Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-10-2003, 11:02 PM

The Triplets

A closed story for Jaylene, Chloe and myself.

Robert, Roberta, and Rebecca Carlson were identical triplets, dividing from the same cell shortly after conception. Their arrival into the world was a bit of a surprise to both parents and doctors. The fetus’s has been so close during the pregnancy that even the sonogram didn’t show triplets. It was not an unwelcome surprise; in fact, everyone was delighted with the three of them, once the initial shock had passed. The other note worthy thing about the triplets’ birth was the date. They were born on the seventh day of the seventh month of 1977, in the seventh hour of the day. Many of the superstitious that knew the family speculated that the three of them would grow to be either demon spawn of truly great leaders. Neither was the case, all three grew from normal squalling babies, into beautiful, gentle, and loving children. They did have two unsettling feature though. They all had jet-black hair and dark eyes, and when one began a sentence; one of the might finished it.

They also were inseparable, where one went, the other two were close behind. They had playmates as children but always seem to prefer each other’s company to any other. When one hurt, the others felt the pain, when one laughed the others laughed as well. When one was sad, the others cried. Their troubles began when they reached puberty. Their parents had insisted on separate bedrooms for the girls, but they would have nothing to do with the idea, instead compromising on separate beds with a curtain between.

Bobbi and Rebecca’s development seemed to slow to allow their brother time to catch up, and it seemed they all hit sexual maturity about the same time. Bobby couldn’t tell you what his dream was about or even if it involved a girl. All he knew was that when his eyes popped open, his cock was still spewing jets of thick viscous fluid all over his belly. He tried to stop it by grabbing his cock but the touch of his hand just caused more of it to erupt. He looked up and could see the silhouettes of his sisters standing there. He reached over and turned the lamp on.
They were both in there nightshirt, there hands inside there panties moving rapidly under the material.

“God Bobby, what was that,” Bobbi asked looking at him.

“I don’t know, but it felt good, look what happened,” he said pulling the blanket back to reveal his sticky cock and belly.

They both walked to the side of his bed and sat down, looking at the mass of sticky fluid.

“What is that,” Becki asked trying to pick the fluid up with her fingers.

“I think it’s sperm,” he answered. “Dad tried to tell me about this a couple of months ago. He said that soon something like this would happen, but not to worry about it. It was just part of growing up.”

“Well look what happen to me,” Bobbi said taking his hand a placing it between her legs. “Feel how wet I am. And you’re right, Mom gave me and Becki that same story…….God Bobby that felt good! Are you wet too Becki,” she added sticking her hand between her sisters legs.

And that is how it went for the next few months, they would each lie in the own beds, Bobbi and Becki in one, and tell the others when they were going to masturbate, the others enjoying the orgasm as well. It was also during this time that their social development began to decline. They all three refused to date, turning down all offers of any kind. They once again preferred their own company to any others.

The lightening was flashing through the window, the thunder reverberating off the walls. The rain pelted against the panes as the wind howled and whistled through the trees, like a banshee screaming in the night. Bobby’s eyes popped open and a small grin crossed his face. He slipped out of bed and pushed the curtain aside and stepped up to his sisters’ bed, his cock throbbing in his hand. The lightening flashed in the dark eyes of his sisters, as they sat up in bed, watching him.
Old 11-14-2003, 04:36 PM

Becca Carlson

Becca grinned as she saw Bobby’s face. “What is it Bobby? Can’t you sleep?” She asked.

She assumed he was about to perform, what they had come to call, their ritual, a three-some of masturbation. Sometimes they sat together, watching one another’s’ faces at other times they stayed in their beds – knowing one of them was responsible for the tingle and explosion of pleasure.

But this time Bobby just stood there grinning at them, his eyes glinting when the lighting illuminated the room. Becca could see, in the same flashes, that he held his rigid cock in his hand.

Something in her stirred. It wasn’t the usual prickle that grew into the familiar explosion but a new, exciting feeling that caused a rush of moisture to gather between her thighs. She reached out to grasp Bobbi’s hand and knew she felt it also.

“What is it Bobby?” She asked again, knowing the answer.
Old 11-18-2003, 12:57 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi lay in bed content; dozing comfortably knowing that her sister was curled up next to her and her brother was nearby. Bobbi couldn’t fall asleep unless her brother Bobby and sister Becca were there. None of them could. It was for this reason, that their parents finally surrendered, granting the triplets permission to share a room, and the girls permission to share a bed.

Vague images flitted through Bobbi’s subconscious as she rested. She’s at soccer practice, running towards the goal. Now she’s in class listening to a lecture. She is trying hard to listen to her teacher, but the sensations rippling across her body are distracting her. She feels cold and in her dream looks down to see goose pimples on her exposed flesh, the hard nipples of her newly blossoming breasts straining against her crisp white blouse.

And yet, despite the chill, her privates feel warm. No, they feel hot. Her panties are wet, and she slides her hand up her skirt. She pulls her cotton panties to the side, and caresses the swollenness between her legs. She sighs, hanging her head back, and all of a sudden, in horror, she remembers she’s in class.

Her eyes snapped open. She awakens from her dream.

Immediately Bobbi is aware of is that she is breathing heavy, almost frantically. The next thing she realizes is that her panties are completely soaked through, and sticking to her. She feels Becca’s hand on hers, and is immediately at ease.

At first she only senses her brother Bobby standing at the side of the bed, but as the night air is split with lightning she sees her brother clearly. He tightly holds his member in his hand. Bobbi is mesmerized as the small silvery wetness begins to bead at the top of his dick.

Bobbi’s stomach tightens at the sight, and she realizes that she wants to taste her brother’s seed.

“What is it Bobby?” she hears her sister ask.

Becca squeezes her hand tighter, and Bobbi knows from the thickness of Becca’s voice and the hard grip on her hand that her sister is feeling the same intense desire.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"
Old 11-19-2003, 07:39 PM

Bobby

Bobby looked down at the two sets of dark eyes starring up at him. He hadn’t meant to be there, didn’t know consciously why he was. What he felt was a stirring, a need for something more than just a simple masturbation.

“What is it Bobby?” Becca ask.

“I…..I don’t know,” he answered. “I need….something…..I feel like I need to be inside you. Like this.” He said stepping closer.

He pushed his cock to Becca’s lips and held it there, not sure what to do. Becca’s lips parted enough to take the very tip of his oozing cock between them.

Yes….that’s better. he thought.

Bobbi leaned over tracing her tongue where Becca’s lips and the tip of his cock were joined. Becca pushed his hand off his cock and replaced it with her own. She engulfed the head of his cock, sucking it gently. A moment later, she released it and moved it to Bobbi’s lips, her hand now slowly stroking the length of his swollen cock.

Bobbi took more of his cock in her mouth than Becca had, her head moving back and forth. Becca’s hand still stoking him slowly, her tongue now licking at the wetness that Bobbi was leaving on his cock. Bobbi released his cock, licking as her sister was doing, until their mouths came together, with the head of Bobby’s cock between them. Their tongues probing at each other as they snaked over the velvety skin of Bobby’s cock.

The lightening flashed and Bobby saw hands sliding up sisters thighs.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:00 PM

Becca

Together, almost as one, Becca and Bobbi sat up still holding hands. When Bobby muttered that he needed ….something, Becca felt Bobbi squeeze her hand, she returned the squeeze.

Each knew what the other wanted, just as they instinctively knew what Bobby was there for.

When he pressed the hot, dry tip of his cock to Becca’s lips she felt a surge of something unfamiliar but so natural she just opened her full lips to receive the drop of her brothers precum that formed in her breath.

She sucked gently, looking up into the glint of her brother’s eyes. Bobbi’s head pressed close to her own and she moved to let her sister’s tongue lick along the juncture of cock and lips. She felt the subtle urgency as Bobby pressed in and she let him slip in further, sucking to increase the pressure.

Still holding the rigid shaft she withdrew it from her mouth with a wet “pop” and moved it towards Bobbi’s waiting lips. Her sister engulfed Bobby’s cock hungrily and Becca moved her hand to cup his swollen balls marvelling at the movement inside. She licked along the shiny shaft until the two girls’ lips met, Bobby’s cock wrapped in the two sets of lips.

The wet sounds and sighs of pleasure could be heard in the lull of the storm outside. Becca’s hand slid along Bobbi’s open thighs and found the wet spot she knew would be waiting. Her fingers pulled the panties aside and slipped easily into the slick warmth just as Bobbi’s fingers did the same to her sister.

With moans of pleasure they explored one another, finding this new technique far more satisfying than their own fingers. Bobby gave a grunt of surprise and drove into Bobbi’s mouth. Becca looked up at her brother to see his face suffused in pleasure.
Old 11-23-2003, 01:06 PM

Bobbi

Bobbi watched mesmerized as her sister moved herself on her hands and knees in front of her brother. She watched as Becca first licked the tip of Bobby’s dick and then wrapped her lips around the head. As Becca sucked hard on her brother, a shiver swept across Bobbi’s body and she knew her brother wanted this, desired their mouths on his cock.

Bobbi joined her sister on her hands and knees, and together they pleasured their brother with their mouths. Bobbi sucked hungrily on Bobby’s cock, testing the depths of her throat. Through half opened eyes she watched Becca lick up and down his shaft.

Seeing her sister’s small soft tongue taste her brother, filled Bobbi with greater desire. She opened her eyes wider to watch, and saw Becca’s dark eyes staring into her own. She reached out and laid her hands on her sister’s soft thighs. At the same moment she felt her sister’s hands on her own.

Bobbi slid her hand up Becca’s thighs to her panties. She pressed her hand against her sister’s pussy, and felt it warm and hot, her panties wet. Her fingers searched out Becca’s clit under the thin fabric of her panties, and Bobbi began to rub. She heard a soft moan escape her sister’s lips and knew she had found the spot.

Her own panties were pulled to the side. Bobbi trembled as Becca inserted two fingers into her dripping hole. Her moan of pleasure was stifled by her brother’s dick, still in her mouth.

Bobby’s dick was so hard, her mouth so tightly wrapped around his muscle that she could feel the blood pumping up and down his shaft with a powerful throb.

She moved her hand off her sister’s panties. Her sister raised her hips, her body begging Bobbi to continue. She hooked her fingers around the hip band of her panties, and slid them down, and then off.

Bobbi slid her mouth off Bobby’s cock handing it off to her sister. Becca repositioned herself so she was sitting on the bed, legs open, Bobby fucking her face.

Bobbi glanced up at her brother, and saw him staring down intently at her sister’s exposed pussy.

Bobbie reached her hand down, and with her two fingers spread her sister’s labia apart baring Becca’s pink opening to her brother’s lustful stare. With her other hand Bobbi took two fingers, and plunged them into Becca’s pussy.

A passionate moan escapes from both brother and sister. Bobbi lovingly smiles first up at her brother, and then across at her sister.

Old 12-04-2003, 08:01 PM

Bobby

The sight of one sister fingering the other was too much for Bobby, he unloaded his cum in Becca’s mouth. Shot after shot of thick sticky cum erupted into her sucking mouth, oozing out the corners and dripping off her chin onto her tits. He just stood there cumming in her mouth as she worked her lips up and down his cock.

“God Becca,” he moaned. “You do that so good.”

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and kneeled between her legs. He wasn’t sure what he was doing, he just knew wanted to lick the same place Bobbi’s fingers were. He pushed his tongue between Bobbi’s fingers tasting Becca’s pussy juices. Licking it off Bobbi’s fingers. He looked up at Becca, seeing his globs of cum on her tits. Then he turned his eyes to Bobbi then back to Becca’s tits.

“Suck her tits Bobbi......I want to see you suck her tits.”
Old 12-06-2003, 01:23 AM

Becca

As Bobby erupted in to Becca's mouth she not only had the delicious sensation of his throbbing cock spilling into her but she simultaneously felt the extreme pleasure her brother felt - as did Bobbi.

She watched as Bobby pulled his - still engorged - cock from her lips and crawled to where Bobbi was working her fingers into her writhing sister.

He leaned in and Becca felt his hot tongue flick from Bobbi's fingers to her own swollen pussy lips. His eyes met hers then strayed to her cum covered tits.

"Suck her tits Bobbi." he growled and Bobbi obediently moved up to Becca's glistening breasts. Both girls moaned as Bobbi's mouth closed on Becca's hard nipple and their brother stiffened visibly.

He inserted two fingers into Becca's sopping cunt and felt the walls grip him. He moved them in and out - fucking her slowly.

Becca arched as her climax approached. Bobbi was carefully kissing and licking Bobby's cum from her sisters taut breasts.

The room was filled with the low moans as the triplets shared Becca's orgasm.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:19 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi opened her sister’s most intimate spot for her and her brother’s prying eyes. Her sister looked delicious and Bobbie felt a warm sensation between her legs as she stared at her fingers sliding in and out of Becca’s tight pink hole.

Bobbi heard her brother grunt and moan. She tore her eyes away from her sister’s pussy just in time to see Bobby release his load in her mouth. Becca sucked furiously on his cock, drinking as much of his seed as she could. As her throat and mouth filled, her brother’s cum began to leak out the corners of her smile.

Bobbi stared at Becca hypnotized by the sight of her sister’s lewd appearance. And yet Bobbi found that she liked seeing her sister like this. Sucking eagerly on her brother’s dick, cum dribbling down her face and onto her perky tits. Bobbi looked at her sister and realized she wanted to do very naughty things to her. She wanted to watch her brother do naughty things to her.

Bobbi felt something wet and warm gliding over her fingers that were eagerly exploring her sister’s cunt. She glanced down to see that her brother had kneeled between Becca’s legs and was licking her THERE. She couldn’t believe he would want to do such a thing, but her sister was soon whimpering and writhing in ecstasy. Bobbi began to feel small ripples of pleasure, and she knew that she wanted this also, to feel a tongue taste her essence, to lick her into a frenzy.

“Suck her tits Bobbi…I want to see you suck her tits” Bobbi heard her brother say .

She moved her eyes to her sister’s chest. Her nipples were standing on end. She saw her brother’s thick cum smeared all over her chest. Bobbi leaned over and timidly flicked her sister’s nipple with her tongue. Putting her mouth around her sister’s nipple she began to suck; lightly at first and then harder. Bobbi felt her sister arch her back and knew she liked the sensation. She released her sister’s nipple and licked every drop of her brother’s cum of Becca chest, relishing the feel of Becca’s skin against her tongue, and the taste of Bobby in her mouth.

Becca began to shake beneath her and her brother’s licks, and Bobbi knew she was close. And then Bobbi heard herself moaning, felt herself climaxing as her sister orgasmed beneath her.

As Becca’s climax dissipated, Bobbi, gave her sister a little peck on the mouth. She then pressed her mouth to her sister’s. Becca’s lips parted and Bobbi shoved her tongue into her sister’s mouth kissing her hard.

She pulled away from Becca, and turned to Bobby. He was still knelt between Becca’s legs, and was watching them kiss wide-eyed. Bobbi leaned over to him, and ran her tongue around the corners of his mouth. She could smell and taste Becca on him. Bobby reached a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a kiss. Their mouths opened, their tongues met. Bobbi sighed into her brother’s mouth as she felt her sister’s hands caressed her bottom.

Old 12-13-2003, 08:36 PM

Bobby

Bobby purred with pleasure when Bobbi ran her tongue around his mouth. He reached up and pulled her down for a deep probing kiss, tasting his own cum on her tongue, mixing with Becca’s cum that was already there. His cock slowly started to rise again. He needed to fuck one of them, to be inside one of their sweet pussies.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he said to Bobbi, “I want to fuck you.”

He let her move around on the bed and smiled when Becca moved under her, her mouth coming up to kiss Bobbi’s pussy. He knelt behind Bobbi, watching Becca for a moment before placing his lips on her firm ass cheeks. He let his tongue work over her firm flesh before moving to the tight puckered hole above her pussy. Bobbi moaned with pleasure at having both her pussy and asshole licked at the same time. Bobby pushed Becca’s face down, leaning between Bobbi’s legs, he kissed her on the mouth.

“I’m going to fuck her,” he whispered to Becca.

He moved back up and kneeled behind Bobbi, guiding his cock to her pussy. He pushed against her until he broke through. The feeling was incredible as he sank his cock into his sister. Slowly he began to fuck her, then suddenly felt his balls slap against Becca’s forehead. She was tonguing Bobbi’s pussy again as he fucked her.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:45 PM

Becca's tongue tasted blood as her sister's virginity was taken - her juices flowed and Becca swallowed the erotic mix.

Bobby's cock was so close to her face as she sucked and lapped at Bobbi's swollen pussy she could move just a bit and lick it too as the shaft slid by.

The three of them moaned in unison, Bobbi now over the initial pain of the first cock breaking her hymen now moaned with pleasure.

Becca held Bobbi round the thighs, working her tongue up through the lips to where Bobby's cock ploughed into her sister. She let her tongue trace the length of his cock, licking as it stopped momentarily.

