Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Feedback
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
oh, moonshine...

i love reading your stories. classic, sexy tidbits every one. the damsels in distress, the knights in scuffed armor, the dark and sexy strangers, the mysterious foreigners, the inevitable lusty romps, the fast talking swindlers, the good for nothing daddies, the lost treasures, the happily ever afters. thanks for being one of our most prolific and dedicated writers. i (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) adore your tales, and am always looking forward to the next one. i don't know which one of you does the writing, so i guess i'll have to kiss and grope you both.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Married Couple

Thank You Wyndhy. He likes to look at the pictures and read the stories that are written; not just mine, but everyones. You can thank him, and my favorite romance author, for all the inspiration. I've had some people tell me that I take too long to make my point, but I feel that it's the deep desire that's shared between the two lovers that makes really makes the story. As far as the "Happily Ever After" part, it's how my husband makes me feel. And as for the groping us both, ( ) be careful, we grope back. Thanks again.

Mr. and Mrs. Moonshine