Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Really just a big thank you

Maybe I'm posting this because I'm still hung over, and I feel somewhat sentimental, but I realized I've gotten alot from this site without ever saying thank you.

First, to the people who run this site - it's really a beautiful site, very easy to use, and you keep it open and positive and fun for everyone. I've gotten alot out of pixies - both in having an open and non-judgemental forum to try my hand at writing erotica, but also in having a source for my own enjoyment of reading erotica.

Second, to the people here who are so positive and fun and helpful. I've had alot of fun with the PMs I've shared and the posts I've read. There's just a nice group of people around here.

Sorry for being maudlin, but I did want to say thank you, and hopefully start a thread in case other people want to express some of the same sentiments.

Cindy
Old 10-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Perhaps if more people took the time to let others know they are special and valued this would be a better world. Thank you for the touching thoughs--I am sure others reading your post has had their day improved.
Old 10-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Ironically...I logged back in for the second time today and the first post I checked out was the thread of your Halloween Party interactive story! I don't recall ever saying hi to you before...and I'd feel remiss if I didn't do it now. Hiya Cindy Kim! Nice to meet ya and hope to read and see more of you around the boards! TY for the sweet thoughts in this thread!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-16-2004, 02:15 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well CindyKim, your stories have always added a lot to the site and I'm glad to see you participating more in the forums too.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §€ Lilith €§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Just me.

Cindy Kim, I'll add my thanks for the nice note. This is a special place, isn't it? Again, beautiful note. Thank you.
Old 10-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
Cindy Kim... I confess to not having read any of your stories... but I plan to!! I've seen some of your posts and I want to warmly welcome you (better late than never) to Pixies. I completely agree with the things you said, too. Pixie's is a fabulous place, non-judgemental and very open. I feel very much at home here.

Welcome and (((((hugs))))) for you!

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 10-16-2004, 07:42 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i'll add my really big thank you to cindy kim's. i'm not feeling very verbal just now so that's all it is. just a great big thanks! (((((pixies-place)))))

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
What a great way to say thank you.. I can't find more to say and I share the same feelings. Not just a sex forum, this place and the members has helped me go through my deep down depressions..

Thanks Cindy to put it to words
Old 11-23-2004, 08:31 PM
Manwhore

Thanks for bringing this thread back joys! I had not seen it before and it gives me a chance to say to Cindy Kim... Thank you! Your stories are very good and definitely add to the site. I have also noticed you posting around the site more. Glad you are here!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-24-2004, 12:25 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

*gets in the Line of Shame and waits his turn to say welcome to Cindy Kim ………. belatedly *

You are right Cindy, this is a VERY special place, run by some special people, in a special way. And it is a SUPER nice bunch of folks that hang out here………… but they let me come around anyway.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 07-20-2007, 12:53 AM

Cindy Kim. Your stories are the reason I ever heard of Pixie's Place, and are the main reason I have been coming back. Even in the old format, I couldn't stop reading your stories, and I think of them all the time. You are an amazing erotic writer, and I've just exposed my girlfriend (also a beautiful Korean girl) to your writing, and it's the first erotic media she's accepted into our relationship.

Thank you.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:16 AM
Just me.

Psssst ... welcome to you flyingsquirrel2! Glad to have you with us and hope to see you posting some so we can get to know you!