip, pointing down towards your clit. With all the thick curly hair gone he put down the clippers. The vibration from the clippers had stimulated you to a point of lewd wantonness.

You stared at him with your hands cupping your breasts, squeezing them, your fingers pulling on your nipples. You watched as he oiled the egg and rubbed it up and down your tingling slit then centered it at your opening and said, "Help me! Push it inside!" You reached down, your blood hot, your senses horny and pushed his fingers holding the egg against your oily opening. You felt it sink in, passing the outer ring of your vagina and then you pushed harder and felt it slid deeper, gasping as your uncle Jack pushed it deeper and deeper until it touched the back of your cunt.

You were aroused like never before. Naked and exposed, your pussy stuffed with an egg attached to a wire, and then you felt Uncle Jack's finger running over the sensitive skin between the clenching mouth of your pussy and your anus. You twisted a little as his finger probed your wrinkled anal opening. He oiled his finger more and pushed harder. You grunted and said "Uncle Jack, Please stop!"

But he said, "Relax Kate, you'll love it later!" You closed your eyes and tried to do what he asked as you felt his finger being replaced by funny looking rubber plug… you grunted and whined as you felt it push open your anal ring and then you felt it pass inside. You opened your eyes and saw the two wires connected to the small control hand piece, as Uncle Jack coated the remaining pussy hair with shaving cream. You moaned at the luxurious sensations, which his fingers produced.

You watched as he pushed on the control handle and you felt the slow deep vibrations begin in your pussy and asshole. They were exquisite sensations like thousands of little tongues licking at the inside of your asshole and pussy. You moaned as your hands squeezed your breasts more.

Uncle Jack was using the razor now, sliding it over the wrinkly skin of your pussy lips, and shaving them bald. His opposite hand and fingers spreading your labia and the fleshy hood over your clit as the razor cut away your hair. The sensations were incredible as he pushed the dial up a notch, the sensations increasing making you moan louder.

He said, "Get up and turn around, get on your knees now, spread your thighs as far apart as you can!" You moved without hesitation, you were learning, you were learning to trust him completely. You felt more shaving cream on your ass cheeks and ass hole and the area between it and your pussy. You watched over your shoulder as he slid the sharp razor down into the valley of your ass cheeks, first one buttock then the other. You felt the corner edge of the razor traveling around your asshole as the sensations clicked up another notch.

He wiped away the remaining shaving cream with a wet cloth. Then poured baby oil on your up raised ass cheeks, dripped it down into the valley between them. He rubbed your ass with his hands, running his thumb down through the valley between them to your bald, inflamed and dripping labia. You screamed at the maddening sensations, your body stimulated to the bursting point, you felt his fingers on your smooth naked skin, the sensation was extraordinary, and you shivered with wanton passion, waiting for the end to come.

Chapter Five

Higher and higher you went as Uncle Jack pushed the control up another notch. You moaned and bucked as you felt the licking inside your asshole and vagina intensify, you squeezed your tits harder now as you rode over the mini tidal waves of your pending orgasm, as they started deep within you and rolled out over your clenching and contracting vagina and asshole.

You moaned as you looked back and saw him remove the towel wrapped around his waist. His enormous cock sprung up, fully erect and curved in the sunlight. He grasped the wire leading to the egg in your cunt and pulled it out slowly. You moaned and grunted as the incredible sensation traveled up the length of your canal and then rested at the opening of your vagina.

You moaned out loudly, "Nooooooo! Please, Uncle Jack, I'm soooooooooo Close!" He grinned and said, "Going to give you something better!" as he pulled out the egg and pushed his cock head in the opening of your pussy. Your eyes widened as you felt the width and heat of his cock head, and then his hands were upon your shoulders as he prepared for the initial assault. He steadied you as his monstrous cock head opened you wider and wider. You mewed and cried out, you want him so bad, but you weren't sure you could take his cock! Your head was tossing your hair like a whip as you arched your back and pushed against the back support of the lounge, pushing your cunt over the gigantic bulbous head of his cock. You felt it slid in, your taut cunt lips stretched around it. You hissed, "YES!… DO IT!… FUCK IT INSIDE ME!”

"Huhhhhhrrrrrr!" you screamed as he thrust his hips forward thrusting his cock deep into your virgin canal. You panted, “Ohhhhh God, I can't…. I can't… I can't believe this!"

Your uncle Jack suddenly, violently, drove forward, shooting his thick cock into your boiling pussy.

"Aaaaiiiiiieeeee, Ohhhhhhh my pussy is soooooo FULL! I feel like your fucking me with a telephone pole," you screamed as your uncle Jack pistoned his strong hips forward and back burrowing his massive throbbing cock in and out of your unused cunt. You knew that your uncle Jack could feel the walls of your creaming cunt convulsing around his invading prick. He rammed his fuck-pole deeper into your buttery cunt, stirring your juices, shoving you into the lounge mattress as he fucked into you. He pounded his engorged fuck-tool into the yielding recesses of your vagina, driving deeper and deeper.

You looked over your shoulder and watched as his great log sawed in and out of your stretched hole. You were astonished that there were still three or four inches of Uncle Jack's cock still unused as he pistoned into you. You reached back, your shoulders pressed down on the mattress, your tits flattened, and grasped your asscheeks in each hand, and pulling them open and allowing great access to your juicing hole.

You moaned and grunted as his cock head pounded into your cervix and womb. Stretching your vagina, and pushing deeper and deeper into your quivering belly. You're undulating vagina spasmed tightly around his pistoning cock, as you rocked with his hard thrusts.

"Ahhhhhhhh, my cunt's burning! Your cock's stretching me unbelievably, Uncle Jack! Fuck me! Fill me with it! Give me all of it!” You shrieked. You arched your back, hiking your spread ass further into the air. You turbid cunt wedged open by Uncle Jack's furiously bucking cock, as he sank it hilt deep with every savage thrust. Uncle Jack jerked his hips back and forth, skewering your wide-open pussy.

He ravaged your burning cunt with his massive fuck-rod as you shivered with lust, grinding your cunt up and back onto your uncle’s burrowing cock. Your pussy bubbled and slurped with cunt juice every time he bludgeoned his enormous prick home, you quivered with wanton lust and passion. You could feel the large head sliding in deeper, violating the innermost depths of your trembling vagina. You twisted your head back and forth and grasped your hanging tits, squeezing them and your nipples until they hurt. You screamed as Uncle Jack slammed his thighs into your upraised ass cheeks. He fucked you furiously; his hot cock convulsed with every brutal fuck-stroke.

"Arghhhhhhhh, Yessss, here it comes!" He hissed as his massive cock exploded inside your burning pussy. Hot jism streamed into your shuddering fuck-hole, splattering against your quivering womb and cervix.

"Arrgggghhhhhh, YES! I FEEL IT! YEEESSSSS, OOOHHHHH, YYYEEEESSSSSSS!" you shrieked. You twisted, pushing your ass back, feeling your handsome uncle's skewering cock surge deep into your hot clenching cunt. You felt the relentless wads of cum spurt into your boiling pussy. The depths of your vagina were flooded with cum and you loved it.

He heaved his pulsating cock deeper into your creaming pussy as he felt the walls of your lathered pussy gyrate against his throbbing cock. He drilled your flooded fuck-depths like a man possessed. He grunted as he fucked into your quivering vagina, drilling his massive cock into your womb, stretching your pussy in ways you never imagined. He fucked deeper, his cock hilt-deep, his balls slapping against your throbbing clit with each furious thrust.

You cooed and moaned delightedly, feeling your pussy flooding with your uncle's relentless blasts of cum. You looked back at him and cried out, "Uncle Jack, please, I want to taste your cum again! Will you stick your cock in my mouth before it's all gone?"

He rolled you over on your back and straddled your chest, as you opened your mouth staring wide-eyed at your uncle's pulsating cock, "Drink it quick, I'm still coming," he hissed

You quickly slurped your uncle’s massive cock into your mouth, wrapping your tender lips around its thick, pulsating shaft. You took the initiative and plunged his thick monster deep into your constricting throat, sucking his cock, and swallowing whole gobs of his jism. Your cheeks swelled as you ate his blasting cock, sucking on him ravenously, urgently, getting the last of his sizzling, scalding love juice.

You held onto his cock with one hand as the other reached down, searching for your drench pussy. You flicked your clit deftly, stirring the fires in your pussy as you licked and sucked on his cock. You jabbed three fingers into your warm pussy, climaxing again with him.

You both cried out and grunted as you spasmed, out of control, Uncle Jack riding your midsection, his cock angled deep into your throat. You writhed uncontrollably beneath him, drinking his cum as your hand fucked deeper into your clenching vagina.

Orgasms rippled through the two of you, as you sprawled, convulsing on the lounge chair, your passion sated, as you relaxed in the afterglow. The hot sun baking into you cum smeared bodies, then after awhile you both walked naked to the edge of the pool and dove in.

Chapter Six

It was later that evening, after dinner and a few glasses of wine and a joint that Uncle Jack brought out the Polaroid pictures and 8mm films. He told you, you had a right to know what your mother had done when she lived here. It had been her life and she would have wanted you to know it and experience it. You waited breathlessly as Uncle Jack threaded the old film into the projector…

You watched as the screen came to life, you recognized your mother even though she was naked. Your mother's body was painted with strange designs and colors. She was being led up to a raised platform twelve feet square and there was a small stone altar at the far end. The ceremony was at night and illuminated by torchlight. Uncle Jack pointed out Selma the High Voodoo Priestess, who was standing in front of the altar and told you it was her who had taught your mother the rituals and rites of the delta. You watched as your nipples and clit tingling with the old achy itchiness of want and need. You felt your labia throb and thicken, your vulva moistening with your juices.

As you watched your mother Lee walking toward the Voodoo Priestess you noticed that all the men were naked except for a small red cock pouch, the women wore a small red panel with hung on a gold waist chain covering just their pussies. The buttocks of both the men and women were completely bare to everyone's view. Your hand slid down into her groin as she noticed that there wasn't a bad figure or physique in the whole group.

At a command from Selma, two huge black men grasped Lee's wrists, one on each side of her, holding out her arms at shoulder height. Selma started saying words you had never heard before as she continued to pour more and more of the fragrant oils of Sandalwood and Jasmine on your mother Lee's shoulders, her hands adding more oil as they lowered to her firm and out-thrusting breasts.

As you watched Selma's hands rubbed the oils over your mother's aroused tits and nipples, your uncle Jack told you that the Sandalwood oil was from India and was a sedative and intensifies sexual response and raises feelings of lust and wantonness. Your fingers found your erect and throbbing clit and as you stroked it gently, he also told you the Jasmine was from Egypt and worked as a relaxant, easing ones anxiety and nervous tension.

You moaned gently as you watched Selma's hand dip into the earthen jar again and spread oil on your mother's abdomen and then slid her hand and slippery fingers between Lee's bare and swollen labia. You watched as your mother's head rolled back, her long blonde hair swaying back and forth, as her mouth open and she moaned softly. You felt it yourself as your finger dug deeper into your own pussy… the need, the lust, the want to be taken and filled!

As the ceremony continued Selma called out five names and five men lined the edge of the platform, all were big men and chosen for the size of their cocks and sexual stamina. Selma led Lee to the center of the platform, to the center of a red painter circle. Lee was completely naked now; her nipples erect and distended, her labia swollen and throbbing with unearthly wantonness.

Selma made her kneel down and stepped back as the men came forward standing on the edge of the circle around her. Their hands were moving up and down the shafts of their long cocks. The cocks were long and thick, some dripping pre-cum as the men's hips humped and thrust to the drumbeats.

Lee reaches for the cock nearest her and began to lick at its head as she reached for another. You watched your mother begin to lick and suck the enormous cock into her mouth as she pumped her hands up and down two other cocks. She was moaning now her hips pumping and rotating as she was caught up in the carnal excitement. One of the men knelt behind her, his hands reaching around her grasping her tits and rolling and squeezing them on her chest wall. Lee moaned out loudly and fisted the cocks faster as her mouth took more and more of the long pole of man flesh.

You were panting now, your fingers pumping deeper into your drenched pussy, as your orgasm was building, as you watched the lewd and wicked spectacle on the screen. You glanced over at your Uncle and saw him pumping his erect cock with his hand.

You watched staring fascinated as you saw your mother picked up and placed on her back on a tall, narrow bench, her head and ass hanging off the padded horizontal support at the level of the large men's groins. The man at her head grasped her head between his hands and placed the head of his cock to her open mouth. The man between lee's legs centered his huge cock head at her open and dripping cunt.

As if by a signal, both men thrust into her at the same time, spearing her on their long thick cocks. The man between Lee's legs had grasped her ankles and he spread her wider as he thrust deeper and deeper into her stretching cunt. His cock length was tremendous and you moaned as she watched amazed as your mother took more and more of it.

Selma moved around the group and told two of the naked young women to kneel behind the giants who were fucking their cocks into your mother’s mouth and throat. Selma commanded them to suck and lick their balls and asshole, to stick their fingers deep in the giant’s assholes and make them insane with fuck lust. Selma told two of the men to suck and roll Lee's breasts and nipples, heightening her carnal appetite and lust. Selma took a small cane and whipped at the ass cheeks of the man who was fucking into Lee's slurping and drooling cunt, increasing his pounding strokes into her over stretched snatch.

It was not long before the huge man fucking Lee's mouth grunted and roared his release, thrusting deep into her throat, his hairy balls pressed against her forehead and nose. As he withdrew Lee licked at his softening cock as the others jacked off onto her tongue and open mouth. Lee cooed out and grunted as she was penetrated over and over again by the horse-cocked stud between her legs. She moaned and cried out for more! “Ohhhhh God, YES! FUCK ME!” She said as she hands reached out and grasped two more cocks.

The man between her thighs grasped her buttocks and skewered his long thick cock deeper into Lee's throbbing and screaming pussy. Lee grunted and humped up at him, as his body became a blur, his hips racing deeper and harder into her. She screamed as her orgasm crashed over her, exploding throughout her cunt and pelvis. She felt the huge cock thicken and hose it’s cum deep inside her, bathing her stretched and burning walls with slippery warm cum.

You were overwhelmed by the lecherous and obscene intensity of the whole act. She wondered if she could do such a thing. Her nipples ached and throbbed as she watched… She was inflamed by the hedonistic ritual and wanted to see and experience more.

These men were huge specimens, their cock twice as long and twice as thick as the average cock, 10-12 inches in length. At Selma's command one of the men lay down on the deck of the platform and fisted his cock.

Selma spoke to Lee. "Get up my child" she said, "You will be initiated tonight! You will experience the many forms of the initiating ritual. You will open yourself to every man and woman here! This is only the First ritual!"

Selma led Lee over to the monster on the deck and positioned her so she straddled the huge column of man cock. Selma kissed Lee on the lips as she straddled the man's head, both women embraced and rubbed each others body as they slowly descended down. Selma grasped the huge shaft of the supine man taking his cock and pressing the massive head of his cock against Lee's slick and dripping vagina.

Selma hissed out the "Take it!" Lee grunted and pushed down but the cock head slipped away. Lee cried out in frustration. Selma whispered, "You can!" Lee reached down and grasped at her spread lips, pulling them open further, as she squatted down harder, stretching and pushing her cunt lips to the side as the huge cock head moved into the opening of her vagina. It was then with Selma's fingers and thumb pinching Lee's nipples that Lee shoved her pelvis downward with all her strength. Lee's eyes flew open and her mouth opened into a high-pitched scream.

From your advantage point you could see his cock sticking out of her mother's pussy like a baseball bat. Lee's pussy lips had been forced inside of her by the size of the cock and her thighs were quivering. Selma began to pull Lee up and then down using Lee's nipples and tits, making her stroke the cock in and out of her pussy, going slightly deeper with each stroke.

Lee was now whimpering and tossing her head side to side as she got into the rhythm of the fucking. You watched as the huge black cock slid in and out of your mother, her juices coated it, glistening in the torchlight, going deeper with each stroke until all eleven inches were buried in her. Lee moaned and cooed as her thighs finally touched his, the erotic of his course pubic touching her wide open vulva sent chills through her. She rode his cock, pulling herself up until the cock head was lodged between her squeezing cunt lips and then slamming it back in to the hilt.

You found the scene unbelievable. Your mother was taking a huge horse cock completely inside her body and her whimpering had become moaning! Yes! She was being raped by this horse cock and enjoying it! Lee moaned and began riding the cock faster and faster; she moaned and grunted as she got caught up in the sensations that were exploding from her stretched and throbbing cunt.

It was then that a second man approached and squatted behind her. Lee felt the oil as it was dripped on her back by Selma, she felt it run down her spine to the cleft in her buttocks and then flow down to her asshole. She moaned as she looked over her shoulder and saw the incredible size of the man's cock. He slipped it into her oiled crevice and fucked her ass cheeks slowly wetting and coating his cock head. Lee felt a finger slid up inside her burning but yielding anal opening, then two as she bent forward pushing her tits and nipples into the man beneath her.

She spread her thighs wider and welcomed the man behind her. Feeling him center his cock head at her half opened dark tunnel and then felt him push deep into her. She arched her back and lifted her head as she screamed at the sudden intrusion. You watched her, your finger’s pumping in and out of your sloppy pussy.

You watched as the men began to fuck into your mother and your mother responded by moaning and pushing back spearing herself on the massive cocks. The drums beat faster and faster as Lee your mother moaned and rode the two enormous poles of flesh that were stretching her openings and arousing her so.

The speed and tempo increased and became a blur as Lee and the two men moaned and grunted as they climbed the mountain of their orgasm… As if by a signal both men shot their hot cum deep inside Lee's opening and she screamed as her orgasm crested and crashed over her. She came and came and then collapsed.

The film passed through the projector and the screen filled with white light as you stared into the bright light unseeing, your mind still seeing the pictures of your mother. Your pussy screaming for release as your fingers continued to bury themselves in your spasming canal.

You looked over at your uncle Jack as he turned off the projector and knew deep inside yourself that you had found where you belonged… you wanted to experience everything your mother had done. You wanted to meet Selma and if possible become the new Voodoo high priestess!

Chapter Seven

The next you approached your Uncle Jack, you hadn’t slept well that night, your sleep interrupted by many erotic and unbelievable dreams, most of all included you and Selma. It was lunch time and your uncle Jack was making sandwiches as you came into the kitchen, “Uncle Jack, I need to talk to you!”

Your Uncle Jack looked up and said, “OK, what do you want to talk about?”

“Well…” you stuttered.

“Come on Kate, we are more than family… we are now more than uncle and niece too!” Your Uncle Jack said.

“Yes, I know…” you said as you blushed and you could feel the heat on your face as well as in between your legs. “What I’m trying to say is that I want to stay here for awhile… and I want to meet Selma.”
“I can fix it with your grandparents… they know that I will see that no harm comes to you. But why do you want to meet Selma?”

You flushed redder as you took a breath before answering… not knowing what your Uncle Jack’s reaction would be. “I want to meet her and convince her to initiate me into the cult of the delta.”

You watched as your uncle’s face, looking for signs of his displeasure or delight but were met with a serious expression as he took your hand and lead you out onto the porch and sat you in a chair as he pulled another up in front of you. “Kate have you thought this through? What we have done since you came down here has been very pleasurable and erotic, and it doesn’t have to end either… You can go back to school and come down on your off time if you want to. As you know, you’re more, much more, than just a niece to me. But if you are thinking what I’m thinking and you’re interested in following what your mother started before her untimely death you need to think about it for some time.”

You leaned forward and kissed your Uncle, hugging him and spearing your tongue into his mouth as you got up and nestled into his lap. “I have… I’ve thought about since I opened mom’s trunk and my decision has only been reinforced while I’ve been here with you. Now I know why my mother Lee came here and I know why she wanted to become Selma’s High Priestess. It was because she was completely in love with you and she reveled in the life you lived here in the delta. This is what I want for myself… I’m falling in love with you; I’ll do anything for you as I’m sure my mother did. Yes there are a few years between us but nothing that we cannot be over come. I want to stay and experience the cult… I instinctively know that you are more involved than you make out. Please let me meet Selma and be tested by her… that’s all I’m asking.”

Your Uncle Jack moved beneath you and you could feel his lengthening cock becoming erect as you waited for his answer. “Are you sure Kate? I’ll think about it … if this is what you truly want, I’ll call Selma this afternoon.”
“Yes, Uncle Jack, Ohhh YES Please!” you gushed as you snuggled into his chest. “I do!”

It was mid afternoon then your Uncle Jack found you at the pool, you had sunbathed out there in the nude, he sat down on the lounge next to yours and said, “Selma has agreed to met you… she knows who you. There is something you need to know Selma has a daughter named Tera and Tera is in training to become the new High Priestess. If you really want to become the next High Priestess of the Crescent Moon you will have to be more seductive, more wanton and naughtier than Tera. This will be a contest between you and Tera as to who wants it the most. If you have your mother’s instincts and desires you will have no problem.”

Uncle Jack took you by airboat that night to Selma’s. As they slowed you could just make out the small dock and cabin lying under the giant cypress trees covered with hanging moss. Your Uncle Jack expertly guided the airboat along the dock and cut the motor. He looked at you and said, “I will pick you up tomorrow morning at ten. Remember, what I told you and hold nothing back, Remember I love you and you are part of me… what ever happens. Now go up to the door and met Selma.”

As you turned to walk up the dock ramp you heard the airboat motor start up and waved to your uncle as his move the boat down the winding channel. You caught a movement in the door way of the cabin; you realized it was Selma, the voodoo queen and witch of the parish and surrounding area.

As you walked up the ramp, your mind reflected over what your Uncle Jack had instructed you, he had told you to wear your tight yellow mini-sundress with the small shoulder straps that tied over your shoulders in bows, he also told you to wear matching sheer light yellow lingerie underneath. You stepped up onto the cabin porch only four feet away from Selma and waited. You stood there as your eyes took in Selma as hers roamed over you. She had grown older from the picture you saw of her in the film… but that was five or seven years ago.

Selma was now in her mid forty’s, a tall woman probably 5’9” tall, black haired, with full firm round breasts and full firm hips yet slender . She was black and spoke with a French Cajun inflection as she invited you in to her cabin. She invited you over by the fire and lit several candles before taking a seat by the fireplace.
“Why have you come here my child”, she asked. “What do you want from me?”
You wet your tongue and replied, “I’m here to be tested… I want to follow my mother’s path. I am ready to learn what I must do to be the High Priestess.”
“Do you know what you are asking? Have you seen the pictures and the films of your mother?” Selma replied as her eyes examined you closely. She smiled appreciatively as she thought to herself; the girl was beautiful, so much like her mother with exquisite, perfectly formed breasts, a tight body, a gorgeous ass, and incredibly long slender legs.
“YES!” You replied. “And I’m ready!”

“We’ll see!” Selma said as she reached over to a small console, hitting a button that started a sensuous rhythmic drum tempo. "I want you to dance for me, as if I was a group of horny men, show me that you can dance, seduce me, Kate. I want you to strip!"

You danced, your breasts bounced and jiggled. Your excitement increasing as you watched Selma’s eyes roam over your body and saw her expression.

You began to slowly remove your dress, reaching around your back to undo the zipper as you swayed provocatively before the older woman sitting comfortably in front of you. You had developed complete confidence in your body in the few days you had been with your uncle Jack.

If Selma wanted you to strip then you’d show her! You began by pulling the straps past your shoulders, and then slowly eased the dress down over your beautiful breasts, hidden now by only the sheer light yellow bra you had on underneath.
You returned to your dancing, you knew now what you had to do… but did have the nerve… was that the test?

Off came your bra, your hands quickly moving up to cup your beautiful and excited tits, squeezing them sensuously before the appreciative eyes of the older woman. Your body continued to sway provocatively as you moved in closer to Selma, leaning in so that your breasts were literally in the woman's face. Selma's tongue flickered out, almost connecting with your left nipple, as you laughed and pulled back, and then playfully turned your back on the older woman.

Selma watched, as you turned around, moving your ass seductively back and forth just inches from the older woman's face. Down came the dress, slowly sliding over your panty-covered buttocks, your skin clearly visible through the diaphanous black material covering your sexy round ass cheeks. You danced suggestively in only your black bra and panties, and as you looked inquiringly at Selma. Selma looked into your eyes and nodded. "Seduce me, my child. Make me want you, Kate," she repeated.

Selma watched you as you danced before me, you erect and swollen nipples spoke to your arousal.

The sheer light yellow panties hardly covering your groin were transparent and showed that you had trimmed your pubic hair into a small vertical line as long and wide as your finger. The sheer material was slowly being pulled into your feminine cleft by you danced. You danced slowly to within two feet of Selma and turned and looked over your shoulder watching her stare at your firm, round asscheeks as they swayed to the rhythm of the drums. Your skin was shining from your dancing and excitement. You turned, facing her and reached behind your back, releasing your bra which covered your breasts. You cupped the bra over your out thrust breasts and then dropped it and used your hands as cups lifting, offering your breasts to her.

You molded and squeezed your ripe tits, moaning as you look at her, your body trembling with arousal and desire. The tempo of the music increased, and your hips were swaying and twitching to the rapid beat of the drums as you raised your arms high, causing your breasts to lift and jiggle. You mold and squeeze your right breast and nipple as the other hand slides down your sweat-slick body to your drenched panties. You stare into her eyes as you lower yourself in front of her, sitting on your feet and lower legs, directly in front of her.
Selma watched as you leaned back, your thighs spreading wide as you pulled slowly at your panties making your panties tighten and become thin and slide into the slit between your swollen and open labia. Your eyes closed, your mouth open, your breathing coming in pants as you moan and ripe your panties forward over your erect and throbbing clit. Your thighs are wide open and your hips hump and twitch to the drum tempo, as the remnants of your panties are pulled along your open, drooling slit, rubbing and tickling your anus first and then your open dripping vagina and then rubbing and tickling your clit. You pull your panties free, showing Selma you’re your drooling soul and then sit up again and trust and shake your swollen breasts as Selma leans forward and plants a kiss on the quivering right breast and nipple.

"Very nice, my child," she whispered, Put on this robe and I’ll get us something to drink before we discuss what you came here for.”

You remember your Uncle Jack’s instructions, if you wanted this with all your soul then you would have to do whatever Selma wanted… she had been your mother’s best friend and lover… but she would make sure that this was what you wanted… and would make you work at it.

You took the sheer gown and put it on and realized that it hide nothing it was short, just below your ass cheeks and so transparent that your tight and aroused nipples and breasts showed completely as well as your cunt lips.

You sat down on the couch by the large open fireplace. You watched as Selma returned with two large mugs of hot steaming brew. “Here sip this while I place some more logs on the fire” she said.

You didn’t replied, not sure just what to say but sipped your tea and waited. Selma didn’t take long to place three substantial logs on the fire. Within a few minutes it was roaring, enveloping you both in heat. Selma moved to the chair facing your couch and you both settled back, you resting and getting your breath back and Selma analyzing and studying you as the room heated up.

“I knew your mother, Kate! Do you think that you’re like her, I mean you have her appearance and figure but do you also have her will and desire,” said Selma.

“I know what I want, I know what I want to do and I’m determined to do it. I’m just not that knowledgeable… you know,” you replied almost in a whisper.

Selma took her time in replying as you sipped the tea that she had given you.

“You weren’t feeling inhibited or apprehensive, were you, as you danced for me?” Selma asked.

You were quite surprised by this; “Apprehensive in the beginning but, more excited.”

“Aha, I can relate to that. As you know and have seen I’m not just a crazy woman living along in the swamp” Selma said as she turned and gave you a wide smile.

As you drank your tea you began to feel hot and … very horny. Your pussy was tingling and your nipples began to get hard and itchy. You didn't realize it but Selma had drugged the drink you were drinking.

Selma got up and moved to the couch and sat down next to you, “Did your Uncle Jack say much about me? What about your mother and me? You know there was some history between your mother and your uncle Jack, don’t you? Did you know that your mother and I were lovers also?”

You turned to face Selma and knew instinctively that it was true… you had read in your mothers diary how much she cherished Selma and how much she wanted to be like her… but lovers… and intimate sex… that surprised and excited you more!

“Yes! I knew about Uncle Jack and my mother and Uncle Jack has let me have complete run of my mothers room and personal things… including the pictures and films.” It was when I was watching my mother’s initiation by you that I let Uncle Jack have me for the first time.” You said breathlessly feeling yourself becoming strangely more aroused and excited.

Selma didn’t say a word, she didn’t have to, and you both knew what the other wanted. She reached out her arms as you moved into them, encircling your own arms around Selma’s waist. You stared into each other’s eyes, and your heads moved closer. Your heart was pounding and your breath became faster and shallower as you tipped your head slightly, your meeting Selma’s as she responded by pulling you in closer. She grabbed the hair on the back of your head and mashed her lips hungrily on yours. You moaned as your hands
kneaded Selma’s back, in circular motions as you opened your mouth a little and let your tongue find Selma’s lips.

You became the aggressor, flicking your tongue at Selma’s mouth waiting for her to open her lips, allowing your tongues to join. You tasted your new lover and delved your tongue in deeper, probing at the root of your lover’s tongue.

Selma moaned as her body became more aroused and shifted her body, and then pulled at your flimsy gown, stripping it off you as your hands opened the buttons down the front of Selma’s dress, exposing her beautiful dark skin.

You parted slightly from your kiss, catching your breaths and as you glanced down your eyes flared in delight at what you saw, the glitter of gold and cut glass. Selma’s full breasts thrust out; her nipples jutting out, and pierced with small gold rings with gold chains and have a cut-glass teardrop hanging from them. Your hands went to Selma’s breasts and stroked her stiff nipples rolling them and then pulling gently on the short gold chains with ruby cut-glass teardrops.

Selma moaned as your forefinger and thumb encircled her nipple and your other hand slid her dress off her shoulders. Selma slipped to the floor, pulling you down with her as she untangled herself from her dress. As you both lay on a soft rug in front of the fire you marveled at Selma’s beauty. You could feel yourself becoming wetter and your juices wetting your upper thighs and running through the cleft of your ass cheeks. You were stunned and excited, for someone in her mid forties, Selma was radiant in the orange glow of the flames and the red highlights in her long black hair shimmered.

“I never thought this would actually happen! I was truly taken aback when your uncle called me telling me about you and what you wanted,” gasped Selma as she planted a delicate kiss on the skin between your breasts. Her sex tingled as she looked at your body. She wore nothing now but Selma forced herself to hold back, she wanted to take her time and relish every part of the experience with you, this woman-child, this child of her lover, and this child of her dearest friends Jack and Lee.

Her hands touched your soft skin again, and she ran them down your back and over your buttocks. You hissed out a soft moan and arched your back as Selma squeezed.

You moaned out again as Selma grabbed your tits, squeezing them and rolling them on your chest wall. Your passion was increasing and Selma lay back, pulling you on top of her. Your bodies writhed together, as you kissed your hands roaming over each others tits as you both ground your oozing and throbbing cunts on the other’s leg.

Every trace of the cool swamp night outside the cabin was forgotten, banished from the room as Selma’s head went to your excited and tingling tits. She began by placing soft kisses all over them, but soon increased in passion. She flicked her tongue across your nipples, and then circled them, before closing her mouth around the erect springy protrusions. “Oooooohhhhhhh, that’s good!” you moaned beneath her and arched your back as your squeezed your thighs together trying to rub your clit which was screaming to be rubbed.

Selma responded to your body language moving down your body, kissing and licking it as she went. She pulled your knees up and parted your legs, then looked up into your eyes before going down on you.

You could smell your arousal and heat and took a sharp intake of breath as Selma’s mouth found your drooling cunt. Selma parted your aroused and swollen labia with her fingers and her tongue flicked at your erect and uncovered clit. You gasped and forced yourself not to thrust your hips.

“Oh my God! Ooooohhhhhh, uuuunnnnnnhhhhhh, I can’t believe it… it feels soooooo GOOD!” you moaned as Selma mashed her face hard into your cunt. Her tongue probed your opening as her teeth rubbed against your spread labia. Your hands pushed at the back of Selma’s head forcing her deeper into you.

Your body writhed and bucked as you felt an enormous orgasm building within you. You knew Selma sensed this as she increased the ferocity with which she worked at you with her mouth.

“Uuummmmmmmm … ummmmmmmmnnnn … you moaned as Selma’s tongue drove you mad. “Oooooooh, YES! YES! Unnnnnnhhhhhh, yesssssssss! I’m commmmminnngggggg!” you wailed as you felt yourself let go and your juices exploded from your cunt; Selma increased her movements and lapped them up, her tongue flicking at you with increasing speed.

Selma gave your tingling and throbbing cunt one final lick from your tensing anus to your clit and looked up at you her lips and face shiny and wet and her eyes were full of lust. You pulled her up, until Selma’s face was level with yours once more. You kissed her your mouths working in perfect sync. You could taste your own juices, which made you desire to do what Selma had just done for you to her that much stronger.

Selma and you writhed with sexual arousal as your body recovered from your orgasm and started to become stimulated again as you your breasts into Selma’s and ground your leg into Selma’s pussy. Selma gave your ass a gentle spank and said, “Get up and bend over.”

You didn’t hesitate. Selma moved off of you and you lifted yourself and rolled over onto your hand and knees then placed your forearms flat on the ground in front of you and stuck her buttocks in the air as you smiled at Selma and waited.

Selma stood behind you for a moment, admiring how you looked. She wanted to sink her teeth into your firm round ass cheeks and squeeze your full tits hard.

“Don’t move an inch, I’ll be right back,” Selma said, as she quickly walked to her bedroom and opened the top draw of her nightstand to remove a large strap-on. “No peaking,” she said as she returned to the living room and fire.

She knelt behind you, placing her hands on your hips, then gently kissed your raised buttocks, one ass cheek at a time, while moving her hands round beneath you’re slightly spread thighs and touched your soaked pussy. She played with you for a few minutes, driving you wild with desire with her kisses and fingers. Every time her fingers probed at your labia, but didn’t quite enter your now itching and tingling cunt you would bucked your hips upward and backwards, letting out a wanton frustrated groan.

“Ughhhhnnnn … Ohhhhh … yes …. Oh God yes! Lick my cunt … eat me out … God that feels sooooo goooood , you cried.

Selma gently pushed your shoulders lower, masking your aroused tits and nipples into the rug beneath you and moved your knees wider as she bent her head down and spread your waiting pussy with her tongue. Her tongue toyed with you. She gave delicate, teasing licks, while tickling your clit with her finger.

You moaned and grunted, frustrated, needing to be sated while you pushed your cunt back in Selma’s face.

“Hold still,” Selma whispered, as she straightened her back. She knelt up and again placed her hands on your hips.

“What are you doing?” you asked anxiously, wondering the reason for your position.

“This,” she replied as she pushed the huge strap-on against the mouth of your vagina. You could feel the hard cold pressure against your oozing opening and you moaned. You could not see what it was but you could feel it push against you and stretch your cunt open, as it slowly push the mouth of your vagina open.

You felt so horny and sexy from what had happened already that you wanted more… you couldn’t help yourself, you felt like you had to let loose, to let what was going to happen, happen. Your pussy was tingling and your nipples were hard and super-sensitive as your ground them into the rough material of the rug. You pushed her ass higher in the air, eager to be fucked, and Selma responded by pushing the dildo in several inches.

“Ooooooohhhhh, fuck!” you cried out as you experienced the first stretching pain as the huge strap-on cock pushed your tight canal open, stretching it to its limit.

“It’s Soooo Big! ... It’s not going to fit in me!” you sobbed.

“If you want to be the High Priestess then you will submit to everything that is planned for you my child… you take whatever is offered and you will revel in it… this is what your mother did and if you want to follow her then you will have to begin to learn to do what is desired and what is wanted,” Selma said as she slowly worked the dildo in deep and then out of your stretched and complaining cunt until she felt your body begin to judder beneath her.

“Ummmmmmmmnnnn … Yes … Ohhhh Yes! Fill me … deeper Please!” you hissed out as the huge cock slid deeper within your now adjusting cunt, sliding deeper and pushing the spasming walls of your vaginal canal open beyond what you thought you could take. The pain was disappearing and being replaced by an incredible sensation of unbelievable pleasure.

Selma grabbed a handful of your hair and pulled your head back, as she pressed her body against your back, brushing her erect and hard nipples against your back. She bucked her hips harder driving the huge dildo deeper up into your clenching vagina pushing against your cervix and womb.

It was then that you felt her pushing more cock into you, and heard her whisper in your ear, “ Kate my child you will be taken my huge men if you choose this path, their cocks are 9, 10, sometimes 12 inches long and as wide as your ankle. You have to make up your mind now!”

She leaned over you and bit into your neck, not hard enough to break the skin, but with enough pressure to obtain a firm grip. She thrust her hips back and forth at a greatly increased rate, fucking you hard and fast.

“Yes! … Ohhhhhhhhhhh YES! I want it! Yes, give me every inch!” you howled. “Faster” you whimpered breathlessly as you became caught up in the hedonistic and wanton sensations that were coursing through your body.

You reached your arms out and gripped the rug beneath you as you clenched your fists as an orgasm tore through your body. Selma grunted as you let out a long wail, and your body shuddered beneath hers.

Selma opened her mouth, releasing her hold on your neck. She moved back and the dildo slipped from your stretched cunt, it was huge and black and glistened with your juices. Selma licked at it first and then lowered it to you mouth, “lick it my sweet child, you will undoubtly get more and they will be the real thing.”

END

Please take a minute to write the author an email. It world be greatly appreciated if you expressed how you found the story, whether it was arousing or not. If you would like to read more or exchange your stories and fantasies please feel free to send them to me. This story is not to be republished without the author's permission. I would appreciate any suggestions as to other story themes and or interests you have or want written about; raised_cobra04@yahoo.com