Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2004, 12:18 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi watched her sister’s face as her brother stood behind her. She saw the want flush her cheeks and glaze over her eyes, and she felt her sister's and brother’s desire burn deep inside her.

“Ooooh god…I need something in my pussy,” Becca panted. “Fuck me Bobby, fuck me like you fucked Bobbi last night. I want to feel your cock in me.”

Bobbi slid down to her knees between her sister’s legs to watch her brother fuck Becca. His hard cock entered her slowly and Bobby felt a shiver of pleasure as Becca moaned in the ecstasy of her brother’s entrance. Becca began to moan and writhe on her brother’s cock, and Bobby, encouraged by his sister’s obvious delight, began to fuck her harder and harder.

Bobbi wanted to give her sister pleasure too, and so, as her brother pumped in and out of Becca, Bobbi’s tongue slid up her sister’s thigh. Bobbi’s licked across her pussy, and searched out Becca’s pearl. She flicked her tongue across the hard nub, and grinned as the tones of her sister’s moans intensified.

She placed her lips around Becca’s little hardness and began to suck softly at first and then harder. She could taste her sister’s essence in her mouth, and it turned Bobbi on more. She felt a hot tickle begin to emanate between her legs and knew she was close.

“Oh god! Bobbi! I’m cumming! Feel it, honey?” Becca panted.

And Bobbi did feel it. As wave after wave of pleasure washed over them, Bobbi moaned in ecstasy, Becca’s clit slipping from her mouth. As her eyes fluttered opened, she saw Bobby slide his still hard cock from his sister’s dripping cunt.

Bobbi again licked her sister’s clit, but this time continued to slide her tongue between her sister’s swollen labia. Bobbi stopped to tongue her hole a few times before sliding her tongue over to her sister’s tight ass hole. Bobbi licked all around her puckered bud, and then forced her tongue inside Becca’s entrance. She heard her sister moan and smiled up at her brother who was watching her with his hard cock gripped in his hand.

“Bobby, fuck her ass. She wants it…she wants it badly. Can you feel it? Please, please fuck her ass!” Bobbi begged her brother to give his sister what she craved.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"