Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Sigh

Hair removal and reduction.

I've got a bit more chest and leg hair than I would like, Shaving just makes it grow out and be scratchy.. Does Lazer hair removal or anything else work perminently(sp)? I dont want to be some bald freak but its way to long and dark for my taste. I want to look at options on hair removal, and I would need somthing that can easily cover a wide area (not electrolysis, that you have to do hair by hair). Anyone have any sugestions or info or advice? Its been a real turn off for past girlfriends etc.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:10 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Laser is also done hair by hair. And if you're fair haired, expect many repeat visits. And it costs lots.

To be honest, for a guy who doesn't 'want to be some bald freak' why not just use a beard trimmer and clip it down some?

Your other options:
* Professional waxing. Expensive, and can take up time during work hours depending on where you get it done. Don't just go for the cheapest, when it comes to hot wax on your skin you want someone who will be safe and has done it lots before.
* Self-waxing. Buy a home waxing kit from the supermarket and rip it off yourself. Would be awkward, I imagine.
* Hair removal cream. I've tried one or two, they simply didn't seem to work. Hardly any hair removed. But, they work a treat for some people. Just be sure to test on a small area first - sensitive skin can be seriously irritated.

Personally, I shave my chest in the shower every second day or so and I have no issues at all. Fresh razor, lots of soap and shaving cream, hot water.

Good luck!

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 03-02-2007, 09:51 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I shave my penis and testicles.

I trim my pits.

The hair on my head seems to be using it's own (and much more effective) method.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Leo was right

I use a beard/mustache trimmer on me balls and around the base of the penis. Probably about once every couple of weeks.

I don't mess with the hair on my chest or legs. Never had complaints that I'm too hairy so I just sort of leave it be.

And unfortunately the hair on my head falls out on it's own (on top anyway) so I buzz the sides and back down pretty tight every week.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus