Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2004, 02:05 AM

squirters, describe your first

for all of those that squirt, when was the first time you discovered your ability and what did you do after that. Also were you by yourself or with someone else.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:13 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i firs tdid it w my hubby afew months after we started dating. he has now made it his life goal to make me squirt every time if he can!!what did i do after i found out, i apoligized! at the time i didnt think it was normal. i thought it made me a circus freak and thought he was going to run away and nev er come back. he laughed and asked why. when i told him he told me no way in hell that it was fucking awsome and cud i do it again!hehehhehee i just blushed and giggled! how often do i do it huh? it depends on how horney i am , if im mindnuminb needy then hes getting drowned! but if im just average i dont. so i spose about half the time. and yes i can do it bymeself to. hes deployed ATM so well i have to take care of things myself!
~nikki~
Old 01-18-2004, 06:31 AM

i started squriting when i started masturbating at around 12, didn't know wtf was going on when it first happened, thought there was something way wrong....but who do you ask?...so i did my best not to let it happen when i got old enough to have someone take over the task....i must say when i met my husband, he made me feel so comfortable i just let go and he was totally blown away, he loves it too and like nikki's man considers it an unsuccessful coupling if i don't squirt at least once
so obviously yes i can do it alone, not only by rubbing my clit but also the gspot or a good deep fucking, and during anal too

its allll good
Old 01-18-2004, 07:23 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I was by myself about a year ago the first time and all I can say is........It's fucking awesome!!!!!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Suprise Me

The first time was about 3 years ago. Cobalt and I were going at it - pretty intense, and I reached an orgasm soooooooo strong, never felt before, I gushed!

I had never heard/known/read about it, so I thought I peed..and was totaly embarassed. Cobalt immediately knew what happened - and loved it! He got on the net and found some sites that explained about it, and I sat down to read...

Now, he can make me squirt quite often... especially when I am on top. We have to make sure we have plenty of towels, and have invested in one of those pads for the bed.

All I can say is that when I do, it is totally awsome... hehehe, and he can't hold back..... :lust:

Old 01-18-2004, 11:44 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

I loooooooooove to make her squirt, Especialy when she is on top, only problem like she said, I just can't hold back when she does, but still working on that.
I soooooooooo love it when she is on top and squirts on me ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn now I am really horny again just thinking about it.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Suprise Me

Hehehe..... I am such a tease.. :lust: Just really horny????

Old 01-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

EXSTREMLY HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will you take care of it for me???????????????

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Suprise Me

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......yep, so horney he can't spell... my, my, my - :lust:

Old 01-18-2004, 12:12 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Go get her Cobalt!!!!

I'm horny just thinking about it.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-18-2004, 12:21 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

If I had my way it would be an all day fun time, but,,,,,

damn kids, phone calls, ect. never seems to work out, something always screws it up.

Such is life I guess.

E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-18-2004, 03:22 PM
Jumpin' Jelly Bean

I remember finding my first squirt rather exciting. Suddenly, whoosh, and I remember thinking "So that's what it's like?!" - after then, I kept on squirtuing regularly.

Bliss!
Old 01-18-2004, 04:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I'm one of those rare women who squirts at times from my urethra but most of the time from my G-spot inside my vagina. It took me a lot of research to finally find 2 articles that substantiated that at times it CAN come from that area. And it is that same, very thin, watery fluid, not the usual vaginal secretions.

The first time it happened, it squirted from inside my vagina. My lover was massaging my G-spot with 2 of his fingers, and I was using a vibrator on my clit. When I came, I felt this release of a lot of warm liquid inside my vagina and it ran out onto the bed. I was shocked. I looked down between my legs, half expecting to see a pool of blood, because I didn't know of anything else that would be released from there with that much volume. But it wasn't blood--just a rather large pool of that G-spot fluid. My lover knew what it was and had felt it flow around his fingers. Since that time, some of my lovers have said they can feel the release on their dicks when I come.

At other times it does seem to come from the urethra, and it squirts out for a distance. Sometimes it occurs from G-spot stimulation, sometimes from just clitoral stimulation, and sometimes from a combination of both. My only regret is that I never know which time it will occur; I can't make it happen. I'd say it occurs about 10% to 25% of the time that I come. It's always a surprise and a pleasure.
Old 01-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'm assuming you mean women in your query silentsoul.......as most all men "squirt" eventually...when they reach puberty and thereafter...that is!

I was getting oral from my first boyfriend when it happened to me. We were young and I wasn't sure if I had pee'd or what...but he liked it none the less! It was rather intense and so I tried to duplicate it while I was alone with manual stimulation....to no avail. I did achieve it when I mastered the use of the vibrator....and can do it on occasion still. I'm never sure when it'll happen though......so it's a hit or miss thing. Happens occasionally with hubby too.....and he loves it.....and keeps striving for it....and I won't stop him in his quest! LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-18-2004, 06:59 PM

yes lixy, I forgot to mention that I was talking about female squirters. I can always depend on you finding those whoop-si-daisies for me.

Wow, so many of you are blessed with this unique ability. My ulti... make that, ONE of my ultimate sexual fantasies is to have a beautiful, busty babe ride my tongue until she cums all over my face.

If any of you feel that you can TRY TO describe it for me (I know, it just can't be explained) what does it feel like as compared to a normal orgasm.

Also, many of you have said that it's more intense when you squirt but is that to say it's more pleasureable when you squirt. Basically, how does your top squirting experience compare to your overall best orgasm that you can remember.

Also, as with nearly any post in pixies, pictures could really take this post up a notch so go ahead and have some fun and get really lucky with the timer on the camera.