She reached up and found her sister's puckered bud now slick with Bobby's saliva, her finger slipped in easily and she finger-fucked Bobbi's ass while Bobby increased the speed of his thrusts.

She could feel all three would reach climax soon and greadily sucked on Bobbi's clit, flicking her tonguee over the swollen bead.
Old 12-27-2003, 01:21 AM

Bobbi

“Get on your hands and knees,” Bobbi said to her, “I want to fuck you.”

Bobbi turned so her back-end was facing her brother, and positioned herself on her hands and knees. She was shaking a little, both scared and aroused by the events that were unfolding.

She then felt her sister’s hot breath, and soft lips between her legs. Her fear was forgotten as Becca’s tongue licked her intimate place, tickling her clit. Bobbi’s juices began to flow freely over her sister’s face.

And then she felt hands on her ass, the larger hands of her brother caressing her. Bobbi moaned delighting in the attention she was receiving from her siblings. Her brother kissed each cheek of her butt, and then began to lick her tight, little, puckered hole. Bobbi gasped; startled at the realization that Bobby wanted to taste her THERE. But the glorious sensation of two tongues licking her most intimate spots soon had Bobbi forgetting her modesty.

Bobbi was panting and moaning. She sensed her brother’s presence behind her and felt the baby-soft skin of his hard cock pressing against her pussy. As Bobbi’s brother pushed his hips forward, straining to enter her, Bobbi, felt an immense desire to have her brother. She wanted to know him inside of her. She pressed back on his cock, and he again pushed forward.

And then she felt it, her brother tearing into her. She cried out, the pain searing and intense.

“Bobby no…it…it hurts,” she whimpered, biting her lip. Bobbi was amazed to find she wanted no more of the thing she had craved, and willing sought just a second before. She pulled herself away, her brother’s hardness reluctantly sliding out of her tight slit.

Sensing her change in heart her brother gripped her hips, pulled her backward, and at the same time thrust his hips forward.

Bobbi cried out again, this time tears spilled from her eyes. Do they not know how much this hurts?

Bobbi glanced down beneath her and saw the form of her sister who was still diligently and delightfully licking her clit. Her sister’s legs were spread, and Bobbi, could see her sister’s pussy. Her pussy was sopping wet, the dark black hairs glistening with her cum.

And then her eye caught sight of it, a little trickle of blood seeping from Becca’s cunt.

Bobbi knew then that they did know, that they did feel it, and that she just had to trust them.

Bobbi bit her lip harder, as her brother again thrust himself forward. This time it didn’t hurt so much, but kinda felt good. Bobbi moaned in pleasure

Again and again Bobby thrust his cock inside his sister excited by her sounds of enoyment

Becca, encouraged by her sister’s obvious bliss, slipped a finger into her virgin ass.

“Oh god…oh god…Bobby…Becca…you feel so good…so good” Bobbi panted.

And then they were cumming. As wave after wave of pleasure rocked Bobbi’s body she heard her sister's moans and her brother’s grunts, as they shared their climax.

Bobbi’s arms and legs buckled beneath her as she collapsed in exhaustion. She laid there a second, the only sounds the deep breathing of her siblings and the pitter-patter of the rain outside.

Bobbi felt her brother slid up next to her on the bed. He placed his hand on the small of her back, and Bobbi turned on her side and snuggled up next to him. Bobbi watched as her sister, gracefully crawled up on the other side of her brother.

Bobbi and Becca leaned over their brother and kissed each other passionately as Bobby watched. The girls then both leaned in and kissed their brother. The triplets’ tongues snaked and entwined in each other’s mouths.

“I love you Becca….I love Bobby” Bobbi said parting from their kiss and snuggling into the crook of her brother’s arm.

Old 01-17-2004, 07:28 PM

Bobby

Bobby knew this was were he belonged, between his sisters, not stuck in his own bed. Never again would he sleep alone. Becca reached down and pulled the covers up over all three of them before snuggling into he’s arm like Bobbi was doing. They lay there panting, there arms and legs a tangle and slowly drifted off to sleep. The sound of the rain patter on the widow pane, the crash of thunder was music to his ears, the scent of his sisters in his arms was euphoric.

He woke the next morning, chilly and alone. He sat up in the bed wondering were his sisters had gone. Then he heard the giggles coming from the bathroom. He smiled as he climbed out of the bed and tiptoed to the bathroom. They had a big walk-in shower with a glass door. He could just make out his sisters through the fog on the door. It looked to only be one of them, they were so close together. He stood at the door, listening to their moans, and giggles for a minute, his cock rising in his hand. He opened the door to surprise them, but was surprised instead.

They were wrapped in each other’s arms, or one arm rather. The other hand was between the other sisters legs, busy working their fingers into each other. Becca had Bobbi pressed against the shower wall, he mouth pressed against Bobbi’s.

“Ooooh, close that door and get in here,” Becca said, turning to him. “You’re letting in the cold.”

Bobby stepped into the shower stall closing the door behind him, a grin on his face.

“You were sleeping so sound, we thought we’d take a quick shower, before coming back to bed,” Bobbi said, her pelvis working against Becca’s hand. “That was twenty minutes ago though,” she added smiling at Becca.

“Yes, a shower. I could use a shower myself,” he said stepping under the hot water.

He grabbed the soap and lathered his body, paying close attention to his standing cock. He stroked it as he watched his sisters finger each other. Still covered in lather he stepped up behind Becca as Bobbi was pressed against the wall still. He pressed his naked body against her backside, his hard cock nestled against her ass. He reached around her and grabbed her tit, his other hand reaching for Bobbi’s. He leaned forward and kissed Bobbi over Becca’s shoulder. Becca leaned in also and kissed them both, all three of their tongues intertwining.

Bobby moved away and nuzzled in Becca’s neck, her long black hair wet against his face. He moved to her shoulder then down her back until he was kneeling behind her. He rubbed his face against the soft flesh of her ass, placing kissing on it as well. His tongue found the crease of her ass and he licked his way down to her asshole. He sucked her tasty little hole, trying to push his tongue inside.

“Oh god Bobby,” she panted, “that feels so good.”

“What’s he doing,” Bobbi asked wanting to know what made her sister pant so hard.

“He sucking my asshole,” Becca moaned.

Bobbi’s finger slipped out of Becca’s wet pussy and moved farther between her legs. She wanted to feel Bobby’s tongue on her sister’s asshole.

Bobby felt a finger touch his mouth, he didn’t know if it was Becca’s or Bobbi’s, but he could taste pussy juice on it. He sucked the finger into his mouth quickly cleaning it of its wonderful taste, before going back to his ass licking.

“Ooooh god…I need something in my pussy,” Becca panted. “Fuck me Bobby, fuck me like you fucked Bobbi last night. I want to feel your cock in me.”

Bobby stood up behind Becca, his cock sliding between her legs. He felt Bobbi grab his cock and hold it right at Becca’s pussy. He pushed until he felt the head of his cock enter his sister. Becca pushed back to him as he slipped his cock into her.

“I wanna see,” Bobbi said, squatting down in front of Becca, to watched her brother fuck her sister. Her eyes transfixed on Bobby’s wet cock as it slipped in and out of Becca’s wet pussy. She leaned closer, as Becca held herself against the wall of the shower.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:40 PM

OOC Becca will post soonest.
Old 01-28-2004, 06:17 PM

Becca

OOC Sorry it's beem so long.......

IC

Becca felt no pain as Bobby’s swollen cock entered her even though she was a virgin. She knew she had her sister to thank for that, Bobbi had let Bobby take her cherry and saved Becca the pain of having her hymen torn by Bobby’s cock. He slid in smoothly and Becca could feel Bobbi’s hot breath on her thighs as she drew close to watch.

Becca felt such love for her siblings – she vowed to let Bobby take her anally for the first time to save Bobbi the pain of initiation. She pressed herself back against the wall of the shower and concentrated on what he was doing. She had felt his tongue probing her bud and knew that all 3 wanted what she, Becca wanted, Bobby’s cock in her ass.

Bobby was gripping her hips, pulling her to him with each thrust and Becca felt Bobbi’s tongue lick along her thigh to her pussy. She knew she would be able to lick Bobby’s rigid cock as well. That thought and imagining what Bobbi was able to see put her over the top.

“Oh god! Bobbi! I’m cumming! Feel it, honey?” Becca panted.

She held onto Bobby’s shoulders, her fingers digging into his flesh. Her head fell back and Bobby scooped his hands under her ass as her legs gave way. Both girls let out a loud moan and shuddered as the climax swept over them simultaneously.