Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2003, 12:52 PM

Best of Interracial III

The credits give way to a young white man sporting a moustache ringing a front door bell. The door is answered by an attactive enormous breasted black woman clad only in a bra and a pair of panties.

"Hi, I'm the washing machine repair man. I believe your washing machine is broken?" he says, learing at her almost naked body.

"Oh thank God you are here. All my clothes are in it and I need something to wear desperately so that I can go out tonight." she says, her voice deep and husky, her eyes all over his body.

"Don't worry, Miss. I will sort you out." and he follows her into the house.

The next scene shows him walking into the kitchen. One look at the washing machine, he immediately knows what the problem is. "It's your crank shaft. It's stuck!"

"Oh dear!" she replies, "What can you do?"

"All you have to do is switch it off for a little while and it will become unstuck."

He walks over and pulls the power lead from the wall socket.

"Give it ten minutes and it will be right as rain. But I better hang around just in case it's not." He grins at her.

"Oh thank you!" she gasps. "I would offer you a cup of coffee but I have no coffee in the house."

"That's okay, " he says, striding over to her, "I can think of something else you can offer me."

And then they are kissing, their hands heavily groping each other.

Within seconds, their clothes are in a heap on the floor with the man enthusiastically massaging the woman's large breasts, while she is fonding his firm arse and semi-hard large cock.