Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Mara-Redhaired

Three's Company

Standing in the glow of the open refrigerator, I drink a glass of water. It is late, well past midnight. I’m just about to head back to bed when I hear the muffled sounds of the TV in the basement. That’s odd, I think. I know Sean shut it off before we headed to bed. Is Meghan still up?

Meghan is my best friend and roommate of two months. She recently moved in after splitting up with her husband. After living on her own for a few months, she called me in tears one night, terribly lonely. I suggested that she stay with us for awhile until she was ready to live on her own. So far, this living situation is working out nicely--it’s nice having my best friend around, and Meghan seems to be doing much better.

But now I feel just a little bit concerned for her. Maybe she couldn’t sleep and is down there bawling her eyes out? Or maybe she fell asleep with the TV on? I decide to quietly step downstairs; just to make sure that everything’s alright. I reach the bottom stair and it takes a second for my eyes to adjust to the dark. But then I am greeted with quite the sight!

Meghan is reclining in the lazy-boy; her back turned to me, completely naked. One of Sean’s erotic movies is playing in the DVD player, and she is frantically fingering her neatly shaven slit; her eyes glued to the screen. Her tanned and lithe body is tense and quivering--her small breasts softly bouncing in time with her gyrating hips.

At first, I stand there in shocked silence. I had always thought of Meghan as a bit on the prissy side; never one to get naughty! But then, curiously, my pussy begins to get warm and wet. I can feel my panties growing damp as I watch her knead her clit. She begins to groan and pant loudly; completely oblivious to the fact that she has a spectator. I can tell that she is beginning to get frustrated--her body is glistening with a sweaty sheen and her blond bangs are clinging damply to her forehead. Without too much deliberation, I decide to help her out.

I walk in front of the TV, and she jumps up like a guilty schoolgirl caught red-handed! Her face turns an ashy white. “Oh my god, Claire, I’m so sorry!” she covers her face with her hands. “I was in bed earlier, and all I could hear were you and Sean fucking. I got really turned on listening…so I came down here.”

I open a drawer in the TV stand and pull out my 8” vibrating dildo. “Ta-da!” I whisper, waving it in the air. Meghan’s humiliated expression quickly changes to delight, as she stares at the dildo in fascination. “I’ve never used one of those before”, she whispers shyly.

“You’re joking, right?” I ask in disbelief. “You’re almost thirty years old and you’ve never used a dildo?” But Meghan just shakes her head; her blond ponytail bobbing from side to side.

“Oh, Meghan”, I smile, “How much you’ve missed. Let me show you”. I walk over to her and kneel between her knees. She stares at me, her eyes glazed with desire. “Lean back”, I whisper, as I gently press my hands against her flat stomach. Without any hesitation, she leans back and waits; her firm breasts heaving in anticipation.

I am nearly as excited as her as I plunge the vibrating toy deep into her tight pussy folds. She gasps; her eyes wide with surprise. She pushes down on it, her hands gripping the arms of the chair. It doesn’t take long for the dildo to work its magic--in a matter of just a few strokes, she is already coming.

“Fuck---!” I muffle her screams with my one hand, as I continue pumping the dildo with the other. Once her orgasm subsides, I slowly pull it out; it is thickly glossed with her juices.

My own pussy is quite worked up now; my inner thighs are slick and warm. I lie back on the floor and lift up my nightie--giving Meghan full view of my luscious breasts and hips. I can feel my rosy-pink nipples harden in the cool basement air as I slide my lacy panties down; exposing my wet snatch. I thrust the dildo inside myself; mingling my juices with hers, as I fuck myself with unrestrained vigor. Meghan watches, as I come quickly and violently on the floor.

She crawls down beside me, giggling. “That was mind-blowing…we’ve got to do this more often”, she smiles, as she strokes my wavy red hair.

“I was just thinking the same thing”, I laugh, catching my breath.

Over the next few weeks, this nightly ritual continues--unbeknownst to Sean. I wait until I’m sure he’s sleeping soundly, before sneaking down the hallway to Meghan’s room. She waits for me, naked under the covers; our two dildos sitting on the bedside table. We lay on our sides and watch each other masturbate; teasing ourselves by seeing who can go the longest without coming. Each night, I long to reach over and touch her, but I’m uncertain if she feels the same way.

Tonight, things are about to change. I quietly enter her bedroom, closing the door firmly behind me. Meghan is grinning under the blankets, but the dildos are nowhere to be found. I climb in beside her, a curious expression on my face. “What’s going on—where’s the toys?”

“I bought something today,” Meghan giggles softly. “Promise you’ll keep an open mind?”

I nod eagerly.

She reaches behind her and pulls out a large strap-on dildo. It is at least 8” long and 2” thick, attached to a crotchless harness. I am immediately aroused.

“Claire, the past few weeks with you have been amazing”, Meghan murmurs softly, “But I feel like I need more. I hear you and Sean fucking at night and I miss having that type of connection with someone…do you understand?”

Instinctually, I reach toward her and kiss her lips. She shyly reaches up and begins to knead my breasts and play with my nipples. “I’ve wanted to feel your tits for so long now”, she whispers. We kiss again, this time more intensely, our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies.

Meghan pulls back, “Please strap it on and fuck me, Claire”, she pleads. I hurriedly pull it on, until it is firmly mounted in place. I then lay back on the bed as she straddles me and slowly lowers her sopping wet pussy until our pelvic bones are touching.

Her eyes roll back as she moans, “Oh, it’s been way too long.” She closes her eyes and begins to kiss me, her tongue probing deep into my mouth. I begin to lift and lower my hips, jamming my “penis” deep inside her juicy pussy. We cling to each other; our thighs intertwined and our bodies tense. The brass bed screeches and the room sweetly smells of sex. Meghan begins to speed up the tempo; deliriously riding the dildo as she pants and grunts loudly. “Fuck me hard Claire!” she calls out furiously. “Fuck my deprived pussy—faster, faster!”

I pump the dildo as fast as I can, cramming it into her roughly. She leans back; her tousled hair swinging on her shoulders. She tugs on my nipples as she comes; her body shuddering violently. She then falls into me; her firm breasts pressed hard against mine. My pussy still aches and pulses strongly as I squirm beneath her. I’m just about to suggest that she strap it on, when I see someone standing in the doorway.

Sean stands there, completely naked, with an enormous hard-on. “What are you girls up to?” he asks, walking to the edge of the bed. “Can’t a man get any sleep around here?”

Meghan giggles; not the least bit embarrassed. I see her eyeing Sean’s throbbing erection with lustful eyes. Sean’s gaze quickly sweeps over her tight body and firm breasts. He reaches down and vigorously strokes himself as Meghan watches wide-eyed.

“We were just about to trade positions, weren’t we Meg?” I inform him, leaning down to flick my tongue across Meghan’s nipples.

Meghan pants and nods in agreement. Sean continues to tug on his cock as he watches me take off the strap-on and position it properly on Meghan. I crouch on all fours, sticking my shapely ass cheeks in the air. “Give it to me good Meg”, I moan, as she positions herself between my knees. She pushes it deep inside my twat, her little hips gyrating as she grabs unto my ass. I hear Sean groaning and pulling on his cock.

Meg notices this too, and leans over my back, tilting up her pussy so Sean can get a clear view. Sean grins, “What, do you want a taste of the real thing, Meghan?”

Meghan nods, “Sean, fuck me hard. I can’t remember the last time I had a dick inside me”.

Sean wastes no time and quickly positions himself behind her. As he wildly thrusts himself into her, I am also jolted forward. And as he pulls Meghan’s hips, she pulls me down unto the dildo. The three of us have formed a blissful fuck train on the bed.

Meghan tugs and kneads my nipples, her face pressed into my back, muffling her excited squeals. Her hands on my tits push me over the edge, sending hot electric currents through my body as I come. “Oh, YES!” I yell, scratching at the bed sheets.

As my orgasm slowly subsides, I turn and lay on my back to get a full view of Meghan getting fucked by my husband. Meghan sees my dripping pussy, and I’m pleasantly surprised when she buries her face between my legs.

Her hot tongue darts in and out of my folds and playfully laps at my clit, and I begin to feel another orgasm creeping upon me. Meghan sees me squirming, and meets my eyes. “Let’s come together, Claire” she murmurs, her voice muffled against my pussy. When her face begins to twist in pleasure, I let my own orgasm take over and together we squeal in euphoric bliss, as she gently bites my inner thigh.

Sean watches the two of us writhing on the bed and begins to fuck Meghan faster than I have ever seen him fuck before; pounding his thick cock into Meghan’s tight snatch. “You fucking dirty girls, I’m going to come all over both of you!” he hollers. I quickly crawl around so that my face is eye-level with Sean’s pumping dick; I can smell Meghan’s tangy pussy, and I’m tempted to get a taste of it, but I don’t want to get in his way.

Sean quickly pulls out of Meghan’s twat and stuffs it into my mouth. I suck on it for a few seconds, as Meghan turns around and kneels; eager for a taste. I pull it from my mouth and point it towards Meghan’s parted lips. He slaps it into her mouth and grabs her by the hair, pushing her face into his groin. “Aw, fuck yeah,” he moans, and I can hear Meghan swallowing. He pulls it from her mouth, and I quickly take in his shaft; licking up the last few delectable drops.

All three of us collapse on the bed, completely sated. For a few minutes, we just lie there in silence, each of us wondering who’ll be the first to speak. I decide it should be me, as I sort of started this whole thing.

“Meg, I don’t think you could ever overstay your welcome here”, I grin, leaning my head on her shoulder.

“I second that!” Sean is sprawled out on the bed with his head resting on his folded arms--a goofy grin on his face.

Meg smiles wickedly, “Well, I’ll just give you guys a warning. Tonight was the first time I’ve had sex in six months, so I have a lot of steam to blow off.”

I laugh as Sean waves his hardening dick towards her, “You can start right here”.