Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2004, 07:29 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
yes lixy, I forgot to mention that I was talking about female squirters. .....

Most of us got it silentsoul.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by silentsoul
yes lixy, I forgot to mention that I was talking about female squirters. I can always depend on you finding those whoop-si-daisies for me.

*bends over for her spanking*

Lemme think about how to explain it better for you......

Oh geezzzzzzz....this is gonna be tough!

OK...well....usually when I have an orgasm, the muscles inside my vagina tighten up and I feel it coming up from my toes all the way to my brain....where it's like fireworks or......did ja ever see those spheres of electricity?.......like that! Told ya this was gonna be tough to explain. Well.....when I squirt....I'm usually pushing.....as in "pushing to give birth".......and the intensity is more localized and deep inside my vagina.....and the walls shudder like they want to tense but can't.

Holy crap! Does that make any sense whatsoever?

I actually have a pic......but I can't find it! Waaaaaaaa! I'll keep trying.....it's in one of those 400+ folders I have!

Lemme know if I made your brain explode with that explaination! And.....if I did......whoop-si-daisy! LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-19-2004, 12:42 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
......Lemme know if I made your brain explode with that explaination! ...

That's ONE of the things you made explode..................again.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-19-2004, 08:22 AM

Lixy, you never cease to amaze me. Excellent description of something that quite simply can't be explained.

You women are so lucky. For men, cumming is like a 3 second high or something. But you women can have orgasms that completely take over your entire being, building up inside you until as lixy said it feels like a giant ball of electricity. You can feel the contractions building deep inside you. You're able to focus your entire efforts on cumming, making everything else in the world a blur. Then your orgasm begins to rip through your body and you're simnply holding on for the ride until it explodes inside of you. Shaking your body like a rag dog as blood curlding screams escape from your lips. You begin to push and suddenly you feel yourself gush all over that big fat cock ramming itself in and out of you.

Uh, sorry about that everyone, got a little carried away. I just woke up and I'm extremely horny. I guess talking about the thing that turns me on more than anything in the world isn't all that good of a cure for horniness huh?
Old 01-20-2004, 09:32 AM
Cat wrangler

Send a message via Yahoo to treeview
The lady that I'm seeing squirts. I'd read about this but never experienced it. The first time I felt it, she was on top, sitting more or less upright. She was pushing down and back and grinding into me. All of a sudden, I felt her get really hot and felt a glow. Then I felt her fluids running down my shaft and between my legs. When it seeped between my butt cheeks I couldn't take it anymore.

That was so wonderful. She says that she can't make herslef squirt very often. When we make love I try to get her to squirt. My fantasy is to have her come in my mouth. The closest has been after her being on top and feeling the flow. I had her move up and sit on my face. She tasted so good and she stayed on my face for a while.

This is a fun project to practice

TV
Old 01-20-2004, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by treeview
My fantasy is to have her come in my mouth. She tasted so good and she stayed on my face for a while.

This is a fun project to practice

TV

Have a lickin good time trying to turn your fantasy to reality, you're a lucky man.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:23 AM

i haven't actually squirted yet, but in the past month I have felt very close. Though I have to admit the prospect scares me a bit. The first time I was masturbating with a very big dildo, and as I was cumming i felt like I was going to pee. The problem was once I came, the feeling went away completely. Didn't have to go to the little girl's room. So I did some research, and I think that is what it is. It's happened quite a bit since then (Monday night in bed with my guy in fact). I have to say though I'm having a hard time just letting go, and letting it happen. I'm afraid of the mess, and afraid of the prospect that it's not cum. I guess I'll keep you all posted as I find out more.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 01-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Wet Member

Jaylene towels work. I first squirted with my first woman lover, but she had to talk me through it...I find that if there is a lot of foreplay when we are making love, I can squirt more easily..It is a case of letting go and let all the feelings come over you. The first time I had a massive orgasm like that was pretty scary, because I thought I might die or something. Does that make sense?
Old 01-21-2004, 03:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Loki
Goodness

This seems like a lofty pursuit. More tips please.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:08 PM

Ok..to avoid a mess this is what I do...

Get a cheap plastic table cloth or shower curtain from the Dollar store, cover it with a soft sheet, tuck it in and when the urge to flow happens, just let it go, worse thing that happens is that you have a little bit extra laundry but what the hell, the feeling is well worth it.

I truly believe that all women could do this if they let themselves go, but like you they think its an urge to pee, so go pee before you get down to business, then when you get the urge you know that it isn't pee but that sweet/salty clear stuff.

Good luck
Old 01-24-2004, 12:41 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaylene
i haven't actually squirted yet, but in the past month I have felt very close. Though I have to admit the prospect scares me a bit. The first time I was masturbating with a very big dildo, and as I was cumming i felt like I was going to pee. The problem was once I came, the feeling went away completely. Didn't have to go to the little girl's room. So I did some research, and I think that is what it is. It's happened quite a bit since then (Monday night in bed with my guy in fact). I have to say though I'm having a hard time just letting go, and letting it happen. I'm afraid of the mess, and afraid of the prospect that it's not cum. I guess I'll keep you all posted as I find out more.

In the throes of EXTREME ecstasy.......(no thinking involved)......it'll just happen!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-24-2004, 01:52 AM

squirting

Quote:
Get a cheap plastic table cloth or shower curtain from the Dollar store, cover it with a soft sheet, tuck it in and when the urge to flow happens, just let it go, worse thing that happens is that you have a little bit extra laundry but what the hell, the feeling is well worth it.

lilsquirt-I like that idea, I think that may help me get over the fear of the mess. That mental block is holding me back I think. Once that is surpassed I think it'll all cum much easier.:lust:

Quote:
In the throes of EXTREME ecstasy.......(no thinking involved)......it'll just happen!

Lixy-The problem is I'm am totally a thinker...even during sex, even when I orgasm...so it's hard for me to get away from that. But I think your right. Just need to open myself up to it, and consequences be damned!

Ladies, thank you so much for your advice!
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 02-01-2004, 08:09 AM
Lickalotapuss

Send a message via ICQ to Gekko Send a message via AIM to Gekko Send a message via MSN to Gekko Send a message via Yahoo to Gekko
I volunteer to help any ladies that have or have not squirted before to do so now.......it is one of my ultimate fantasies also. When my ex and I first started fucking I kept doing everything I could to get to squirt, got her once, but as soon as it started she clamped down, screamed "I'm PEEING!" pushed me off of her, and ran to the bathroom, needless to say I was like FUCK ME! FUCK ME RUNNING! But nonetheless, the offer still stands...seriously!

Snatch a Kiss..........or vice versa :P

"Consider yourself an Idiot. Now consider yourself a Member of Congress...But I repeat myself" --Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain