Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2004, 08:48 AM
Leo was right

Chad's finger was now easily sliding all the way into Mike's fastly lubricating asshole. As Chad picked up the pace of the thrusts, Sara reached underneath Mike (who was on all fours) and gently started to stroke his cock.

"You know Mike, your cock may be tiny. Very tiny in fact, but it has a really nice shape to it," Sara whispered into Mike's ear. "Do you like the way it feels when I smear your pre-cum all over your cock? How about if I rub some of it onto your balls? Would that be good?"

Just as Mike was about to mumble a response to Sara's questions Chad added a second finger to his treatment of Mike's asshole. He now had two fingers completely buried inside of him and it felt better than he ever could have imagined but still he didn't think he would be ready to take Chad's cock and he wasn't really sure he wanted to even try. He could feel Chad sort of wiggling his fingers inside of him and it gave him a sort of tingling sensation. The tips of Chad's fingers were firmly, yet somehow at the same time gently, rubbing against his insides. It was as if Chad had curled his fingers a bit and was stroking Mike in the area between his assole and his balls. Oh my God it felt great!

"Please Sara, rub my pre-cum all over me. I want to feel your hands all over me Sara. Could you please undo my hands though? I just want to be able to touch your cunt with my fingers. Please, I promise if you free my hands that I won't ever listen to you and Chad fucking again, ever." Mike's plea made both Sara and Chad chuckle a little bit. He saw Sara's hand begin to reach under his body to touch his cock but he never actually felt her grab him. Instead, Sara had bypassed Mike's package all together and went straight for Chad's cock which was now positioned directly between Mike's legs just beneath his hanging balls. Sara was quickly stroking Chad's cock and sort of rubbing it against Mike's balls with every few strokes. Mike could see that Chad now had a huge drop of pre-cum forming on the tip of his cock and Sara was getting ready to smear it all over Mike's balls. He could also smell Sara's pussy again as it was very near his face. He just had to get another taste of her. At this point he didn't much care if Sara took Chad's cock and shoved it right into his virgin asshole, he just needed to taste those delicious juices that were drawing his face closer and closer to Sara's unbelievably sexy cunt.