Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-01-2001, 04:41 AM
dobbydog

Cool Sisterly Fun (please no guys inthis one)

Alice slowly crawled up next to Sue to snuggle.
"That was so wonderful, wasn't it?" see purred.
"Yes. What we have been missing. Never again."
They dozed peacefully for a long time.
Finally, Alice stirred, rolled over and stretched. "You
know, I'm hungry. You stay here and I'll dig something up."
She glanced at the clock on her way to the bathroom. "Wow!
Do you know it is after 3? No wonder I'm starved."
Sue continued to nap with a satisfied smile on her face.
Her dreams were wonderful.
She awaken when Alice returned.
"I ordered some Chinese carry out. They'll deliver. I
couldn't see fixing anything in the shape I'm in. I'm going to
take a shower. Toodle."
Sue rose and headed to the bathroom, too. "Care if I
accompany you?"
"OK, but no hanky-panky. I don't know if I could stand any
more."
"I could."
"You are a regular nymphomaniac, aren't you?"
"No, I just have a new, how shall I say it, 'toy.' Why not
take advantage of a good thing?"
After a while Alice leaned over to turned on the water. Sue
couldn't resist.
"Ooooohhhh." Alice cried. "Don't do that. At least wait
until I get out. Maybe we could fool around some more then."
Alice stepped in and lathered up.
"Do you need any help?" Sue offered. "I'd love to get in
there with you."
Just as Sue finished her "chore" she glided over to the
shower, intent on joining.
"Ringggggg"
"Oh, there is the food. I'll go get it, but watch out for
when I return." Sue warned.
She grabbed a robe and headed for her room and some money.
The bell kept ringing impatiently.
"Hold your horses. I'm coming."
By the time she reached the door the ringing had stopped.
She flung it open in time to see the deliver girl just descending
the steps.
"OK, I'm here."
she turned and headed back up the stairs......
Old 10-22-2001, 11:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
"was it her?" Alice asked?
Sue knew right away who Alice was talking about. Jessica, a classmate of theirs, had been looking at the sisters differently since that pool party a month ago.

"Yeah" Sue answered, putting the food down on the porcelain sink top and climbing back into the shower with Alice.

"Wouldn't it be nice to do this to her?" Sue asked her sister, when from behind she slid her hand across Alice's erect nipples.

Alice loved her nipples being played with - she even had orgasms from just playing with them herself.

"Or this?" Sue asked as her other hand inched toward Alice's warm center of womanhood.

Alice, enthralled in the heat of passion let go of all limits and fell into her sister's wandering hands, her own hands caressing her breasts with a mind of their own.

Sue kissed her sister's neck, licking and sucking, sliding a finger first in and then out of her waiting pussy. Alice's moans and scent and heat was getting to Sue, and she began to circle her own clit and leave Alice's breasts to her own hands. Within minutes the two girls were facing each other, watching each other help themselves to an orgasm.

Still excited, forgetting the food, the girls raced back to the bedroom, kissing and falling onto the soft bed. they were so involved in pleasuring each other that they never heard the front door open, or the "girls, I'm home" that always followed their mother's entrance to the house...
Old 11-02-2001, 04:18 PM
Spencer

Quickly Alice and Sue got under the cover and pretended to be asleep. It was early and they always had shown outward afftection to each other, aside fromt he occasional sqwauble. As they laid next to each other Sue began getting excited from the suspense and began to rub Alice's swollen clit in circles. "OhhhhHHHhhHHHH..." Alice moaned. Alice pushed Sue's hand away.
"Mom will hear us" she whispered.
"Then I guess you'll just have to shut yr mouth" Sue said.
Alice was now getting very wet and her thighs had become saturated and her pussy needed some taking care of.
"I gues so" Alice purred as she let Sue's hand find it's way to her dripping wet pussy.
As Sue was sticking her finger inside Alice they both heard the front door open and close. They decided that they were safe and Mom was off to some appointment. Hearing that Sue began to bang her to fingers hard and deep into Alice's wet womanhood. "ohhhhh yeah thats it....... ohhh.... I'm cumming" but just before Alice could release the door flung open. It was the delivery girl
Old 04-21-2002, 04:04 PM
samie

Wink

The girl stood for a minute and watched intently as the girls looked at her shocked.."What are you doing?? You are sisters??" Sue sat up and winking at Alice she grabed her robe and got up quickly....Walking up to Vanessa she took her by the hand and looking straight into her eyes gave her and inocent look....Vanessa come and sit with us and I will explain....Hesitating a moment the girl let herself be led to the bed and set on the side...Sitting down beside her Sue continued to look her straight in the eyes....(to show the girl she was being honest and could be trusted!!*right*) Vanessa we have never been with men,,you could say we are virgins....But,,we have sexual needs and being as close as we are we just ended up taking care of each others....Some might think it was wrong but it is how we have stayed virgins."...Vanessa looks perplexed,,I am also a virgin but i just try to keep these things from my mind,,I was told to touch yourself was wrong.." Alice moves up behind Vanessa and starts to rub her neck and shoulders....Trying to relax her....Vanessa closes her eyes,,no one has done this for her before and it feels great......Sue begins to talk to her in a soothing voice....."Honey it is not wrong to touch yourself,,but you dont have to.."....Seeing that the girl is getting into the rub so easly....Vanessa why dont you lay down on the bed and let us give you a good massage.....I promise you it will relieve your tension and we wont do anything to you that you dont want us to ok??" Vanessa was trusting the gentle sisters and the massage was feeling so good she shyly laid down on the bed on her stomach........
Old 05-27-2002, 01:34 AM
dobbydog

Jessica was unsure of all of this but the temptation was to much for her to handle. Sue Began gently rubbing circles into Jessicas back feeling the girls bra straps underneath her finger tips. Jessica couldn't see what the other two were up to from the position she was in but if she had she would have seen a very sly smile spread across Alice's face. Alice began to grope Jessica's but slowly squeazing and kneeding the flesh. A small moan escaped the prone girl on the bed and Alice took this as a signal. The two sisters sat up and started to remove jessicas clothing. "How about we make this a little game" Alice asked. "Ok" JEssica stammerd "what kind of game. "
Old 08-07-2002, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

"A game of strippoker."It will be very funy for a young teen as yourself.